The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Blacks are right to refuse the vax. Black Americans are the single largest demographic in The US refusing to take the vaccines and with good cause. Look what the GOV has done to them over the years. Why should anyone trust The GOV to put things in to your body, or to manage your health care?

Did you know that The Unabomber was an LSD test subject? The GOV gave The Unabomber massive amounts of LSD at Harvard. They scrambled the poor guy's brain, and this is why he went on a one man war against technology, wrote his manifesto and predicted that technology would lead to oppression, and then lead to AI, and men would be ruled by AI and not other men. Are we there yet with big tech, fact checkers and AI Censorship?

Your government experiments on it's citizens, medically and psychologically, and you have people telling you to trust Fauci, trust Biden, trust Big Pharma, trust The GOV and take "The Jab" or lose your job? If it's such a good thing, no one would need to be coerced to take the damn thing. If it is such a good thing why did they write provisions for themselves to be immune for damages caused by these so called vaccines. All Americans should be mistrustful of this kind of coercion and demands to comply with unconstitutional mandates.

You all are being experimented on now. Dr. Mengele would love being here for this...maybe he was reincarnated in Dr. Fauci?

Last edited:
Blacks are right to refuse the vax. Black Americans are the single largest demographic in The US refusing to take the vaccines and with good cause. Look what the GOV has done to them over the years. Why should anyone trust The GOV to put things in to your body, or to manage your health care?

Did you know that The Unabomber was an LSD test subject? The GOV gave The Unabomber massive amounts of LSD at Harvard. They scrambled the poor guy's brain, and this is why he went on a one man war against technology, wrote his manifesto and predicted that technology would lead to oppression, and then lead to AI, and men would be ruled by AI and not other men. Are we there yet with big tech, fact checkers and AI Censorship?

Your government experiments on it's citizens, medically and psychologically, and you have people telling you to trust Fauci, trust Biden, trust Big Pharma and take "The Jab" or lose your job? If it's such a good thing, no one would need to be coerced to take the damn thing.

You all are being experimented on now. Dr. Mengele would love being here for this...maybe he was reincarnated in Dr. Fauci?
True dat

It is ironic that Blacks still continue to vote in mass for a party that continues to fight for more and more control over society.

IF you don't trust government, why would you do that?

I am against Vax Mandates.

I really don't give a damn whether you get the vaccine or not. You can make your own choice.

However, I consider it an abomination that people like the OP discourage others from getting it, either by disinformation, misinformation or outright lies. Blood is on your hands if someone fails to get the vaccine because of these lies and gets sick or dies.

Last edited:

I really don't give a damn whether you get the vaccine or not.

However, I consider it an abomination that people like the OP discourage others from getting it, either by disinformation, misinformation or outright lies. Blood is on your hands if someone fails to get the vaccine because of your lies and gets sick and dies.
So you don't think he should have the right to speak his mind?

Yes or no?

Blacks especially are right to be mistrustful because of the US Government's history of experimentation on them.
True. But the government is mistreating us all now. Mass surveillance is the order of the day, along with many other unconstitutional actions by our out of control government. Yet no one in government does anything about this. To say nothing of the multiple lies they’ve told for decades.

Go Orwell! 1984 NOW!

I really don't give a damn whether you get the vaccine or not. You can make your own choice.

However, I consider it an abomination that people like the OP discourage others from getting it, either by disinformation, misinformation or outright lies. Blood is on your hands if someone fails to get the vaccine because of these lies and gets sick or dies.
Did the Government conduct experiments on Blacks without their knowledge?

Did the Government conduct experiments on people like The Unabomber?

We have a right to be mistrustful of experimental MRNA therapies, and fear mongering over COVID19.

The Government would NEVER do anything like they did below, RIGHT?

How is the Unabomber connected to black people refusing to get vaccinated?
How is your sycophancy of the Biden Regime connected to why I am being told I no longer have "Body Autonomy" nor can make medical decisions for myself, and am being coerced under duress (threatening me with being fired) to take a vaccine I do not want, to cover my face with a mask, and to submit to draconian restrictions on my individual liberties that have little or no basis in science just because some Tyrant controlled by China, and Big Pharma tells me I must submit?

Why are you such a willing guinea pig for such people?

Did the Government conduct experiments on Blacks without their knowledge?

Did the Government conduct experiments on people like The Unabomber?

We have a right to be mistrustful of experimental MRNA therapies, and fear mongering over COVID19.

The Government would NEVER do anything like they did below, RIGHT?

The vax is turning Americans of all races and creeds into experimental guinea pigs. Most don’t know it, even though it’s evident.

Funny thing…some Americans love to criticize China for it’s authoritarian actions, while ignoring their own government’s equally authoritarian actions.

How is your sycophancy of the Biden Regime connected to why I am being told I no longer have "Body Autonomy" nor can make medical decisions for myself, and am being coerced under duress (threatening me with being fired) to take a vaccine I do not want, to cover my face with a mask, and to submit to draconian restrictions on my individual liberties that have little or no basis in science just because some Tyrant controlled by China, and Big Pharma tells me I must submit?

Why are you such a willing guinea pig for such people?

You are making medical decisions for yourself.

Nobody is holding you down and injecting vaccine into you. There are plenty of people around who have rejected the vaccine.

You are making medical decisions for yourself.

Nobody is holding you down and injecting vaccine into you. There are plenty of people around who have rejected the vaccine.
You are not making medical decisions for yourself and you do not have "Bodily Autonomy" when you are forced to wear a mask, undergo testing, and mandated by your employer to take a vax.

Or do you forget that Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness as defined as Inalienable Rights?

You are not making medical decisions for yourself and you do not have "Bodily Autonomy" when you are forced to wear a mask, undergo testing, and mandated by your employer to take a vax.

Or do you forget that Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness as defined as Inalienable Rights?

Quit your job.

Plenty have quit their jobs so they don't have to get vaccinated.

Many professions require you to wear safety equipment. A mask is just another piece of safety equipment.

Quit your job.

Plenty have quit their jobs so they don't have to get vaccinated.

Many professions require you to wear safety equipment. A mask is just another piece of safety equipment.
Why should anyone have to quit a job they are good at because they are being coerced in to forfeiting their Constitutional Rights? No Employee has signed any document forfeiting their Constitutional Rights in The Work Place.

A mask is not a piece of safety equipment. It is a medical device used in surgery and for sterile environments like an operating room. They were never designed for all day use in normal every day life, and they are contaminated after just 20 minutes of use. After that they become a petri dish for germs, viruses and bacteria.

Your government experiments on it's citizens, medically and psychologically, and you have people telling you to trust Fauci, trust Biden, trust Big Pharma, trust The GOV and take "The Jab" or lose your job? If it's such a good thing, no one would need to be coerced to take the damn thing. If it is such a good thing why did they write provisions for themselves to be immune for damages caused by these so called vaccines. All Americans should be mistrustful of this kind of coercion and demands to comply with unconstitutional mandates.

They can do as they like and live or die with the consequences just like Uncle Cracker.

Forum List

Back