Blood Money:

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
the Civil War and the Federal Reserve

Not text book approved History

The Missouri compromise was put in place by statesmen determined to keep the North and the South, two separate countries with different legislative interests, in a state of even power in the US Senate. The compromise admitted Maine as a non-slave state and Missouri as a slave state. Thus, North and South retained the same number of senators, which forced compromise if anything was to happen.

Graham reports that this achievement was destroyed by Stephen Douglas’ ambition to become president. This ambition caused Douglas to conspire with railroad interests and their financiers against a railway that would serve southern interests.

At the time the states and states rights was the dominant factor in American politics and Foggy Bottom was just a distant figurehead populated by pompous asses who had the authority and the money to raise an army. Lincoln was a lame politician with a lot of personal problems and it seems that he wasn't able to or didn't even try to keep the Nation together before it collapsed during his watch. He wasn't nominated for sainthood until he was assassinated,

Stupid, click-bait title.
Poor thing.......the mention of the Federal Reserve on any thread brings you in like a rabid dog to protect the Money Laundering of the Reserve by the Zombie Bankers who pay you.

LOL........Now go tell me how shadow banking and the use of the currency of a nation to private bankers is in my best interest.............I know the reply.......Up yours will be my answer as always.

Stupid, click-bait title.
Poor thing.......the mention of the Federal Reserve on any thread brings you in like a rabid dog to protect the Money Laundering of the Reserve by the Zombie Bankers who pay you.

LOL........Now go tell me how shadow banking and the use of the currency of a nation to private bankers is in my best interest.............I know the reply.......Up yours will be my answer as always.

the mention of the Federal Reserve on any thread brings you in like a rabid dog to protect the Money Laundering of the Reserve by the Zombie Bankers who pay you.

You misspelled, "brings me in to laugh at idiots"

Now go tell me how shadow banking and the use of the currency of a nation to private bankers is in my best interest

Private bankers? You mean the Fed?

I'd ask what you meant by shadow banking, but I'm sure I don't care.

Forum List

Back