BLM Attacks CHP in Fresno

Once again, not enough police shootings. At least 5 people in that video, need to be sent to Jesus on the express elevator.

Did that guy at the end yell, "Fresno, nigga"? That's the least gangsta thing I've ever heard.

Wow. Incredible.

A few more incidents like that, and Hillary is sure to lose California.

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such. Weapons free when rounding them up.

the republican party is a terrorist organization and should be outlawed

Examples please?

If anything, it is just the reverse.

I have friends I really like that link me to articles all the time at a site called TruthOut.org. Ever hear of it?

Do you know who has been running the board forever? William Ayers

I don't suppose you know who that is?

BLM is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such. Weapons free when rounding them up.

Examples please?

I have friends I really like that link me to articles all the time at a site called TruthOut.org. Ever hear of it?

how is the republican party not a terrorist organization? all they talk about is murdering massive amounts of people

Examples please?

how is the republican party not a terrorist organization? all they talk about is murdering massive amounts of people

Be a bit more specific please.

Examples please?

As opposed to the left-wing, which actually commits violent actions.

I'll take talk, over actions any day. You would to, by the way.

If someone came to you with a gun, and you had the option of them talking about hurt you, or just blowing your head open, which would you prefer?

Well, the rest of us, don't like your left-wing violence. You should be rounded up and gotten rid of. The rest of society would be better off.

Examples please?

thats all they talk about, who needs to be murdered, they only disagree on who should be murdered first

Examples please?

thats all they talk about, who needs to be murdered, they only disagree on who should be murdered first

And where is your example?

You get right on that.

Republicans should be labeled a terrorist organization by the UN and members should't be allowed to travel outside the US.

You get right on that.

giphy.gif

Examples please?

IOW, you aren't going to give any specifics, you are just going to keep on with the rhetoric? That's an awful lot to accuse someone of terrorism w/o being specific. You need to actually SHOW how they are being violent, and what they hope to achieve through this violence. You have not stated any incidents of violence, nor have you outlined what the goals of this violence are.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

IOW, in order the meet the definition, you need two things, a political goal, and use of violence and intimidation.

Let's take BLM for instance as an example. They don't want the police to enforce the law on black people. They want the right to break the law as they see fit w/o any repercussions. They are willing to kill police and whites, or intimidate them to get that right. Thus, they fit the definition of terrorism.

Now you go, please tell us how the Republicans have a political goal, and how they are using violence, or the threat of violence against innocents, to achieve said goal.

Do you think you can do that? Or are you just being inflammatory and full of shit?

The police should do no more than keep an after dark curfew in black neighborhoods. No one goes in, they don't come out.

Forum List

Back