blacks are not murdered by cops

Pants up don't loot.
pants up. Dont inbreed.

Inbreeders and those of questionable ancestry call each other "brother".

Those who know their daddy, don't.
I would think people that inbreed just use firstnames. How would they know whether to call someone brother or dad or cousin? You speaking from experience?

I know my daddy and I call all my people my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!
they decided this a year ago!!
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation

but the blacks protest for what? o--they know more than the DOJ??!!
their protesting is a protest for lies--for criminals
if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
the cops are NOT murdering blacks everyday
John Crawford, you know, the guy who was murdered for shopping at Walmart. The trigger happy cops were not even charged. They got away with it.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!

if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
John Crawford, you know, the guy who was murdered for shopping at Walmart. The trigger happy cops were not even charged. They got away with it.
it's not like he was just standing there
he had what was a very real looking rifle
they gave commands to drop the rifle--he did not
per the topic--not murdered...at best, this is questionable manslaughter--maybe...
most of these shootings are self defense...others--like this one, are not murder at all, but maybe questionable
so, in the end--overall--most of these shootings are self defense, the rest questionable manslaughter--not even close to murder

Pants up don't loot.
pants up. Dont inbreed.

I would think people that inbreed just use firstnames. How would they know whether to call someone brother or dad or cousin? You speaking from experience?

I know my daddy and I call my all my people my brothers and sisters.
What prison are they in?

Pants up don't loot.
pants up. Dont inbreed.

What prison are they in?
What prison is who in?

The Truth about what is going on is in this article:

Police Aren’t Targeting and Killing Black Men.

Liberals hate the Truth.

Blacks comprise 13% per cent of the population.

They commit about 50% of the crimes---thus insuring about 50% of interactions with police.

Liberals and their propaganda arms say that Blacks should comprise no more than 13% of the people killed by police, and Black Lives Matter takes that and runs with it.

People with brains and enough integrity to accept the Truth know that it should be about 50%....for reasons that are obvious to anyone who does not hate the Truth like a vampire hates the Sunrise...like a Liberal. But, in fact Blacks constitute less than 50% of those killed.

It would drop to around 13% if Black Men could finally learn to help raise their own children.

Pants up don't loot.
pants up. Dont inbreed.

What prison are they in?
What prison is who in?
Playing pretend again huh, negro?

Liberals hate the Truth.

They commit about 50% of the crimes---thus insuring about 50% of interactions with police.

Liberals and their propaganda arms say that Blacks should comprise no more than 13% of the people killed by police, and Black Lives Matter takes that and runs with it.

People with brains and enough integrity to accept the Truth know that it should be about 50%....for reasons that are obvious to anyone who does not hate the Truth like a vampire hates the Sunrise...like a Liberal. But, in fact Blacks constitute less than 50% of those killed.

It would drop to around 13% if Black Men could finally learn to help raise their own children.
Did you just pull those stats out of your ass? Blacks dont commit 50% of all crimes. Whites commit more crime than all other demographics put together.

Blacks are targeted more due to racism which accounts for most of their arrest rate. Then they are prosecuted more often where they typically let whites go. Even after all that there are more whites in prison than Blacks.

Liberals hate the Truth.

another huge wrong is the media usually never mentions this, or ask their black interviewees about it
the black interviewees are usually allowed to say ''he was a good boy'' ''cops are MURDERING us''

pants up. Dont inbreed.

What prison are they in?
What prison is who in?
Playing pretend again huh, negro?
Yes once again I am pretending I am talking to a human and not a lice attracting monkey like you. You want to tell me who you were talking about or are you too stupid to remember?

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

per the topic--not murdered...at best, this is questionable manslaughter--maybe...
most of these shootings are self defense...others--like this one, are not murder at all, but maybe questionable
so, in the end--overall--most of these shootings are self defense, the rest questionable manslaughter--not even close to murder
Actually he was just standing there when they shot him. As far as failure to obey commands, they did not give him time to process what the hell was going on. They shot him within a second. And we have no way to know whether he even heard and comprehended what they said. Cops tend to yell and scream which makes them unintelligible.

He wasn't breaking any law whatsoever and the police had absolutely no legitimate reason to shoot him. They got away with murder. Then cops wonder why they get randomly executed on the street.

Those cops had no reason to act so aggressively. Most likely they were on drugs.

Liberals hate the Truth.

Did you just pull those stats out of your ass? Blacks dont commit 50% of all crimes. Whites commit more crime than all other demographics put together.

Blacks are targeted more due to racism which accounts for most of their arrest rate. Then they are prosecuted more often where they typically let whites go. Even after all that there are more whites in prison than Blacks.
facts you cannot deny:
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites..per capita, if you know what that means
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]''
. ''The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Liberals hate the Truth.

facts you cannot deny:
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites..per capita, if you know what that means
Offenders

. ''The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,''
What does that have to do with the fact that cops are racist and whites commit more crime than all other demographics combined? What happened in 2012?

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. Violent crimes include murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault."

Last edited:

Liberals hate the Truth.

According to the F.B.I. (Stats for 2015) 51.1% of people arrested for MURDER were Black.

Also, 53.5% of people arrested for ROBBERY were Black.

Look it up.

That's true even though the Black population is only 13%.

When are Black Men going to learn how to help raise their own children?

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

Actually he was just standing there when they shot him. As far as failure to obey commands, they did not give him time to process what the hell was going on. They shot him within a second. And we have no way to know whether he even heard and comprehended what they said. Cops tend to yell and scream which makes them unintelligible.

He wasn't breaking any law whatsoever and the police had absolutely no legitimate reason to shoot him. They got away with murder. Then cops wonder why they get randomly executed on the street.

Those cops had no reason to act so aggressively. Most likely they were on drugs.
common sense tells you in this day and age, not to walk around like that with a rifle/what looks exactly like a rifle
if you are so stupid and do stupid things, it's not the cops fault
that wasn't murder--you just discredited your argument

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; Moverb
  1. 1.
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation

Liberals hate the Truth.

According to the F.B.I. (Stats for 2015) 51.1% of people arrested for MURDER were Black.

Look it up.

You said and I quote..."They commit about 50% of the crimes--thus insuring about 50% of interactions with police."

Got caught lying? :laugh:

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

common sense tells you in this day and age, not to walk around like that with a rifle/what looks exactly like a rifle

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; Moverb
  1. 1.
Premeditated just means you plan to do it before you do it. Unless you are retarded it doesnt take too long to plan to kill someone especially if its the culture of the organization you are in.

Liberals hate the Truth.

facts you cannot deny:
Offenders

What does that have to do with the fact that cops are racist and whites commit more crime than all other demographics combined?

Liberals hate the Truth.

Look it up.

You said and I quote..."They commit about 50% of the crimes"

Got caught lying? :laugh:

I got caught trying to lead a horse to water, knowing I could not make him drink.

Liberals hate the Truth.

facts you cannot deny:
Offenders

What does that have to do with the fact that cops are racist and whites commit more crime than all other demographics combined? What happened in 2012?

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. Violent crimes include murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault."
blacks are more racist than whites
Offenders
please show me your statistics

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
  1. 1.
Premeditated just means you plan to do it before you do it. Unless you are retarded it doesnt take too long to plan to kill someone especially if its the culture of the organization you are in.
they murdered him--sure :laugh:

Forum List

Back