Blexit: Kanye West designed T- shirts urging blacks to leave the Dem party

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kanye West has reportedly designed T-shirts urging black people to leave the Democratic Party in a “Blexit.”

The shirts first appeared at Turning Point USA’s (TPUSA) Young Black Leadership Summit Saturday in Washington, according to The New York Post’s Page Six. They advocate for a black exit or “Blexit” from the party.

“Blexit is a renaissance and I am blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West,” TPUSA’s communications director, Candace

‘Blexit’: Kanye West Designed T-Shirts Urging Blacks To Leave Dem Party

I LIKE THEM, they are plain simple and thank God he's getting people to THINK FOR THEMSELVES....
which is when ppl do this, and I write about him, and the good he does this is what AMERICANS do we don't segregate each other we are for everyone, in spite of the battle to slap the left down because those loons are away out of hand the ANTIFA's are mental cases spreading their disease among those who aren't in their terrorist group.

But you Trump haters support the same things your just to stupid to get it.

Kanye West has reportedly designed T-shirts urging black people to leave the Democratic Party in a “Blexit.”

The shirts first appeared at Turning Point USA’s (TPUSA) Young Black Leadership Summit Saturday in Washington, according to The New York Post’s Page Six. They advocate for a black exit or “Blexit” from the party.

“Blexit is a renaissance and I am blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West,” TPUSA’s communications director, Candace

I LIKE THEM, they are plain simple and thank God he's getting people to THINK FOR THEMSELVES....
which is when ppl do this, and I write about him, and the good he does this is what AMERICANS do we don't segregate each other we are for everyone, in spite of the battle to slap the left down because those loons are away out of hand the ANTIFA's are mental cases spreading their disease among those who aren't in their terrorist group.

Why would the jackass Kanye West, a man that has professed he has, "never voted" give two shits about the Democrats, Trump, or ANYTHING political?

Kanye is just like Trump. They are BOTH self promoting ass holes; nothing else.

Kanye is an idiot. Kanye has always been an idiot. Kanye will always be an idiot.

Why would the jackass Kanye West, a man that has professed he has, "never voted" give two shits about the Democrats, Trump, or ANYTHING political?

Kanye is just like Trump. They are BOTH self promoting ass holes; nothing else.

Kanye is an idiot. Kanye has always been an idiot. Kanye will always be an idiot.
Mmmmm...Them grapes are extra sour this morning! :laughing0301:

Yeah that's really happening.

Reaction-Pic---Eye-roll.jpg

A giant orange clown is president, a black gangsta rapper is an avid republican. Why, how di this happen? Because the democrats made the pantsuit Bulldyke their nominee via a rigged primary process.

A giant orange clown is president, a black gangsta rapper is an avid republican. Why, how di this happen? Because the democrats made the pantsuit Bulldyke their nominee via a rigged primary process.
While I don't agree with the name calling let me just say:
HERE HERE...they made the mistake with gore and did nothing to correct it, and now are doing nothing to correct what they have done with "the smartest liberal candidate ever"...in a couple of elections this will repeat itself.

Last edited:
West should urge all people to abandon democrats.
And there should be no black groups — left or right. Denounce all self-segregationists.
Repub blacks assembling as such is just as bad as dem blacks having already done the same for decades.

Owen Shroyer is on the ground in Washington, D.C., to discuss rapper Kanye West’s new “Blexit” t-shirt campaign that runs in tandem with Saturday’s #WalkAway March where thousands of people left the Democrat Party en masse over its identity politics, lack of ideas, and vicious rhetoric against political opponents.
Watch Live: Kanye West Announces Blexit Clothing Line As Black Americans Leave Democrat Plantation

West should urge all people to abandon democrats.
And there should be no black groups — left or right. Denounce all self-segregationists.
Repub blacks assembling as such is just as bad as dem blacks having already done the same for decades.

Got it. You don't want blacks congregating. I guess they get too uppity when they do that.

Forum List

Back