Blinken Foolishly Announces Biden will visit Israel on Wednesday

It is a sad fact that Trump would have gone to Vietnam if not for his Bone Spurs.
If he had, we would have won
Trump knows more than the Generals
Of course, Joe earned two purple hearts and a silver star in his Viet Nam heroics when he was in special forces.

He is a little man. Everyone knows it, including his own sister and his niece.

Judge Maryanne Trump sister Niece Mary tapes He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God

I disagree with you on so many levels....I can not even start

It was safe. He was in no danger. Biden is going into an active hot zone. And he's not worried about his hair.

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile, Trump disses lifers in the Military and doesn't like military who get captured.
You can’t even admit things when truth is shoved under your lying nose, twat boi.

He ain’t afraid of going to cemeteries in the rain. And he went to war zones.

You’re still 0 for ever.

News Flash Sweetie:​

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?​

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

Nor did Biden serve in the military. But look at the difference:

Trump:

1. Facilitated the Afghan withdrawal, no American combat deaths in Afghanistan during his last 18 months.

2. Walked across the North Korean DMZ and repatriated the remains of 200 American soldiers.

3. Hammered out a Middle East peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

4. Made the US energy dominant, hurting Iran's and Russia's economy.

5. No war in Ukraine.

Biden:

1. 13 American soldiers killed during the Afghan withdrawal

2. North Korea now emboldened and supplying Russia and Iran with weapons.

3. Over 1400 Israelis killed by Hamas attack.

4. Russia's and Iran's oil industries booming.

5. Over a half million Russian and Ukrainian soldiers dead, not to mention 10,000 civilian deaths.

I'll also mention the fact that under President Trump, we had a strong military and plenty of munitions.

Blinken is a complete idiot for announcing an American Usurper is coming to a hot war zone. I'm sure that Hamas will have missiles ready to shoot at Air Force One.

Politics trumps everything, even security. What we have here is yet an example of the irresponsible lunacy of trying to make this brain-dead, senile old man look presidential.

Politics trumps everything, even security. What we have here is yet an example of the irresponsible lunacy of trying to make this brain-dead, senile old man look presidential.
There was a time when something like this man would be unacceptable for both parties. Now we are totally agenda derived with one party and foot dragging with the other.

I can’t stand the Potato in Chief. But I agree that it a fucking very stupid to announce not only that he is going into the war zone, but when.

Although I dislike Brandon, I don’t want him to get killed.

Sure, it would be better if it was The Kenyan Muslim, but anyone from that administration suffering is better than no one.

Forum List

Back