Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered - it shows how the white supremacists of today will be treated by history.

Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered. Those who protested for equal rights and were beaten by segregationists are looked on as heros, today. People like John Lewis and Martin Luther King.
Those who led the segregation in the 1960's are looked on as villians and an embarrassment to the United States. People like Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace. There are no statues or celebrations for these embarrassments of US History.

Donald Trump and his segregationist followers will be treated the same way in history. No politician has embraced white supremacists, like Donald Trump has since Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.

Pimp’n for U.S.A. Today, I see. Not paying to read the article, I do agree people like Al Gore’s father and Robert Byrd will not be remembered well.

You need to grow up junior. You respond with a lot of estrogen, are you female?
Your name "justaguy" is evidence you are insecure about your manhood.
What difference does it make if one is a female or a male. It makes a difference to someone who is insecure about their manhood.

I see you can’t refute anything I said, so all you have are childish insults and claiming I am racist.
Here is my refute, again.

The Hawk is a great example the most disgusting among us. The stupidity of white supremacy.
To compare the Republicans of 1855 to the Republicans of 2023 is like comparing apples and oranges. All political parties change over time. Many Republicans,of 2015, cannot relate to the Republican party of 2023. It is the same for the Democrats.
Parties change. That is why Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and moved to the Republican party. Reagan did not change the political; parties changed.

ONE CONSTANT IS WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE THE MOST DIGUSTING AMONG US. They always have been. And extremely STUPID.

Here is my refute, again.

The Hawk is a great example the most disgusting among us. The stupidity of white supremacy.
To compare the Republicans of 1855 to the Republicans of 2023 is like comparing apples and oranges. All political parties change over time. Many Republicans,of 2015, cannot relate to the Republican party of 2023. It is the same for the Democrats.
Parties change. That is why Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and moved to the Republican party. Reagan did not change the political; parties changed.

ONE CONSTANT IS WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE THE MOST DIGUSTING AMONG US. They always have been. And extremely STUPID.
LOL what a bunch of horse shit.

Yes, parties do change over time. So do people. But some things remain the same. The Democrat Party for example, has always been on the wrong side of history. They were pro-slavery, just like how today the don’t respect human life with abortion. They were the party of the KKK and lynch mob, just like today how they love using their mob intimidation. They were the party of Jim Crow laws, and in the last two years favored discrimination against people based on their personal medical choices. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

You're uneducable Bidenista-tard.
As I thought you are not able to point out where I am incorrect..
Don't you understand your own stupidity. Even to a stupid person, your rants and claims should sound stupid.
You need to educate yourself.

LOL what a bunch of horse shit.

Yes, parties do change over time. So do people. But some things remain the same. The Democrat Party for example, has always been on the wrong side of history. They were pro-slavery, just like how today the don’t respect human life with abortion. They were the party of the KKK and lynch mob, just like today how they love using their mob intimidation. They were the party of Jim Crow laws, and in the last two years favored discrimination against people based on their personal medical choices. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
You are correct. The Democrats were the party of racism for many decades. Then in the 1960's they became the party of racial equality. The Democrats were the driving force behind the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Since the 1960's the Republicans and the Democrats have flip flopped on racism. Only an idiot would not see that. The south is home to the most racist among us. The south was predominantly Democrats for decades. Now the south is the bastion of the Republican party.
You cannot be so stupid, but I guess you are.
Here is a fact your tiny brain cannot comprehend. The Democrats of the past were not all racists and the Republicans of today are not all racists.
Your simple mind cannot handle such non-simple thinking.

You are correct. The Democrats were the party of racism for many decades. Then in the 1960's they became the party of racial equality. The Democrats were the driving force behind the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Since the 1960's the Republicans and the Democrats have flip flopped on racism. Only an idiot would not see that. The south is home to the most racist among us. The south was predominantly Democrats for decades. Now the south is the bastion of the Republican party.
You cannot be so stupid, but I guess you are.
Here is a fact your tiny brain cannot comprehend. The Democrats of the past were not all racists and the Republicans of today are not all racists.
Your simple mind cannot handle such non-simple thinking.
Total lie. The parties did not have some magical flip in the 1960’s.

Blacks for example, starting voting for Dems in the 1920’s, during the exact time the Dems brought back the KKK.

The South is mainly Republican because all the old white KKK types are gone.

Deme only got popularity over their welfare/handout programs.

Total lie. The parties did not have some magical flip in the 1960’s.

Blacks for example, starting voting for Dems in the 1920’s, during the exact time the Dems brought back the KKK.

Deme only got popularity over their welfare/handout programs.
You are saying that the Democrat party has always been the party of racism.
And you are saying blacks started voting for Democrats in the 1960's.
That makes sense. Blacks would vote for the party who discriminates against them.
You are beyond a dumbass. Where do people like you come from.

By the way
The KKK of the 1950's supported the Democrats. The KKK of the 2023 support Repulicans; more specifically Trumpism.

If history is treated the same in the future as we've seen in recent years, won't all those statues / memorials highlighting white supremacy just be torn down?

You are saying that the Democrat party has always been the party of racism.
And you are saying blacks started voting for Democrats in the 1960's.
That makes sense. Blacks would vote for the party who discriminates against them.
You are beyond a dumbass. Where do people like you come from.

By the way
The KKK of the 1950's supported the Democrats. The KKK of the 2023 support Repulicans; more specifically Trumpism.

No moron, I said the blacks starting voting for Dems in the 1920’s, because they did. Why did they vote for the party of the KKK? Because they promised them welfare and they were desperate because of the Great Depression.

There is no KKK of 2023. Can you show us one instance of KKK lynching a black man in 2023?

Bullshit. Weren't you fuckers just claiming MLK was a Republican??
The South is mainly Republican because the Dems dumped racism in the 60s ...

No moron, I said the blacks starting voting for Dems in the 1920’s, because they did. Why did they vote for the party of the KKK? Because they promised them welfare and they were desperate because of the Great Depression.

There is no KKK of 2023. Can you show us one instance of KKK lynching a black man in 2023?
You never disappoint. You are saying blacks voted for Democrats in the 1920's so they could receive welfare. They put welfare above being lynched. Wrong. WELFARE DID NOT START UNTIL 1935, YOU DUMBASS.
You say there is no KKK in 2023. It is declining but it is, very much, still around..You may be the dumbest person on this site. That is saying something.

Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered. Those who protested for equal rights and were beaten by segregationists are looked on as heros, today. People like John Lewis and Martin Luther King.
Those who led the segregation in the 1960's are looked on as villians and an embarrassment to the United States. People like Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace. There are no statues or celebrations for these embarrassments of US History.

Donald Trump and his segregationist followers will be treated the same way in history. No politician has embraced white supremacists, like Donald Trump has since Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.

Trump is not a segregationist, you blithering moron. What white supremacist has he ever embraced?

You never disappoint. You are saying blacks voted for Democrats in the 1920's so they could receive welfare. They put welfare above being lynched. Wrong. WELFARE DID NOT START UNTIL 1935, YOU DUMBASS.
You say there is no KKK in 2023. It is declining but it is, very much, still around..You may be the dumbest person on this site. That is saying something.

There are like 5 people in the KKK, but prog idiots pretend like they are around every street corner.

Selma was a weak bloody Sunday.

January 30, 1972 in Derry I Northern Ireland was the real Bloody Sunday

Forum List

Back