Blake Shelton: Sexiest Man Alive (???)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
23559807_1595541663873403_3915270229456354907_n.jpg

I could be wrong, but Blake may be the first country singer to get this title. If that is all true, I am wowed when you have other singers in the format like my favorites for example: James Otto, Trace Adkins, Darryl Worley, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, and Toby Keith.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Probably based more on his persona than his looks. Women are less shallow than men and can look deeper than just at outward appearances. We realize that some of those men who are good looking on the outside are really nothing but dirty ugly worms on the inside! :D

Blake Shelton is the least sexy man alive.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion. What is so terrible about him? While he isn't a drop dead gorgeous guy, he isn't an exceptionally ugly guy either. :dunno: Maybe he's a really great person with a really cool personality?
The only way he could become sexy is if he trashed Trump.....or supported refugees, climate change, or same-sex marriage.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion. What is so terrible about him? While he isn't a drop dead gorgeous guy, he isn't an exceptionally ugly guy either. :dunno: Maybe he's a really great person with a really cool personality?
The only way he could become sexy is if he trashed Trump.....or supported refugees, climate change, or same-sex marriage.

I guess that would be the case for some! :lol: Hey, there are plenty of less than physically good looking men who do well with the ladies! Sexy comes from the inside, IMO. :) You know, a person might look sexy but then after speaking with them for a little while, you realize that the person is really just an asshole! Lol!

I guess that would be the case for some! :lol: Hey, there are plenty of less than physically good looking men who do well with the ladies! Sexy comes from the inside, IMO. :) You know, a person might look sexy but then after speaking with them for a little while, you realize that the person is really just an asshole! Lol!
In this case talking to him is impossible, so if looks are the guide I think the voters need to redo their prescriptions.

In this case talking to him is impossible, so if looks are the guide I think the voters need to redo their prescriptions.

Well, people read about him and watch interviews with him, etc. I'm sure some base their opinions on those kinds of things. I don't know. It's really not all that important anyways (to me anyways) if he is or is not sexy to someone. :D Good for him!

Well, people read about him and watch interviews with him, etc. I'm sure some base their opinions on those kinds of things. I don't know. It's really not all that important anyways (to me anyways) if he is or is not sexy to someone. :D Good for him!
Well it made Obama seem like a good president so I guess they can make anyone look sexy if they work hard enough.

Personality? You can’t grab a personality like you can a pussy. I’ll tell ya, you women with all your feelings and emotions just have no idea what is important. You know how guys decide which woman is the sexiest? The one with the biggest kanarangers. Men understand what matters.

Well it made Obama seem like a good president so I guess they can make anyone look sexy if they work hard enough.

See, you can't really limit "sexy" to being about looks alone. Is the really hot and good looking drunk girl puking in a bucket at the party sexy? I think not! :ack-1:

Personality? You can’t grab a personality like you can a pussy. I’ll tell ya, you women with all your feelings and emotions just have no idea what is important. You know how guys decide which woman is the sexiest? The one with the biggest kanarangers. Men understand what matters.

What if she has bad breath and rotten teeth, or a fat tummy. Also, most big boobs are saggy unless they are fake. :D Boobs are heavy and we have gravity and all. Sure, you can pick them up in a bra, but . . . eww. Maybe it's just because I'm a female, but I think big boobs are rather unattractive looking. They can make you look fat sometimes too.

See, you can't really limit "sexy" to being about looks alone. Is the really hot and good looking drunk girl puking in a bucket at the party sexy? I think not! :ack-1:
Yeah.... but you never really know this people personally so being sexy has to do with looks more than anything.

I think guys like Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth put Blake to shame, just from what little I know about them. Denzel Washington is another.

What if she has bad breath and rotten teeth, or a fat tummy. Also, most big boobs are saggy unless they are fake. :D Boobs are heavy and we have gravity and all. Sure, you can pick them up in a bra, but . . . eww. Maybe it's just because I'm a female, but I think big boobs are rather unattractive looking. They can make you look fat sometimes too.

Great points and questions. You send me pics of the melons in question and I will rate them for ya.

Forum List

Back