Bloomberg at it again

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
"The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry," Bloomberg said during a recent press conference. "But we live in a complex world where you're going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change."
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/f...rpretation-of-constitution-has-to-change.aspx
Why is it democrats think we need to change the constitution or how it's interpreted?
Bloomberg I have to ask, if you weren't filthy rich and the mayor of one of the worlds largest city would you want the Constitution changed?

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard someone asked Bloomberg if he would run for President.

He is said to have basically said "No, why would I take a demotion?" or words to that effect.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard someone asked Bloomberg if he would run for President.

He is said to have basically said "No, why would I take a demotion?" or words to that effect.
He wouldn't make it past the primaries. Someone would end up shooting the bastard.

Forum List

Back