Red and blue America need a divorce....

There needs to be much more disagreement in this country for it to succeed… Maybe both sides need to part ways?

Yes. I favor giving the Left the state of Rhode Island as their own country.

Pack 'em in. Close the border.

It would be quicker and easier to just abort the blue states and sell off the parts for scrap.

The division will continue until the bulk of the baby boomers are gone. After that, who knows how it will be. The country will be made up of so many different groups, I don't see how it can be united, but who knows.

99 percent of the population isn't all that concerned with all the political garbage, yes, garbage. It's alot about nothing. For most of the population, they will get up tomorrow, work a job they really don't like, and go home knowing they worked unbelievably hard. This stuff isn't all that big a deal. The sun shall rise no matter what. That's what makes this nation so great.

Let's just find a way to marginalize the wingers on both ends, so that the rest of the country can fix this.

Maybe they could just find another fucking hobby for a while.

Take your time. No hurry.
Maybe the Far Left needs to just STFU....................

Oh.......that's right I'm the Far Right Lunatic............do you wanna go down that road with me again.........

Show the Right doing all the shit the left has done.

You don't get it...............They are the ones pushing..........we aren't...........and they don't like it when we get tired of their shit and push back..............

If we were a real problem ..........You would have already known it by now.

There needs to be much more disagreement in this country for it to succeed… Maybe both sides need to part ways?

How about we just agree to an open marriage?

russian-soldier-costume-nelasportswear.jpg

Forum List

Back