Obama And Russia

Pretty easy, Trump's sucking up to Putin (another dictator), and amping up the traditional American antipathy for Russia can only be good for Hillery's chances.
Go, BO!

Nope. Trump's comments concerning Putin are criticism of Obama, not praise for Putin.

To the contrary, look at Obama's record in the Middle East. Virtually every policy decision has been favorable to the Islamists. What military action has been authorized are mere pinpricks. Just a facade for a pocketed media to crow about.

Why is Obama working so hard to get us into a conflict with Russia, who has sided with a secular dictator against the same Islamist goobers who swear to destroy the West?

Why ... is the easy part.

U.S. slams Russian 'barbarism' in Syria, Moscow says peace almost impossible
who has sided with a secular dictator

Democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation.

Nothing more needs said, the US actions in Syria violate the international rules concerning sovereignty and no one is even questioning the legitimacy of our actions based on US law. Americans are just as immoral and corrupt as is the government.

Pretty easy, Trump's sucking up to Putin (another dictator), and amping up the traditional American antipathy for Russia can only be good for Hillery's chances.
Go, BO!

He would rather work in a peaceful way than fight them in war.
Negotiations, cooperation, what diplomacy is about but what neither SoS or president knows how to do.

60 Minutes did a hit piece on Putin last night. They also interviewed American military personnel who seemed fine with nuking Russia, while demonizing Putin. They spoke of a full nuclear attack on Russia like it was another day at the amusement park.

The stinking warmongering assholes in our government, are going to get a lot of people killed.

60 Minutes did a hit piece on Putin last night. They also interviewed American military personnel who seemed fine with nuking Russia, while demonizing Putin. They spoke of a full nuclear attack on Russia like it was another day at the amusement park.

The stinking warmongering assholes in our government, are going to get a lot of people killed.
I agree, gipper, but WWTD do you suppose? What if Putin gives us the finger?

Why is Obama working so hard to get us into a conflict with Russia, who has sided with a secular dictator against the same Islamist goobers who swear to destroy the West?

Why ... is the easy part.

U.S. slams Russian 'barbarism' in Syria, Moscow says peace almost impossible
Time to redecorate your bomb shelter, billy!

Oh that I had one. I hear they make great wine cellars.

I am not particularly worried about Russia, but rather Obama as his reign comes to an end.

All of my life the left have worshipped Russia. They gasped in horror when Reagan quipped they were the evil empire and they screamed about every soldier we had on the East German border. This sudden reversal in the past year is most interesting.

All of my life the left have worshipped Russia. They gasped in horror when Reagan quipped they were the evil empire and they screamed about every soldier we had on the East German border. This sudden reversal in the past year is most interesting.
Agreed.

It is also most hypocritical.

Amazingly many on the Left are so easily duped, they can't see the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back