Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered - it shows how the white supremacists of today will be treated by history.

Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered. Those who protested for equal rights and were beaten by segregationists are looked on as heros, today. People like John Lewis and Martin Luther King.
Those who led the segregation in the 1960's are looked on as villians and an embarrassment to the United States. People like Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace. There are no statues or celebrations for these embarrassments of US History.

Donald Trump and his segregationist followers will be treated the same way in history. No politician has embraced white supremacists, like Donald Trump has since Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.

Just more crap from you kooks. Nobody who matters wants any of that. By all means remember, but grow up.

So does this mean that you're ready to join me as we rip down the rest of these statues of racist "heroes" from our past?
The first racist statue to be reduced to rubble should be that alcoholic whoremaster, Martin Luther King Jr.

Nothing erases the past other than revisionist history Republicans are clamoring for, ya dunce.

Why do you want to keep up these statues of racist Democrats?
Why do you want to keep up these statues of racist Democrats?
Because the only thing I hate worse than racists, are members of the Taliban.

Which is what I see, every time a statue moved, defaced, or destroyed.

I hear that the cops used brutal methods toward the marchers that historic day.

That was just plain wrong.

BUT in 2023, has integration been a good thing for both Caucasians and African Americans?

For example, in the 1950s, Jackson, Mississippi, was a quiet and orderly city.

Today, when it is now 80% African American, it is one of the most violent cities in this country.

Does it hurt your delicate feelings when racist statues are moved, defaced or destroyed?

It bothers me when a certain portion of our society emulates groups like the Taliban, who try to destroy history by destroying inanimate objects.

are those objects hurting anyone?

You can't learn from history by hiding it.

It bothers me when a certain portion of our society emulates groups like the Taliban, who try to destroy history by destroying inanimate objects.

are those objects hurting anyone?
Well, let me ask you this, why are statues created/erected in the first place?

Let's start there.

White Supremacists on here and the net over are upset that this event is a historical event worth remembering.

Running around w/their hair on fire trying to diminish the tragic event.

No.....! We will never forget!

MarcATL is racist and projects. And nobody is able to determine why he randomly bolds words beyond he's a Democrat and Democrats are cracked.

So does this mean that you're ready to join me as we rip down the rest of these statues of racist "heroes" from our past?

Who gets to declare a statue is racist? If it's your fascists kind then all things are racist only when you decorate it so.

Bloody Sunday in Selma remembered. Those who protested for equal rights and were beaten by segregationists are looked on as heros, today. People like John Lewis and Martin Luther King.
Those who led the segregation in the 1960's are looked on as villians and an embarrassment to the United States. People like Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace. There are no statues or celebrations for these embarrassments of US History.

Donald Trump and his segregationist followers will be treated the same way in history. No politician has embraced white supremacists, like Donald Trump has since Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.

Racists southern democrats then and now

dWhite Supremacists on here and the net over are upset that this event is a historical event worth remembering.

Running around w/their hair on fire trying to diminish the tragic event.

No.....! We will never forget!
I remember all of those racist southern democrats! They even elected one of them, a KKK Grand Kleagle, as Senate Majority Leader!!!!

D
o you remember MarcATL

LBJ
Woodrow Wilson
FDR would not shake a black man's hand!! Put a KKK on SCOTUS Tuskegee Experiment
BobbyByrd, KKK Grand Kleagle!!
Y
ou aint black Biden
Do you remember MarcATL??
Do you remember MarcATL??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back