Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

Great Post IM2

Three people I'd add to that list is

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

2. Jean-Jacques Dessalines of Haiti.

screen-shot-2015-03-31-at-9-10-39-am.png

I don't even know where to begin with Jean Jacques Dessaline

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

None of this scared the Haitian, This is what the war of 1804

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

A black kid reads Marcus Garvey he may try to become Marcus Garvey
A blk girl reads Harriet Tubman she may try to become Harriet Tubman

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

White people do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You don't have any evidence. There is no white genocide anywhere.

Thats the thread where he said those horrible things. :rolleyes:
To be such a condescending asshole, you sure stupid.

I know what it is. And his response was due to the fact that white south africans did those very same things to blacks. But you racists get amnesia relative to such things.
[/QUOTE]
No, I dont forget things like that. He is no better than them. Killing and raping children? You sick fuck

Don't even listen to TNHarley

When black people don't want to accept mis-treatment that's racism to him. That's how white supremacist thinks "You know blk ppl should be killed, mistreated, bombed and have less of the cake than us whites"

That's how he thinks. I know how guys like him think. I know exactly how he thinks.
You are spot on my brother.

Don't even listen to TNHarley

When black people don't want to accept mis-treatment that's racism to him. That's how white supremacist thinks "You know blk ppl should be killed, mistreated, bombed and have less of the cake than us whites"

That's how he thinks. I know how guys like him think. I know exactly how he thinks.
You dont have a fucking clue what i think. You are just racist and hateful as fuck.
And a pedo to top it off.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

Most ppl have heard of his name but this brother was a bad man. He invented guerrilla warfare. White people act like they did. That's were all the Rambo sh*t comes from, you know a white man, running around the forest, using nature and setting traps to kill ppl.

Shaka showed that it's not all about Technology. After all the white man had the technological edge in Vietnam but they still got their asses kicked. Why ? Because the Vietnamese used guerrilla warfare tactics. Chaka Zulu had brothers that would come from the ground in Camo that would kill white Europeans in S.Africa. The white man waited until Chaka died before he came in and the Dutch took over S.Africa. They still study Chaka Zulu's mililtary strategy in Euro Colleges to this day to this day

Haiti (San Domingo as was known by then) was by far the most profitable slave colony during the 1700's. Whites were making serious money from sugar.

But the white man (the Brits and French) came over to Haiti to put those uppitty negroes in their place because of all the slave revolts. Once the French and Brits thought that the Haitians could not be enslaved there mission was to exterminate them and start over again with newly enslaved ppl from Africa

This means that they turned ships into gas chambers, mass drowning, and importing thousands of dogs from Cuba that had been trained to eat ppl. Not to mention all the guns and canons that gives white supremacists confidence

Dessaline chopped the heads of 100's white men and put them in rows on sticks and sfaffs on the beaches when Euros landed and put them every where and when they saw that they got to running.

250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

And as far Nat Turner. He killed every white in sight in his rebelllion and when he was on the gallows about to be hung.

url-3.jpeg

This white man said "I heard that God put you on this mission" and Turner said "Yes the Lord made me do what I'm doing" and the white man said "Well your about to die. Doesn't that mean your lord has failed you ?" and Turner said "No. My God did not fail me because even Jesus Christ had to be crucified"

giphy.gif

Now how many of these white supremacists who talk tough (Canon Shooter, Godboy, MarathonMike Meathead @thepurge harmonica PoliticalChic rightwinger horselightning) on here would go out like that ?

I'll wait

And even when they lowered him (Nat Turner) n hung him. He was still. His body wasn't shaken which is what normally happens when oxygen leaves ur body. He showed no fear. And after he was dead, whites cuts of his ears, nose, balls, dk and kept them as sovenuirs, They kept his skull for centuries and to this day his skull is somewhere and his family are trying to get it returned

3. Malcolm X

Malcolm X is one of the few black people who white people have not been able to destroy in the minds of blacks people.

You say the name "Malcolm X" to any person on this planet and there is respect there, White people always tried destroy black heroes

Jean did what you are always on here crying like a little bitch about. "white people did this" "white people did that"
Its not the violence those people did that you hate. Its simply their skin color. OBVIOUSLY. Because you are one of the most racist people I have ever seen or heard of. Its disturbing how hateful you are.
Genocide and rape of innocent white children gives your racist ass a smile, donit? You sick mother fucker.

Wrong. Dessalines was fighting whites who enslaved his people and used the islands as places to season slaves as well. They practiced buck breaking and raped women and children. Dessalines was in a war against sub human trash who treated people like him as animals. So he fought back and once again people like you choose to have amnesia.

No, its not wrong. Everything I said was fact. He was in a war with subhuman trash, so he does the same shit? :lol:

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

It's hateful because I don't start from the position that you do. White supremacists (Like yourself) start from the position that black people are screwed up. So there fore you look for any evidence that black people are screwed up and if you can prove that black people are screwed up then it doesn't matter what happens to blk ppl because they are screwed up anyway. I know how you think. I know exactly how you think.

