Blacks Protest Philly Curfew

Our town has a midnight curfew in the summer. Kid #1 got picked up at 1 a.m. and had to do community service. It was totally appropriate. He told me he was at a friend's house. Lying doesn't sit well with me. 9:00 may be a bit harsh, but desperate times require desperate measures. Maybe if this shit stops for good, Mayor Nutter will revisit it next summer. Those parents are asses.

I agree syrenn, but I don't know how to get that message across. I'm a teacher, and marriage and family and povery are taboo subjects

Wouldn't it be refreshing if THAT was mandated in health classes?.

You do know there are almost just as many whites on welfare as blacks right? I think Bessie in the trailer park would like to have a word with you about cutting off her welfare check.

Well Bessie needs to get some book lernin and get herself a job.

fyi; the "just as many whites on welfare" doesn't hold up under the simplest of scrutiny.

There are more whites than blacks in America. check the percentages.
Percent wise, the number of blacks is far higher than whites.

If I recall it went
hispanics
blacks
whites
native indian
asians

It's genration after genaration of liberals telling blacks that they are owed welfare, and now it's at the point that they don't have to be told that.

I don't know if you have ever been poor enough to be in the system, but I have, and I can tell you, it's incredibly hard to get off. If you are on the system, life becomes easy, not great, just easy. You make one penny more than you are allowed, life becomes very very hard, and when you have few examples of how to be an adult and struggle threw, you end up back on the system a beaten man. so you teach your kids how to use the system. [not you specifically, you in a general sense]

I see where your coming from and I'm not saying your wrong necessarily however I am just saying if you pulled welfare you would piss off just as many white folks as you would blacks.

OK

My point was that welfare destroys values. And I was specifically comenting on Philly.

I used to live there.

The notoreous South Philly is almost all white douchebags that think they are the "real Philly". Center City is almost all black, and is where these flashmob jackholes come from.

And aren't curfews yet another big government program embraced by the right? Parents aren't accountable for the actions of their children so big brother steps in?

:lol:

So adults are protesting their kids (assumably ranging from 10-17 years old) are NOT allowed to raom the streets of Philly after 9:00 pm? .... wow

That is a rather odd way of thinking, I would have my kids asses in the house well before 0900 PM.

Yup, me too.

But before it even came to that, I wouldn't live in a shithole like Philly.

And aren't curfews yet another big government program embraced by the right? Parents aren't accountable for the actions of their children so big brother steps in?

This is why people call you a troll.

Mayor Nutter (D) came up with this idea and enforced it with the full support of a city that has voted (D) for decades.

This exteme violation of civil rights is in your lap.

so why do leftist support a police state?

So adults are protesting their kids (assumably ranging from 10-17 years old) are NOT allowed to raom the streets of Philly after 9:00 pm? .... wow

That is a rather odd way of thinking, I would have my kids asses in the house well before 0900 PM.

Yup, me too.

Philly is not a shithole.

Like many cities, you don't want to live in certain parts, b/c of the drugs and violence.

But unlike many cities, you can visit homes, offices and landmarks where famous people lived and or worked.

It's the radical civil libertarians on both the left and right that distrust law enforcement ravi. It's not a "Republican" issue.

In a perfect world parents would care for their own children. We don't live in a perfect world.

Well Bessie needs to get some book lernin and get herself a job.

fyi; the "just as many whites on welfare" doesn't hold up under the simplest of scrutiny.

There are more whites than blacks in America. check the percentages.
Percent wise, the number of blacks is far higher than whites.

If I recall it went
hispanics
blacks
whites
native indian
asians

It's genration after genaration of liberals telling blacks that they are owed welfare, and now it's at the point that they don't have to be told that.

I don't know if you have ever been poor enough to be in the system, but I have, and I can tell you, it's incredibly hard to get off. If you are on the system, life becomes easy, not great, just easy. You make one penny more than you are allowed, life becomes very very hard, and when you have few examples of how to be an adult and struggle threw, you end up back on the system a beaten man. so you teach your kids how to use the system. [not you specifically, you in a general sense]

I see where your coming from and I'm not saying your wrong necessarily however I am just saying if you pulled welfare you would piss off just as many white folks as you would blacks.

OK

My point was that welfare destroys values. And I was specifically comenting on Philly.

I used to live there.

The notoreous South Philly is almost all white douchebags that think they are the "real Philly". Center City is almost all black, and is where these flashmob jackholes come from.

I have never been to Philly but I have been hearing how bad things are, they need to clamp down on this before it becomes like London.

Many people see curfews as a civil rights violation

How about the "civil rights" of the white folks being attacked by packs of feral blacks?

Last edited:

Mayor Nutter (D) came up with this idea and enforced it with the full support of a city that has voted (D) for decades.

I had nothing to do with the curfew. And you are the one applauding it while I laugh at you.

Yup, me too.

Me either but if you don't have the money you don't really get to pick and choose where you live, even if you live in a shit hole like Philly or Detroit people still need to raise their kids not let them run the streets.

I had nothing to do with the curfew. And you are the one applauding it while I laugh at you.

I've been against it the whole time.

From conception to enforcement.

Maybe you should take the time to ask next time.

fyi; I'll take freedom and the consequinces over tyranny anyday of the week.

Its typical behavior for libtrolls

I say let them saty out.... when they commit a crime, THROW THE BOOK AT THEM....NO MATTER WHAT THEIR COLOR HAPPENS TO BE.

But thats just me...

I support the curfew in Philadelphia.

If a black person does not smile and wears dark sunglasses.

They are almost impossible to see at night.

So it is easy for them to sneak up and attack you.

But I would be for lifting the ban if the city made a law.

That all black people had to wear florescent vests at night like highway workers and motorcyclist do.

This way, Negros would not be invisible at night and white people would be safer from attack. :cool:

Oh, so NOW you dont claim your party and its policies????

AGAIN.... TYPICAL libtroll behavior.

Forum List

Back