Blacks Will Lose Race War

We are at post #20 and you are still trying to force your interpretation on everyone? Sounds like a failed thread to me.

I can't pull the fail out of your ass that's up to you. You're just too fucking lazy to listen to what he says and how he says it.

it is what it is and you are trying to make it into something it isn't.[/b] i have listen to what he said and paid close attention to certain words that he used, the tone of his voice and his body language when he used those words.

what are you asserting that i am allegedly "making it into"?

there you go again making something into something that was not.

No, there you go again spouting off some bullshit that you can't back up. Bad form!! :lol:

there you go again making something into something that was not.

No, there you go again spouting off some bullshit that you can't back up. Bad form!! :lol:

Bad form is when you are bent over so much you have your god damn head stuck up your ass. Are you the person in the video?

LOL, speak for yourself. I'm not dumb enough to make a video like that.I don't want a "race war", I'm mixed race and i have a white wife and in laws, as well as friends and family. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Bad form is when you are bent over so much you have your god damn head stuck up your ass. Are you the person in the video?

LOL, speak for yourself. I'm not dumb enough to make a video like that.I don't want a "race war", I'm mixed race and i have a white wife and in laws, as well as friends and family. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

I didn't make the video either. I have a black aunt.

Not sure if this video was meant as a joke but it looks like some blacks are trying to train for a race war

Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube

Nobody can win a race war.:doubt:

Correct, HG, which is why the idea is such a stupid one. All that would produce is a bunch of innocent people killed over the inability of a few idiots on both sides to act like sane people. I'm not even sure what anyone's definition of "winning" any such conflict would be, much less why anyone would advocate having one. Of course, that doesn't mean some group of fools or another couldn't start some sort of violent racial conflict, given the right set of all the wrong circumstances; that's possible; I just don't see anything for either side to gain, in the end.

Not sure if this video was meant as a joke but it looks like some blacks are trying to train for a race war

Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube

Nobody can win a race war.:doubt:

Correct, HG, which is why the idea is such a stupid one. All that would produce is a bunch of innocent people killed over the inability of a few idiots on both sides to act like sane people. I'm not even sure what anyone's definition of "winning" any such conflict would be, much less why anyone would advocate having one. Of course, that doesn't mean some group of fools or another couldn't start some sort of violent racial conflict, given the right set of all the wrong circumstances; that's possible; I just don't see anything for either side to gain, in the end.

There are those Jackson and sharpton types out there that do not see things the way you do.

It's not a 'clip', it's a magazine. Geez, if this guy is advocating an better understanding of firearms, at what appears to be a local MENSA meeting, he ought to get the terminology right!

Ah yes...that most cherished of all Supremicist's wetdreams -- that long awaited RACE WAR.

You NAZIs sympathizers have been anticipating that war since at least the early 70s.

You're all dressed up with no place to go, aren't you, boys?

:lol:
we are not saying that we are going to start a race war !!! we are saying white communist and there black shock troops are !!! it will be a war on capitalism disguised as a fight for racial justice !!

Black folks will NEVER be involved in a race war. ******* will. They'll lose.

Are the "white advocates" who've been pimping race war, "*******"?

Seems like lots of white people, who can't accept a partial black President, want that race war to happen, and see where the chips may fall. I see quite a few of them claiming that racism doesn't exist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back