'Blame the "russian" empire for My Death,' Female Journalist Writes Before Self-Immolation. Putin ´s regime goes under but it take many lives with it

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I just wonder how Muscovites and Putin´s poodles are gonna cover Ozero/KGB gang this time, its clear that Putin ´s regime goes under but it take many lives with it . this time Putin killed this young women

"

The previous day, she said local security forces raided her home in search of evidence of her involvement with the opposition.

“They were looking for brochures, leaflets, invoices of [pro-democracy movement] Open Russi
a, possibly an icon with the face of [exiled oligarch] Mikhail Khodorkovsky,” she wrote following the early-Thursday raid.

“I don't have any of this,” she wrote in her Facebook post. “But they took away what they found — all the flash drives, my laptop, my daughter's laptop, the computer, phones — not just mine, but also my husband’s — a bunch of my notebooks that I scribbled on during press conferences. I'm left without the means of production."

Regional investigators said they have launched a pre-investigation check into the death but have not confirmed Slavina's identity.

"

vrIIq-W4zQE.jpg

She was a damn fool with a few rocks loose in her head

Who was Slavina?
Irina Slavina was editor-in-chief of the small Koza Press news website. Its motto is "news and analytics" and "no censorship". Its website went down on Friday, as news of her death was confirmed.
She was one of seven people in Nizhny Novgorod whose homes were searched on Thursday, apparently as part of an inquiry into Open Russia.
Last year, she was fined for "disrespecting authorities" in one of her articles.
"This news was a real blow for me, I knew her," said Natalia Gryaznevich, an aide to exiled Open Russia founder Mikhail Khodorkovsky. "I know she was harassed, detained, fined all the time. She was a very active woman," she told BBC Moscow correspondent Sarah Rainsford.
In a Facebook post on Thursday, she said 12 people had forced their way into her family's flat and seized flash drives, her laptop and her daughter's laptop as well as phones belonging to both her and her husband.

Dear Irina Slawina,

you gave an impressing signal: The signal that it is even better to suffer death sometimes than to have to live endless without any hope for a better life under inhuman political conditions. You worked for the truth - and the fulfillment of truth is love ... not death. I'm a little sad now - and helpless. We have not many people like you. Rest in peace, dearest child of god. And let us not forget to watch the real problems in the world, which no one is able to solve with suppression.

See you

Not everyone has the power to restart the own life in a foreign country and to seek for asylum, atheist. Interesting that you use as your signature Psalm 14:1 "The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.""

-----
To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one. Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread and do not call upon the Lord? There they are in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous. You would shame the plans of the poor, but the Lord is his refuge.
-----

-----

Not everyone has the power to restart the own life in a foreign country and to seek for asylum, atheist. Interesting that you use as your signature Psalm 14:1 "The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.""

-----
To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one. Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread and do not call upon the Lord? There they are in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous. You would shame the plans of the poor, but the Lord is his refuge.
-----

-----

Psalm 14:1 works better than demonstrations and pickets of the fabrics ?

Not everyone has the power to restart the own life in a foreign country and to seek for asylum, atheist
Everyone does have the power within them to continue the struggle for a better life

but some of you just dont realize it so you give up and die

Not everyone has the power to restart the own life in a foreign country and to seek for asylum, atheist
Everyone does have the power within them to continue the struggle for a better life but some of you just dont realize it so you give up and die

Nice Nazi-mentality. I call this "attributing guilt to a victim of suppression". But no one has the duty to survive the very sophisticated methods of exhausting terror of today. And what a luck that you never will give up and you never will die, "hero".

Last edited:

-----
-----

-----

Psalm 14:1 works better than demonstrations and pickets of the fabrics ?

Your "?" is not a question - it is an exclamation mark ("!"). So my question now: What did you not understand?

Last edited:
Nice Nazi-mentality.
Nice Nazi-mentality.
I think germans should avoid calling Americans or any other people Nazis

Hitler was a monster, but he lived before you were born and I think its wrong to hang him around the neck of germans living today

do they study the events of 1933-1945 in germany today?

I wonder what they teach children about their Nazi past?

whatever, obviously you slept through those classes

Everyone does have the power within them to continue the struggle for a better life but some of you just dont realize it so you give up and die
Nice Nazi-mentality. I call this "attributing guilt to a victim of suppression". But no one has the duty to survive the very sophisticated methods of exhausting terror of today. And what a luck that you never will give up and you never will die, "hero".

Hitler was a monster, but he lived before you were born and I think its wrong to hang him around the neck of germans living today

Don't use a Nazi-mentality and I will not call it Nazi-mentality. It's by the way also part of a Nazi-mentality - or the mentality of extremists in general - to modify the words someone else had said (what I partially corrected here in this answer).

Last edited:

Don't use a Nazi-mentality and I will not call it Nazi-mentality. It's by the way also part of a Nazi-mentality - or the mentality of extremists in general - to modify the words someone else had said (what I partially corrected here in this answer).
As I said, as a german you are the last person with the right to call others a nazi

As I said, as a german you are the last person with the right to call others a nazi

If you think so, Nazi: also this sentence from you shows directly a racist Nazi-mentality. It's by the way worrying that Donald Trump showed very clear that someone is able to make votes in the USA with anti-Germanism. Independent from any elections the federal republic of Germany will be forced to think very serios about all future relations to the USA.

And today is by the way our 4th of July - the celebration of 30 years reunion in Germany. Strange word, this word "union", isn't it? Ever heard anything about? It comes from the use of the Latin language within the Holy Catholic Church from the word "ūnio" (genitive "ūniōnis"), which came from the original Latin word "unus". It means something like you don't need any weapons, if you like to come together and to be one (=unus). You should try it. Perhaps it is a good idea to try to refound or to refind the United States of America. And best greetings to your president Putin. Tell him Irina Slavina is dead. If he is happy about then tell him he's an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back