Blaming Tea Party for S&P downgrade is like blaming Betty Ford Clinic for alcoholism

Some of its membership, among them USAR and teapartysamurai who post here regularly. They stain everybody else.

Is it your intention to be a whiny little bich this morning?

Have some coffee and two doses of PAXIL.

Jackson asked why sexism and racisim are associated with the TP, I answered, gave two examples, and know you are PMSing. Who knew?

becouse people like you buy into that bullshit :cuckoo:

"The entire existence of the Tea Party movement has been" promoted as "an attempt to stop the runaway spending of Washington". It is far more than that, including racists and sexists and fascist corporatists.

( respectfully snipped)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Justt wondering...what makes the Tea Party racist? Or sexist? Or fascist?

Some of its membership, among them USAR and teapartysamurai who post here regularly. They stain everybody else.

whoa, someone pee in your Wheaties this morning?

Somebody asked a question and I answered it honestly. Are you telling me that USAR and teapartysamurai are the type of Americans you want to associate with, considering their less than admirable qualities?

"The entire existence of the Tea Party movement has been" promoted as "an attempt to stop the runaway spending of Washington". It is far more than that, including racists and sexists and fascist corporatists.

( respectfully snipped)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Justt wondering...what makes the Tea Party racist? Or sexist? Or fascist?

There is no membership Jake. What is it with you? You sound like the Obama defenders and you claim to be a Republican? please:confused:

Is it your intention to be a whiny little bich this morning?

Have some coffee and two doses of PAXIL.

Jackson asked why sexism and racisim are associated with the TP, I answered, gave two examples, and know you are PMSing. Who knew?

The correct answer would have dem infiltrators.

Somebody asked a question and I answered it honestly. Are you telling me that USAR and teapartysamurai are the type of Americans you want to associate with, considering their less than admirable qualities?

what the hell? I'd have a beer with anyone here, EVEN YOU. Not saying some of you wouldn't be wearing that beer before the day is over. lol

sheesh, go back to bed and get up on the right side.

Last edited:
Something that seems to be missed here:

S&P talking about revenue being down?.... with more jobs taxes revenue increases. That's what they mean by that, not that we need to raise taxes.

Forum List

Back