*Blasting Off The New Year: Muslim Style!*

*Are You sick of islam as I am?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

2. Whats your point?
He thinks you are a tool of Satan. :eek:

I just think you are a tool. :eusa_angel:

1. Come on silver tongue, he doesn't believe there is a Satan.
2. I am a tool, tool of God, here to tattoo Islam with Satan.
3. You know I am telling the truth, SAY IT!!!
Satan hates Islam; because he knows it's from God. :eusa_angel:

But, Satan loves Christianity.

It's a cult he and Paul invented to steal people from God. :doubt:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Batshit crazy talk.
2. Hey why haven't you disputed guatama's post about how it says in the koran, that Muslims are to, "Kill Christians when you see them?"
3. And why didn't you ever say what happened to those Christians that were murdered over New Years is bad or whatever?
4. You know what we call people like you here in Texas?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

A fascinating display of delusional interpretations of Fantasy and Mythology without any connection to REALITY.

These posts may not be the epitome of CRAPPOLA.....but it is certainly BULLSHIT piled on BULLSHIT.

Jes sayin.....

Sorry bout that,

3. And why didn't you ever say what happened to those Christians that were murdered over New Years is bad or whatever?

Wasn't there; so I don't know what happened or why.

Maybe it was self defense? :cool:

1. Now isn't it obvious folks??? :confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes.

Of course, no one can ever know completely what happened....philosophically speaking. And that's the bogus game the Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is playing to dodge your question.

But, obviously, as far as the law is concened, this is an open and shut case of another example of MUSLIM TERRORISM.....yes, MUSLIM. Doesn't have to be rationalized any further down.

Because, if there were enough righteous MUSLIMS around this shit wouldn't occur.

The FACT is, the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF MUSLIMS are either unequivocally for this SHIT, or willing to look the other way because they think it's OK.....as long as they don't have to put their arse on the line

Thems the FACTS.

And, all this is obvious to the Phoni-Baloni-Sunni as well.

Ya see, when it gets down to the nitty gritty.......Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is just a fucking PHONEY.

What I don't get is this: Here is another delusional idiot fully committed to the Fantasy & Mythology of an Anthropomorhic god of the Christian variey. Then explores some other god of the Judaism variety.....then settles on the OBVIOUSLY WORST of the WORST varieties of the delusional fantasies: ISLAM !!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DELUSIONAL IDIOT'S REASONING TO PICK THE MOST IDIOTICAL AND BIZARRE FANTASY OF THE THREE WHEN THE CREATOR OF ISLAM IS A HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED: MASS MURDERER, THIEF, AND PEDOPHILIC RAPIST ?!?!?

Not only that, looking at the horrific predatory ISLAMIC AGENDA where barbaric savagery throughout the World is clearly there for all to observe.......to STILL PREFER this Piece of Shit Delusional ISLAM Fantasy over the others which are CLEARLY more beneficent than this IDIOTIC, and BRUTAL ISLAM?????

I am extremely serious about this dilemma of mine.....I just can't understand how one can SEEMINGLY be a rational people....MORE THAN A BILLION OF THEM......and in the face of REALITY......STILL BE DELUSIONAL IDIOTS of the ISLAM variety !!!!!

And here is the penultimate creature on this issue: The Phoni-Baloni-Sunni. This Delusional FOOL actually STUDIED Christyianity, Judaism and Islam......and then picks....FUCKING ISLAM !!!!

THIS JUST BOGGLES MY MIND NO END !!!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. That about covers it gautama.
2. I think you covered it *ALL*.
3. And no noe has ever said it better, a round of hands!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Not if I can help it.
2. I will be tattoo Islam with Satan, and Islam will crumble in America.
3. You think that all my hard work isn't paying off?
4. It sure has, I have brought America a long way from where it was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sunni man, you have got to know gautama is eating your brains out, what little you have left.
2. I am as we say in America, the *good cop*.
3. Gautama is the *bad cop* and he's just killing you in everyway dude.
4. Ofcourse I am giving you that tattoo you always wanted, be the face of Satan on your left arm.
5. But really how long can you pretend that this isn't just eating your guts out dude?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. You obviosly are in denial.
2. And *batshit crazy*.
3. Seek medical help.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Concerning Phoni-Baloni-Sunni......I gave this puzzling matter a lot of thought.

If what this enigma puked out is True......and he is truly a delusional fool that is committed to the Anthropomorphic Mythological god of the Organized Religions of the World, and went thru being a Christian version of it, studied Judaism, then picked the most IDIOTICALLY BIZARRE BARBARIC version of it, i.e., ISLAM.......concocted by a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and a PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed ............then one of three conclusions is possible:

(1) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is one of these functional Delusional Fools, and there are BILLIONS of them, who believe in TOTAL FANTASY & MYTHOLOGICAL NONSENSE without a nanogram of REALIY but motivated primarily by the FEAR of ETERNAL TORTURE, or PLEASURE (depending on whether they please their "god" or piss their "god" off).

or,

(2) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is as you say is "Batshit crazy." However, your suggested medical help wouldn't do a fucking thing to cure him. There are literally BILLIONS of these Delusional Fools snuffling around all around one. And, for all intents and purposes, they are perfectly functional.

Once Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is deemed indeed "batshit crazy" one cannot really analyze a loon whose brain is so convoluted that any explanation, no matter how bizarre, is possible.

or

(3) The possibility neither of us considered.....and that is: Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is a GIGANTIC HOAX perpetrated by a very wise man with a fantastic sense of humour !!!

Think about it !!!

Ya see, what gave him away is that HOW THE FUCK could anyone STILL believe in this RIDICULOUS, BARBARIC ISLAMIC BULLSHIT, in the light of all their PRESENT BLOODTHIRSTY BARBARISM throughout the World........ in comparison with the OBVIOUS benevolence of the present competing religions.

