Blacks are 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The Color of Crime - "Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa"

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

The Color of Crime - "Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa"

Wow look, a link to a white supremacist website says blacks are 50 times more like to attack whites! I'm so surprised!

Wow look, a link to a white supremacist website says blacks are 50 times more like to attack whites! I'm so surprised!
Well you know whites never do anything wrong...

According to the DOJ Negro's are more likely to kill other Negro's then ANY race. THAT report put out by a Negro.

Blacks kill over twice as many whites in raw numbers...this is ten times per capita.

Actually whites kill whites far more often than blacks kill whites. These are just FBI facts. There are serious cultural problems in the white community that is at the root of white-on-white crime, and the white leaders - Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh - refuse to admit it.

According to the DOJ Negro's are more likely to kill other Negro's then ANY race. THAT report put out by a Negro.

My, how dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 just loves to write the word "Negro" as much as he can......

I'm just totally surprised.

My, how dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 just loves to write the word "Negro" as much as he can......

If the word is against a rule I suggest you report it. Otherwise you can simply go to hell.

If the word is against a rule I suggest you report it. Otherwise you can simply go to hell.

It's not against the rules, but it proves without a doubt your gross racism. Put that together with your views on American Indians and DNA, and let's just say you are not a human being I would ever associate with. You are absolute slime, the dregs of the earth.

Enjoy your racism. I hope it keeps you warm at night, seeing how cold and ugly your soul is.

It's not against the rules, but it proves without a doubt your gross racism. Put that together with your views on American Indians and DNA, and let's just say you are not a human being I would ever associate with. You are absolute slime, the dregs of the earth.

Enjoy your racism. I hope it keeps you warm at night, seeing how cold and ugly your soul is.
Then shut the hell up and move on you nazi troll. You Germans have been at the front and center of some of the WORST racial killings EVER recorded.

So I guess my second suggestion is the one you need to take.
Go to hell.

Then shut the hell up and move on you nazi troll. You Germans have been at the front and center of some of the WORST racial killings EVER recorded.

I am pretty sure that at some point in time, the 2 brain cells that you still have to rub together will point you toward the fact that you don't have that kind of power over me. Furthermore, I am not a Nazi and I'm not a German, but rather, an American. You keep calling me a German, which only shows your unabated ignorance. Unlike you, I don't tell you to shut up. In fact, I WANT for you to show the world how much of a racist you are and please, most definitely, remind the world that you are a Rrrrrraging Raaaacist Rrrrrightie.

:D

However, considering what a vile and disgusting and filthy racist you are, it's really hard for me to conjure up some empathy for your lack of brain cells.

Why not go for IQ-230 next time? Sure looks like 214 is not doing the trick for you, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

Have you ever considered sharing a bunk with the fake marine? I mean, the two of you seem VERY similar to each other. Your decelerations ( Derideo_Te Pogo ) seems to complement each other quite well. I think you should make the first move with the fake marine, show him what an excellent bottom you are.

So, back to the OP topic in all of it's blazing glory:

protectionist is just so unbelievably concerned about this, that he just had to consult an extreme white-nationalist (supremacist) website to get his facts. Here is the wonderful link he provided, cuz it is soooo neutral:

Check out the commentary page.

Here, here is one of those commentaries:

What is a nation - and what possible New Nation might be realized

Oh, those wascally white supwemacists!!

Hope that helps, Darkkk fury-fuzzlenutz-thingy.

So I guess my second suggestion is the one you need to take.
Go to hell.

You seem angry.

Impotence problems can cause this type of anger, you know.

Blacks kill over twice as many whites in raw numbers...this is ten times per capita.

Actually whites kill whites far more often than blacks kill whites. These are just FBI facts. There are serious cultural problems in the white community that is at the root of white-on-white crime, and the white leaders - Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh - refuse to admit it.
The fact that whites kill more often has NOTHING to do with who kills more Negros. Negro's kill MORE Negros then any other race.

I am pretty sure that at some point in time, the 2 brain cells that you still have to rub together will point you toward the fact that you don't have that kind of power over me. Furthermore, I am not a Nazi and I'm not a German, but rather, an American. You keep calling me a German, which only shows your unabated ignorance. Unlike you, I don't tell you to shut up. In fact, I WANT for you to show the world how much of a racist you are and please, most definitely, remind the world that you are a Rrrrrraging Raaaacist Rrrrrightie.

However, considering what a vile and disgusting and filthy racist you are, it's really hard for me to conjure up some empathy for your lack of brain cells.

Why not go for IQ-230 next time? Sure looks like 214 is not doing the trick for you, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.

Have you ever considered sharing a bunk with the fake marine? I mean, the two of you seem VERY similar to each other. Your decelerations ( Derideo_Te Pogo ) seems to complement each other quite well. I think you should make the first move with the fake marine, show him what an excellent bottom you are.

So, back to the OP topic in all of it's blazing glory:

protectionist is just so unbelievably concerned about this, that he just had to consult an extreme white-nationalist (supremacist) website to get his facts. Here is the wonderful link he provided, cuz it is soooo neutral:

Check out the commentary page.

Here, here is one of those commentaries:

What is a nation - and what possible New Nation might be realized

Oh, those wascally white supwemacists!!

Hope that helps, Darkkk fury-fuzzlenutz-thingy.
:spam:

I love it when dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 gets so flustered, all that remains for him to do is to post this:

:spam:

lol....
Frustrated? No, laughing at your dumb German ass. Just laughing. How about you try and talk about the OP? Or how in history the Germans may well have been the most racist most bigoted most backward of all time?

That could ALSO be genetics you know. Short tempers and bad bathing habits and such. Add to that is was an American Negro that showed Germans they were a rung lower on the ladder of genetics.

According to FBI stats, a white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by,,,another white person...

Forum List

Back