black lies matter shooting..self defense..claims BLM protestors attacked and tried to beat them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This changes the dynamic of the shooting...one of the shooters turned himself in and is claiming the he and his two friends went to the black lies matter deminstration to live stream it....when, unsurprisingly, the black lies matter protestors approached them and started to punch them......he drew a gun and shot 5 of them in self defense....

If he can prove his claim of being attacked by the black lies matter mob...and if he was carrying the gun legally....he has a good case for self defense....

The idiot protestors admitted on a video linked in the piece that they initiated the confrontation with the shooter and his friends........and that some of the black lies matter mob did initiate violence....

Police Warrant Reveals Black Protestors Started Confrontation Prior To Minneapolis Shooting

Last edited:
I hope those 4 white racist punks end up in a Maximum security penitentiary...they will cry bitter tears as they are traded for cigarettes

Well shit....justified shooting.

BUT....again....they HAD to be arrested because how dare BLM members be shot and no justice be done....even in self defense.

New world folks. Mobs rule.

This changes the dynamic of the shooting...one of the shooters turned himself in and is claiming the he and his two friends went to the black lies matter deminstration to live stream it....when, unsurprisingly, the black lies matter protestors approached them and started to punch them......he drew a gun and shot 5 of them in self defense....

yeah, that's going to be really credible.

12247849_1664490520486869_1357423220873817673_o.jpg

Yes.....black lies matter thugs attack people who are video recording them......yes...I can see where a moron lefty would think it should be legal for the black lies matter thugs to attack and beat those people....it is how lefties think....

I hope those 4 white racist punks end up in a Maximum security penitentiary...they will cry bitter tears as they are traded for cigarettes

Soap-Drop, no one wants to hear you relive your prison experience.
By the way Fuck you...I still make noise when I fart ...pull my finger...how is Scott Walker doing is he still your favorite waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sounds like you are familiar with the protocol...

He wasn't traded for cigarettes...I imagine he volunteered for his whole cell block......
Yeah sure LOL you are one of the Biggest pussies posting at USMB and that is against tough competition from the rest of the white pussies here LOl...you are as pussy as those 4 white pussies who shot unarmed protesters

At the 59 second mark the upstanding citizens in masks from black lies matter state the black lies matter activists punched at least one of the men 2 times as the mob of black lies matter thugs.....er.....protestors mobbed them.....

So yeah......fear of imminent death or bodily harm....justifies shooting these thugs....

Yes.....black lies matter thugs attack people who are video recording them......yes...I can see where a moron lefty would think it should be legal for the black lies matter thugs to attack and beat those people....it is how lefties think....

do they actually have this video where they were attacked.

Or did someone just say, "Get lost", and they wet themselves and started shooting?

What if it was self defense?

He wasn't traded for cigarettes...I imagine he volunteered for his whole cell block......
Yeah sure LOL you are one of the Biggest pussies posting at USMB and that is against tough competition from the rest of the white pussies here LOl...you are as pussy as those 4 white pussies who shot unarmed protesters

I'm sure you could fight off 4 attackers with ease. You must "know MMA" like DontTazeMeBro.

Look.....if you had sex for fun in prison...no one is judging you.....if you are into that, that is your thing.....just don't get defensive...embrace your perversion....you are a lefty.....you guys are into that sort of thing.....embrace it...

At the 59 second mark the upstanding citizens in masks from black lies matter state the black lies matter activists punched at least one of the men 2 times as the mob of black lies matter thugs.....er.....protestors mobbed them.....

So yeah......fear of imminent death or bodily harm....justifies shooting these thugs....
You are a sorry ass white punk and your white punk pussies with guns are going to Prison without guns haaasaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Or did someone just say, "Get lost", and they wet themselves and started shooting?

Good point. VIDEO or it didn't happen. SAME standard for all minorities claiming racism or oppression. VIDEO or it never happened.

twit.....on the embedded video two of the black lies matter guys state they attacked the 3 men.....started mobbing them and punching them.....at the 59 second mark....

You are a sorry ass white punk and your white punk pussies with guns are going to Prison without guns haaasaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like Zimmerman and Darren Wilson?

Forum List

Back