I have evidence:

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

I know what it is. And his response was due to the fact that white south africans did those very same things to blacks. But you racists get amnesia relative to such things.

No, I dont forget things like that. He is no better than them. Killing and raping children? You sick fuck
[/QUOTE]

You nor any other so called colorblind white "conservative" here did not mention the decades of murder, rape and plunder by whites in South Africa. Instead the whining was about an Afrikaner lie pertaining to the genocide of white farmers. Until you can roundly condemn what whites have done, don't expect empathy from blacks that you don't show blacks.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

Wrong. Dessalines was fighting whites who enslaved his people and used the islands as places to season slaves as well. They practiced buck breaking and raped women and children. Dessalines was in a war against sub human trash who treated people like him as animals. So he fought back and once again people like you choose to have amnesia.

No, its not wrong. Everything I said was fact. He was in a war with subhuman trash, so he does the same shit? :lol:

Yes it is wrong and the white boy argument you use simply has no merit. Whites were raping and killing blacks there in Haiti and that was not going to stop if blacks did nothing and take it. Your opinion on this matter is proof of what I stated in the OP and it also validates what Brother Essen just said.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

You nor any other so called colorblind white "conservative" here did not mention the decades of murder, rape and plunder by whites in South Africa. Instead the whining was about an Afrikaner lie pertaining to the genocide of white farmers. Until you can roundly condemn what whites have done, don't expect empathy from blacks that you don't show blacks.
[/QUOTE]
Oh bullshit. You black savages were killing each just like you still are in every city you populate that's run by Democrats. If it wasn't for the white man, you'd still be in Africa eating bugs, rats and snakes and living in a mud hut.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

White supremacists do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

wtf? That doesnt make sense. I am not stupid enough to think like that. Dumbfuck

Yes you are,

How clever! I bet you busted a nut trying to squeeze that dumb shit out :lol:

Whatever.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

[/QUOTE]
I am specifically referring to a member here that wants to rape and murder children, dumbfuck.
How much audacity does it take to condemn those actions by one, and defend it for another? Pathetic.

The policies of whites that created the conditions in inner cities are what's screwed up. But yoi don't want to take responsibility for that.
You are VERY CLOSE to the truth with that statement IM2! The evil White Racist LBJ and his predominantly Racist White Party created the policies that led to the destruction of Black families in poor inner city areas. No I don't take responsibility for policies that were put in place when I was 8 years old.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

Yes it is wrong and the white boy argument you use simply has no merit. Whites were raping and killing blacks there in Haiti and that was not going to stop if blacks did nothing and take it. Your opinion on this matter is proof of what I stated in the OP and it also validates what Brother Essen just said.

I dont blame them for fighting back. He shouldnt have raped children. Try to read what i write and not what your racist ass imagines in your head.
You obviously have no problem with grown men fucking kids, so, you wouldnt understand.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

White supremacists do not get decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

wtf? That doesnt make sense. I am not stupid enough to think like that. Dumbfuck

Yes you are,

How clever! I bet you busted a nut trying to squeeze that dumb shit out :lol:

Whatever.

You are just full of those witty retorts today :lol:

I am a proud old school racist but I like my Black neighbor.

He is a school principle and she is a bank manager.

They are very Conservative. They voted for Trump. He is a member of the NRA and we go shooting together quite often.

He knows how sorry these ghetto Negroes are and has no respect for them.

He thinks his fellow Blacks have been scammed by the Democrats.

More blacks with no pride.

Only hate filled assholes like you don't think that a successful Black family that loves this country and the Constitution has "no pride".

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

Oh bullshit. You black savages were killing each just like you still are in every city you populate that's run by Democrats. If it wasn't for the white man, you'd still be in Africa eating bugs, rats and snakes and living in a mud hut.
[/QUOTE]
Shut up. You ignorant
1624385920795.png

They are very Conservative. They voted for Trump. He is a member of the NRA and we go shooting together quite often.

Only hate filled assholes like you don't think that a successful Black family that loves this country and the Constitution has "no pride".
You are an admitted racist. Shut the fuck up.

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

Shut up. You ignorant
View attachment 504407
[/QUOTE]
Im the ignorant one but you use racist terminology :lol:
I couldnt make this shit up. Nope. It takes a truly stupid person to pull this.

So are you. 2 peas in a pod :huddle:

Great Post IM2

!. Chaka Zulu

Shaka-Zulu2.png

url-3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'll wait

3. Malcolm X

I have evidence:

Shut up. You ignorant
View attachment 504407
[/QUOTE]
Why don't you shut me up, you race hustling Democrat house nygga.

Being an old school racist is a good thing and no I won't shut up. You can kiss my Cracker ass. My Black neighbor thinks Democrat House Neggras like you are dumber than a door knob.

Forum List

Back