Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered - it shows how the white supremacists of today will be treated by history.

Why are you so afraid of white people?
JUSTAGUY is not a guy. He is a simple minded bigot. Anyone who paints everyone of any race as the same is beyond stupid and the basis of racism.
ALL WHITES ARE NOT THE SAME DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!! I am white and find you an embarassment to the white race. White supremacists should not be feared, they should be eliminated from our society.

Connor, Maddox, and Wallace. Can you go back longer than 50 years to prove that rascism still exists?

You must need reparations you poor sot.

And Trump doesn't count, as he can't hold a near candle to these half century old rascists that you disingenuously mentioned!!

You F'in dotard!!!
B Kidd says "Connor, Maddox, and Wallace. Can you go back longer than 50 years to prove that rascism still exists?""
Yes I can.
David Duke, Nick Fuentes, B. Kidd

This is about selma, segregation, slavery. Trump trump trump trump trump. Orange man is doing the two step in your head.
Trump is doing the two step in more people's head, every day. People realize what Trump represents is not USA values. People realize he is similar to evil in the past. Evil that rose it's ugly head in the US but was squashed. Evil that rose it's ugly head throughout the world but was squashed Republicans and independents are realizing this more than anyone. They will bring Trumpism down.

No white guilt here, jackass. Proud to be white. You’re the one with black guilt because you abandoned African culture for white Western culture.
The Hawk does not know history. African Americans did not decide they wanted to move to the USA. They were brought over in slave ships and sold to white people.
White suprmacists are the dumbest among us. They are an embarrassment to the white race, to all races.
White supremacist have existed for hundreds of years. They are always looked on as an embarrassment and losers in history. NO HUMAN IS LOOKED ON AS A HERO IN HISTORY BECAUSE THEY WERE A WHITE SUPREMACIST. Those who have fought white supremacy are looked on as heros.

This is about selma, segregation, slavery. Trump trump trump trump trump. Orange man is doing the two step in your head.

Neo-Marxist Dimm's remain living in the past ONLY in order to project a false illusion of rampant rascism today in order to sustain divisive identity politics!
It's a real magic trick, I tell ya'!!

Neo-Marxist Dimm's remain living in the past ONLY in order to project a false illusion of rampant rascism today in order to sustain divisive identity politics!
It's a real magic trick, I tell ya'!!
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.
There is nothing new about your politics and advocacy for white nationalism.
It has been tried and failed many times through history.
You are one pathetic son of a bitch who is advocating a failed, immoral way of thinking. The politics are born from failing, desperate people that want to blame their failings on something or someone else.

JUSTAGUY is not a guy. He is a simple minded bigot. Anyone who paints everyone of any race as the same is beyond stupid and the basis of racism.
ALL WHITES ARE NOT THE SAME DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!! I am white and find you an embarassment to the white race. White supremacists should not be feared, they should be eliminated from our society.

Allow me to help you here, I don't care what you think about anything, you have no worth to me at all. My comment was directed a Marc who is one of the most racist people here. Context doesn't seem to be your friend son.

The Hawk does not know history. African Americans did not decide they wanted to move to the USA. They were brought over in slave ships and sold to white people.
White suprmacists are the dumbest among us. They are an embarrassment to the white race, to all races.
White supremacist have existed for hundreds of years. They are always looked on as an embarrassment and losers in history. NO HUMAN IS LOOKED ON AS A HERO IN HISTORY BECAUSE THEY WERE A WHITE SUPREMACIST. Those who have fought white supremacy are looked on as heros.

Just LOOK at all of that white guilt living in you.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” – George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.
You are one pathetic son of a bitch who is advocating a failed, immoral way of thinking. The politics are born from failing, desperate people that want to blame their failings on something or someone else.

You're a feeble magician.

Please don't melt down because you're historically stupid....

Well dumbass, the GOP freed the slaves and even created a new country in Africa for former slaves to relocate to. Few went back, most stayed. Why? Because they loved white culture more than African.

Are you telling me that blacks today still can’t afford to move back to Africa? Why don’t they? They’d be free from us supposed “white supremacists” you all keep claiming are running around lynching negroes.

Nope, the real white supremacists are the “African-Americans“ who would rather keep living in America, which is a White Western culture. They choose to stay because they know it is superior to African way of life.

Well dumbass, the GOP freed the slaves and even created a new country in Africa for former slaves to relocate to. Few went back, most stayed. Why? Because they loved white culture more than African.

Are you telling me that blacks today still can’t afford to move back to Africa? Why don’t they? They’d be free from us supposed “white supremacists” you all keep claiming are running around lynching negroes.

Nope, the real white supremacists are the “African-Americans“ who would rather keep living in America, which is a White Western culture. They choose to stay because they know it is superior to African way of life.
The Hawk is a great example the most disgusting among us. The stupidity of white supremacy.
To compare the Republicans of 1855 to the Republicans of 2023 is like comparing apples and oranges. All political parties change over time. Many Republicans,of 2015, cannot relate to the Republican party of 2023. It is the same for the Democrats.
Parties change. That is why Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and moved to the Republican party. Reagan did not change the political; parties changed.

ONE CONSTANT IS WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE THE MOST DIGUSTING AMONG US. They always have been. And extremely STUPID.

Just LOOK at all of that white guilt living in you.
I am embarrassed by white supremacist. Every race has a segment that is an embarrassment. The white supremacist wing of the white race are the white races biggest embarrassment. Whites are better than that.

Allow me to help you here, I don't care what you think about anything, you have no worth to me at all. My comment was directed a Marc who is one of the most racist people here. Context doesn't seem to be your friend son.
If you don't care about what I say, why do you take the time to respond to me. You are a dumbass.

They can't hold a candle to the old tyme rascists that you mentioned!
The old-timers held real power!!

Buffoon!
The USA is trying to take power from white supremacy. No white supremacist, today, has the power of the white suppremacists of the 1950's. White supremacists have not changed. The USA has changed. That is why the US is trying to snuff out the resurgence of white supremacy under Trump. And we will.
YOU ARE CORRECT. WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE BUFFOONS.

The Hawk is a great example the most disgusting among us. The stupidity of white supremacy.
To compare the Republicans of 1855 to the Republicans of 2023 is like comparing apples and oranges. All political parties change over time. Many Republicans,of 2015, cannot relate to the Republican party of 2023. It is the same for the Democrats.
Parties change. That is why Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and moved to the Republican party. Reagan did not change the political; parties changed.

ONE CONSTANT IS WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE THE MOST DIGUSTING AMONG US. They always have been. And extremely STUPID.
I see you can’t refute anything I said, so all you have are childish insults and claiming I am racist.

Forum List

Back