I say PRESENT competing Religions because in the Medieval periods the Christians were INDISPUTABLY the most savage, literally insane with bloodlust, what with the wars of total extermination between the Catholics and the Protestants, The HORRIFIC Spanish Inquisition which BLATANTLY continued for years, clearly with Popey-Dopey's knowledge and tacit approval. I am sure that there couldn't of been ANYONE who didn't know of the Spanish Inquisition.....especially if that was POPEY-DOPEY'S BUSINESS, and the Spanish Inquisition was practiced by Popey-Dopey's underlings.

BTW, the UNEQUALLED SAVAGERY OF THE CHRISTIANS in MANKIND'S HISTORY can still be surpassed by the fucking Muslims. After all, Iran will have nuclear bombs in the near future. And, Pakistan has them already.

Please note: The above was the statement about INSANE BARBARITY by the Religious. The SECULAR Barbarity, by the COMMIES by far outdoes even the fantastic record of the Medieval Christians. Don't forget the N.Koreans in that mix. Then you have Genghiz Khan, Attila the Hun, etc.

So there you have it.

My opinion as to which of the three ?????

I hate to admit it. Because, I hate to think Phoni-Baloni-Sunni outsmarted us all.

So my conclusion is that he is a functional "batshit crazy" fucking Muslim.

And, a hopeless one of those Muslim arseholes as well.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You obviosly are in denial.
2. And *batshit crazy*.
3. Seek medical help.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Concerning Phoni-Baloni-Sunni......I gave this puzzling matter a lot of thought.

If what this enigma puked out is True......and he is truly a delusional fool that is committed to the Anthropomorphic Mythological god of the Organized Religions of the World, and went thru being a Christian version of it, studied Judaism, then picked the most IDIOTICALLY BIZARRE BARBARIC version of it, i.e., ISLAM.......concocted by a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and a PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed ............then one of three conclusions is possible:

(1) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is one of these functional Delusional Fools, and there are BILLIONS of them, who believe in TOTAL FANTASY & MYTHOLOGICAL NONSENSE without a nanogram of REALIY but motivated primarily by the FEAR of ETERNAL TORTURE, or PLEASURE (depending on whether they please their "god" or piss their "god" off).

or,

(2) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is as you say is "Batshit crazy." However, your suggested medical help wouldn't do a fucking thing to cure him. There are literally BILLIONS of these Delusional Fools snuffling around all around one. And, from all intents and purposes, perfectly functional.

Once Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is indeed "batshit crazy" one cannot really analyze a loon whose brain is so convoluted that any explanation, no matter how bizarre, is possible.

or

(3) The possibility neither of us considered.....and that is: Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is a GIGANTIC HOAX perpetrated by a very wise man with a fantastic sense of humour !!!

Think about it !!!

Ya see, what gave him away is that HOW THE FUCK could anyone STILL believe in this RIDICULOUS, BARBARIC ISLAMIC BULLSHIT, in the light of all their PRESENT BLOODTHIRSTY BARBARISM throughout the World........ in comparison with the OBVIOUS benevolence of the present competing religions.

I say PRESENT competing Religions because in the Medieval periods the Christians were INDISPUTABLY the most savage, literally insane with bloodlust, what with the wars of total extermination between the Catholics and the Protestants, The HORRIFIC Spanish Inquisition which BLATANTLY continued for years, clearly with Popey-Dopey's knowledge and tacit approval. I am sure that there couldn't of been ANYONE who didn't know of the Spanish Inquisition.....especially if that was POPEY-DOPEY'S BUSINESS, and the Spanish Inquisition was practiced by Popey-Dopey's underlings.

BTW, the UNEQUALLED SAVAGERY OF THE CHRISTIANS in MANKIND'S HISTORY can still be surpassed by the fucking Muslims. After all, Iran will have nuclear bombs in the near future. And, Pakistan has them already.

Please note: The above was the statement about INSANE BARBARITY by the Religious. The SECULAR Barbarity, by the COMMIES by far outdoes even the fantastic record of the Medieval Christians. Don't forget the N.Koreans in that mix. Then you have Genghiz Khan, Attila the Hun, etc.

So there you have it.

My opinion as to which of the three ?????

I hate to admit it. Because, I hate to think Phoni-Baloni-Sunni outsmarted us all.

So my conclusion is that he is a functional "batshit crazy" fucking Muslim.

And, a hopeless one of those Muslim arseholes as well.

1. Sure I agree with you, well you have to be *batshit cray* in order to fall for Islam, there's no doubt about it.
2. Muslims don't know they are *batshit crazy* either.:cuckoo:
3. They think they are normal and we are the crazy ones for not falling for Islam.
4. They see all the immoral things that Islam allows them to do, and think, "Hey I love beng Muslim, because I get to be immoral, do evil things to others, just like mohammed did, and get a blessing from my god allah, who is in fact Satan, which they know now, but don't care, because hey, they can always say, "I didn't know" when they reach the real God on judgement day, saying, "I was tricked by Satan", but no more, I have revealed *ALL* things, and now that excuse isn't going to be valid.
5. Saying you just did what 1.5 billion other Muslims were doing isn't going to cut it Sunni man, your ass is toast!:eek:
6. Invest in some abestos underwear, it might be a good idea for you, no?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The explosion at a church in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, which left 21 people killed and another 80 Muslims and Christians wounded, raises one question: Who was behind the blast?

The fresh plot by terrorists to target churches is an organized Zionist scenario aimed at creating a rift between Muslims and Christians.
tehran times : Mossad behind Egypt church blast

And if you think they wouldn't remember this
The Lavon affair
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists"
Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back