Bloomberg Poll- Americans See Race Relations Worsening Since Obama's Election

Call it what you want, but the result was appreciated. Another dead thug. We need as many as we can pile up in the town square

-Geaux

Yes, you aren't a tiny bit racist, Geaux.

I didn't see Geaux refer to race, Joe.

So when you see "thug", you think "black person".

And you call OTHERS racist.

Call it what you want, but the result was appreciated. Another dead thug. We need as many as we can pile up in the town square

-Geaux

Other than he was specifically praising the deaths of two black guys?

He was also one of these people who thought it was nifty that a bunch of armed white guys were pointing guns at Federal Agents at the Bundy ranch. Two of those nuts went on to kill two cops and a civilian.

-Geaux

Other than he was specifically praising the deaths of two black guys?

He was also one of these people who thought it was nifty that a bunch of armed white guys were pointing guns at Federal Agents at the Bundy ranch. Two of those nuts went on to kill two cops and a civilian.

For once, or maybe twice, you actually know what your talking about here. Guns were pointed at FEDS to ensure they did not blow the head off a mother holding her baby.

-Geaux

I have a section in my city that I would like to take you to visit go. After your visit and after you get done expressing your asshole opinion of wanting to see a lot of dead thugs, the police can call the coroner to pick up your body.

You bad ass enough to make that visit?

For once, or maybe twice, you actually know what your talking about here. Guns were pointed at FEDS to ensure they did not blow the head off a mother holding her baby.

Ah, so when white people threaten law enforcement with guns, it's okay.

Two of those people at the Bundy Ranch went on to shoot two cops having their lunch, and then some concerned citizen who tried to stop them.

jerad-amanda-miller-joker-harley-quinn.png

I have a section in my city that I would like to take you to visit go. After your visit and after you get done expressing your asshole opinion of wanting to see a lot of dead thugs, the police can call the coroner to pick up your body.

Ah, so when white people threaten law enforcement with guns, it's okay.

Two of those people at the Bundy Ranch went on to shoot two cops having their lunch, and then some concerned citizen who tried to stop them.

jerad-amanda-miller-joker-harley-quinn.png

So, when Brown tried to murder Wilson its OK. But a white, look out. LMAO

-Geaux

I didn't see[/B] Geaux refer to race, Joe.

That's because you can't see the nose on your fucking face. But it's pretty plain to see by everyone else.

Been there done that.

Here's an idea.. Why don't you and other 'concerned' know it all's, clean up you own mess. Always relying on somonoe else to 'fix' things for you whether socially, or economical

-Geaux

Witness accounts were taken. Three autopsies were performed. Pictures of the injuries of the officer were taken. Blood samples from Mike Brown were found in the officer's car, on the officer's uniform and on the officer's gun. Surveillance photos of Mike Brown robbing the convenience store were collected.

The evidence simply didn't warrant charges against the officer. Given Brown's theft, assault of the store owner that same night and assault on the officer only seconds earlier the young man being gunned down while attempting a third act of assault is plausible. And supported by the evidence.

What 'uncollected' evidence wasn't retrieved from the scene that would have contradicted the evidence that was?

Well, how about letting Officer Fife check in his own gun, and drive his own vehicle into the police station? HOw about the fact that they didn't record a statement from him and didn't interview him after the shooting. How about the fact the cororner didn't take any photos of the crime scene because the battery on their camera was dead?

The reason why the officer wasn't charged was because the DA rigged the game.

And I'm sorry, shoving a clerk is not a capital crime.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The reason why the officer wasn't charged was because the DA rigged the game.

what a lie !!

prove that ASSertion !!

ya, i know, liberliars have a propensity to lie and failure to prove any :bsflag: they feeeeeel fits their MESSiah's agenda, we who have a finely tuned bullshit detector laff at you liberfools at your attempts to alter the truth when presented with the evidence...., as witnessed right here on USMB !

Here's an idea.. Why don't you and other 'concerned' know it all's, clean up you own mess. Always relying on somonoe else to 'fix' things for you whether socially, or economical-Geaux

Well, we can't have that.

Neither side of this issue is willing to look in the mirror and clean their own house first.

Pointing the finger, no matter how cowardly, no matter how dishonest, is much easier.

Here's an idea.. Why don't you and other 'concerned' know it all's, clean up you own mess. Always relying on somonoe else to 'fix' things for you whether socially, or economical-Geaux

Well, we can't have that.

Neither side of this issue is willing to look in the mirror and clean their own house first.

Pointing the finger, no matter how cowardly, no matter how dishonest, is much easier.

OK, I see two sides of this issue. One side says pull YOURSELF up by YOUR bootstraps and get to work. The other side says that the "man" is holding the black man down through lack of educational opportunity and racism.

Now how do we get across to anyone that the former makes sense the latter just makes excuses? One way is to point out success. Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Thomas Sowell, and many other blacks who did exactly that should be held up as the goal. There are whole football teams that show what hard work gets a person. One thing that bothers me is when some of the stars are interviewed and they barely speak understandable English, but that's another subject.

So those who say pull yourself up had better make sure the playing field is level. I do believe we have done that. Unfortunately the playing field sometimes is not on the level of those who need to move up the most. A company today can't make a test for applicants because the test must be made for all cultures. In other words it can't be in plain English because that would be unfair. We are losing our collective minds in my opinion. Every time I have been employed with a black person that black person moved ahead or declined, not because they were black, although that can be an actual advantage, but because of the work they did.

So, when Brown tried to murder Wilson its OK. But a white, look out. LMAO

You fucking ignorant little prick. What lethal weapon did Brown have in his hand or on his body?

A rather large man grabs your partner who is a woman and start wailing on her beating her to a pulp. What do you do?

You being a police officer don't really want to get into a fight with a person who out weighs you. The man charges you, what option should you take? Defend yourself from what could be a brutal beating, or use the only defense you really have? The Grand Jury, with black members, decided that the police officer was right in defending himself. You are on the wrong side of the issue and are not helping one bit.

Forum List

Back