Blacks, Latinos have been arrested at 'disproportionate rate' in L.A., report finds

"Hey, don't arrest the Negroes and Hispanics for their crimes because we don't want to be called racist, what could possibly go wrong?"

Why are Democrats so racist? When did the county last have conservative leadership? Certainly not in the timeframe of this study.
If the mayor is a Democrat do you think every person that works in every Department is a Democrat as well and there are some Democrats who are just as racist as republicans.

Democrats continue to enslave blacks with entitlement programs which provides ZERO incentives to better oneself and pull up from the boot straps. Why is the black population not able to see this and continue to vote for those who really don't care about your well-being?
Give me a list of the entitlement programs that black folks are enslaved with that more whites don't receive benefit from.

Quote by Martin Luther King Jr.: “It’s all right to tell a man to lift himself by his own bootstraps, but it is cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps.” See that is what the problem has been for most of the 400yrs we have been in this country.

Tell me why would black folks vote republican?

If the mayor is a Democrat do you think every person that works in every Department is a Democrat as well and there are some Democrats who are just as racist as republicans.
Democrats make and enforce the policies. This is just another water is wet thread. We all know Democrats have been racist since their Klan days. Thanks for pointing it out AGAIN.

Yea why is it that the folks on camera are black and hispanic when we know whites are committing a helluva a lot of crimes as well. I don't find it hilarious, I find it pathetic.
Are they really? So what you're claiming is that the media only reports on black's and Hispanics committing crime, Super? That would be the liberal main stream media that bends over backwards to support organizations like BLM and Antifa? You're now claiming that THAT main stream media is now "racist"?

Are they really? So what you're claiming is that the media only reports on black's and Hispanics committing crime, Super? That would be the liberal main stream media that bends over backwards to support organizations like BLM and Antifa? You're now claiming that THAT main stream media is now "racist"?
Whatever application of feelings they can smear anywhere, anytime

Yea I didn't vote for the man who called black women bitches, the man who was sued by the Fed Gov't because he wouldn't rent to black folks, the man who didn't want to accept the fact that our first Black president was a US Citizen, the man who claimed he didn't want black folks counting his money. Yea you're right, I didn't vote for that man. Duh.
So you DID vote for the guy who's put more blacks in Federal prisons with his legislation than any other politician in the country? How stupid does that make you, Super?

Democrats make and enforce the policies. This is just another water is wet thread. We all know Democrats have been racist since their Klan days. Thanks for pointing it out AGAIN.
So what the hell have republicans been doing all this time? Can you give me any policies that republicans have put forth or implemented? It is republicans that have the mindset of the sheet wearers today.

Are you saying that whites don't commit any crimes? According to the DOJ/FBI stats they commit the most crimes, so why aren't they the ones on Tee Vee? How do they support BLM?

So you DID vote for the guy who's put more blacks in Federal prisons with his legislation than any other politician in the country? How stupid does that make you, Super?
I also voted for the guy who was the VP of the first Black POTUS. The guy who appointed the first black female Supreme Court Justice and the list goes on. Who did Trump appoint? Uncle Thomas to HUD.

Give me a list of the entitlement programs that black folks are enslaved with that more whites don't receive benefit from.

Quote by Martin Luther King Jr.: “It’s all right to tell a man to lift himself by his own bootstraps, but it is cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps.” See that is what the problem has been for most of the 400yrs we have been in this country.

Tell me why would black folks vote republican?
The black population have every opportunity to be successful in 2023, yet, while they make-up 13%-ish of the United States population, they:
  • commit 60%+ of all violent crimes,
  • have the highest percentage of single mothers at 72%,
  • have 30% of families with no father representation,
  • lack proficiency in reading, writing and mathematics while having an 80%+ graduation rate,
  • cling to organizations like BLM that do nothing but fuel hate and destroy the nuclear family.
So .. why isn't the black population not taking advantage of all their opportunities to be successful, instead of continuing to blame the white person -- which just isn't an objective argument in 2023.

So what the hell have republicans been doing all this time? Can you give me any policies that republicans have put forth or implemented? It is republicans that have the mindset of the sheet wearers today.
Anyone who only sees policies, laws, or practices as "helping X race" to the exclusion of any other Americans has no place even discussing national policy, let alone crafting it. What benefits all Americans benefits all Americans. We are all Americans. We are not colors. The democrats don't want to recognize this because their party was built upon and continues to depend upon dividing and controlling. Any time an empty-headed democrat whines "what has your party done for X race?" you can be sure that is really what's going on whether the idiot in question sees it or not.

Anyone who only sees policies, laws, or practices as "helping X race" to the exclusion of any other Americans has no place even discussing national policy, let alone crafting it. What benefits all Americans benefits all Americans.
In the last 60yrs, what policies or bills have republicans passed that has helped ALL Americans?
We are all Americans. We are not colors. The democrats don't want to recognize this because their party was built upon and continues to depend upon dividing and controlling. Any time an empty-headed democrat whines "what has your party done for X race?" you can be sure that is really what's going on whether the idiot in question sees it or not.
We are all Americans, unfortunately we are not all treated the same and that's the problem. What is the republican party depending on? That sounds good, but we see how the republican party works AGAINST folks of color. That really came to light when Trump was elected POTUS.

You mean the guy who thought Barack was great because he was "clean"? You voted for a racist, Super!
As compared to the man who took a top notch surgeon and made him the head of HUD, why not head of HHS?

Trump cabinet
190911093829-20190911-trump-cabinet-large-169.jpg

Biden cabinet
_116638601_biden_cabinet-nc.png

Forum List

Back