Blacks Protest Philly Curfew

Protests Held In Center City Philadelphia Over The City's Extreme Crackdown On Flash Mobs As Part Of The International Day of Resistance Against Africa and African People. « CBS Philly

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Protestors took to South Street Saturday night to voice their displeasure with Philadelphia’s new curfew laws, calling them draconian, and attacks against Democracy.

The community walk against the curfew was designed to draw attention to what the event’s organizers called a war on the African Community, rejecting the claim that the violence of flash mobs is being caused by black youth.

Tommy Joshua, who identified himself as a concerned Philadelphian, likened the situation to martial law. “Can’t be a military solution to a youth problem. Only by joining hands can we change Philadelphia.”

Event organizers pointed to the amount of money that the city is pouring into having an extra police presence on weekends. A main speaker at the protest was independent mayoral candidate Diop Olugbala.

“Through this curfew the city spends more than $56,000 every single weekend. I mean how many youth can be employed from $56,000 being spent a weekend.”

The demonstration was part of the International Day of Resistance Against Africa and African People. Various protests and demonstrations were held across the world as well.

IMO, if the blacks in Philadelphia had taken the time to teach their children to act properly in public and not be a threat to the public at large, there would have been a curfew put into place. Stop the protesting and teach your damned kids about the property rights of others and if they want to be respected, they must first show respect for others.

Wait people are denying the flash mobs consist of, in their majority, black american youths?

Show me some videos of flash mobs like these that are made up of different ethnic groups in the majority. Thus far its all been of one race according to the news media, but i know the media isn't trustworthy which is why i'm asking for video to contradict the claim that these criminal flash mobs are not mostly of one race.

If you weigh the pros and cons of living amungst black people, the cons would be much heavier

I think since Obama became President blacks have become increasingly more feral.

I don't think blacks see a black President as a sign of equality, but more so as a time rule over white people.

and during the clinton-bush years white kids were shooting up thier highschools

damn

don't be such a buffoon

instead of chimping out with foul language tell me where im wrong....:eusa_whistle:

{ Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage -- the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors. } - Ayn Rand

I think since Obama became President blacks have become increasingly more feral.

I don't think blacks see a black President as a sign of equality, but more so as a time rule over white people.

How so?
The increased violence of blacks on whites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kPSkwAkLIk]"You're gonna be ruled by the black man" - YouTube[/ame]

So adults are protesting their kids (assumably ranging from 10-17 years old) are NOT allowed to raom the streets of Philly after 9:00 pm? .... wow

That is a rather odd way of thinking, I would have my kids asses in the house well before 0900 PM.

Yup, me too.

But before it even came to that, I wouldn't live in a shithole like Philly.

My city is far from a shithole my friend. I don't even know where to begin to tell you what the 215 offers. Some of the finest museums, universities, restaurants, teaching hospitals and hospitals in the country, and that's just a start. Just because a certain element want's to destroy it, still doesn't make it a shithole

protests held in center city philadelphia over the city's extreme crackdown on flash mobs as part of the international day of resistance against africa and african people. « cbs philly

philadelphia (cbs) – protestors took to south street saturday night to voice their displeasure with philadelphia’s new curfew laws, calling them draconian, and attacks against democracy.

The community walk against the curfew was designed to draw attention to what the event’s organizers called a war on the african community, rejecting the claim that the violence of flash mobs is being caused by black youth.

Tommy joshua, who identified himself as a concerned philadelphian, likened the situation to martial law. “can’t be a military solution to a youth problem. Only by joining hands can we change philadelphia.”

event organizers pointed to the amount of money that the city is pouring into having an extra police presence on weekends. A main speaker at the protest was independent mayoral candidate diop olugbala.

“through this curfew the city spends more than $56,000 every single weekend. I mean how many youth can be employed from $56,000 being spent a weekend.”

the demonstration was part of the international day of resistance against africa and african people. Various protests and demonstrations were held across the world as well.

imo, if the blacks in philadelphia had taken the time to teach their children to act properly in public and not be a threat to the public at large, there would have been a curfew put into place. Stop the protesting and teach your damned kids about the property rights of others and if they want to be respected, they must first show respect for others.

wait people are denying the flash mobs consist of, in their majority, black american youths?

Show me some videos of flash mobs like these that are made up of different ethnic groups in the majority. Thus far its all been of one race according to the news media, but i know the media isn't trustworthy which is why i'm asking for video to contradict the claim that these criminal flash mobs are not mostly of one race.
either they are black or they are white kids dipped in shit!!

instead of chimping out with foul language tell me where im wrong....:eusa_whistle:

{ Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage -- the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors. } - Ayn Rand
...:eusa_hand:...hold up !! I asked you to tell me where I am wrong about the black race!!and if WE JUDGED BLACKS BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER THEY WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE THEM BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!!..i did not ask you to tell me what is wrong with being a racist .i asked you to tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

...:eusa_hand:...hold up !! I asked you to tell me where I am wrong about the black race!!and if WE JUDGED BLACKS BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER THEY WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE THEM BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!!..i did not ask you to tell me what is wrong with being a racist .i asked you to tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle:

Man I wish a flash mob would come pick up your bitch ass.

...:eusa_hand:...hold up !! I asked you to tell me where I am wrong about the black race!!

I already did - you just failed to grasp it.

and if WE JUDGED BLACKS BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER THEY WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE THEM BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!!.

Why?

The character of Herman Cain is far better than the character of Nancy Pelosi. The character of Thomas Sowell is far beyond that of Albert Gore.

i did not ask you to tell me what is wrong with being a racist .i asked you to tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle:

I already did. You are wrong in your childish belief that the color of skin dictates the intellect or integrity of others.

...:eusa_hand:...hold up !! I asked you to tell me where I am wrong about the black race!!

I already did - you just failed to grasp it.

and if WE JUDGED BLACKS BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER THEY WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE THEM BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!!.

Why?

The character of Herman Cain is far better than the character of Nancy Pelosi. The character of Thomas Sowell is far beyond that of Albert Gore.

i did not ask you to tell me what is wrong with being a racist .i asked you to tell me where i am wrong about the black community.:eusa_whistle:

I already did. You are wrong in your childish belief that the color of skin dictates the intellect or integrity of others.

:clap2::clap2:

I'm out of rep but I will get back to you.

Forum List

Back