Zone1 Blacks All Over are Supporting Trump....

That’s not what it means. Rasmussen didn’t didn’t ask people if they “support” Trump OR if they “can’t stand” Trump. All it means is that 70% support Biden and that IM2 has TDS.
There is not such thing as TDS. It's DTS =Deranged Trump Supporter.

That's you.

C5BD847F-DAD1-4851-898E-F819D2144607.jpeg

So 63 percent of blacks hate trump and Mike thinks that's grreat.

Once again and, as usual, you are being deceitful and dishonest concerning Race/Racial ordeals about real situations.
You just made that claim above, while knowing full well there was never any attempt there to say any humans "hated" Trump.
This was only about supporting a person for Presidency or not, and had nothing to do with hatred.

I feel so, so sad for you my friend within the way your brain's reasoning and rationale processes simply refuse to use honesty nor truths.

There is not such thing as TDS. It's DTS =Deranged Trump Supporter.

That's you.

What you just displayed above, regarding your dishonesty about 63% of Blacks show as "hating" Trump... are exact symptons of Trump Deranged Syndrome you suffer from.

Considering I have always been told by multitudes of folks... that TDS is a disease which causes the patient to disregard facts truths and veracity in favor of, fiction, to create your Trump thoughts and opinions

Last edited:
All over the Moon?

I feel so sad for you here. If this is a case where you saw a video feature a factual reality yes a real scenario for November 2024, then since your brain could not invalidate it nor contend with it --you just pretend that it is not really happening here on, Earth, but is actually happening on the moon. If you watched the video, you know you saw humans moving around in ways that could not occur on the moon and supporting candidates who do not exist on the moon.
So I will pray for you, that you are not attempting what I just described.

You took a risk of making yourself appear just like IM2 when it comes to a relentless dedication to being dishonest and deceitful about Race/Racial issues... especially if Trump is involved!

But hey, you CLEARLY are enjoying the dishonest path you chose so... I envy you?

Last edited:
Once again and, as usual, you are being deceitful and dishonest concerning Race/Racial ordeals about real situations.
You just made that claim above, while knowing full well there was never any attempt there to say any humans "hated" Trump.
This was only about supporting a person for Presidency or not, and had nothing to do with hatred.

I feel so, so sad for you my friend within the way your brain's reasoning and rationale processes simply refuse to use honesty nor truths.

What you just did above, regarding your dishonesty about 63% of Blacks show as "hating" Trump... are the exact symptons of Trump Deranged Syndrome.

Considering I have told by multitudes of folks... that TDS is a disease which causes the patient to disregard facts truths and veracity in favor of, fiction, to create your Trump thoughts and opinions
The OP inferred that there is such great support for trump by blacks when in fact the poll showed that the huge majority of blacks hate trump. There is no such thing as TDS. That's some garbage butthurt trump supporters made up. I am black and everybody black I know hates trumps punk ass. That's not TDS son. It's reality. So STHU.

Forum List

Back