#BlackLivesMatter vandalized & destroys tribute to fallen officers & National Police Week

Everyone knows black lives don't matter.

black-people-lynched7.jpg

In 1919, after the end of World War I, Black sharecroppers in Arkansas began to unionize. This attempt to form unions, triggered white vigilantism and mass killings, that left 237 Blacks dead
sauce

In 1919, after the end of World War I, Black sharecroppers in Arkansas began to unionize. This attempt to form unions, triggered white vigilantism and mass killings, that left 237 Blacks dead
sauce
If that's not an excuse I don't know what is.

Perhaps the way to really deal with black violence is to fully engage with revenge and retribution. If everyone that was a victim of black violence in the last ten years were to pick up a weapon and march on black neighborhoods looking to satisfy blood debt we might be better off.

sauce

Wow, almost 100 years ago.

Arkansas?

Wonder if Clintons grandparents were involved?

(Were they Democrats?)

Black lives matter isn't doing it right. They need to make thousands of copies of shit like this. Hand them out with notes. The man sitting next to you on the subway did this. The girl taking your order at IHop did this. Your co worker and boss did this. The woman who stole your parking place at the mall did this.

That would put these prior acts in the correct perspective.

Nonsense is going viral on campuses! BLM should be against discrimination in favor of ALM (All Lives Matter).

There appears more time spent on being political activists than being students of learning. College Administrators are perpetuating the problem by allowing it to occur. The problem with the bulletin board being taken over by BLM after BlueLivesMatter was given permission to provide a board supporting police.

All that was necessary was to take the bulletin board down permanently and replaced by a permanent plaque stating the University is a Place of Education and No political activism. If students could not make studying and preparing for their classes their focus, they did not belong at the University. Any defacing of University property will result in the student being removed from the student roster.

sauce
All that is is a tree with hanging ornaments.

'Blue Lives Matter' display vandalized by BLM supporters at Dartmouth

Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left...you can just read for yourself.

A group of intolerant people vandalized the Republican's display. I didn't see any evidence the vandalism was endorsed by any official BlackLivesMatter person or persons or representative. And over that blanket you throw the whole "left" into the mess - "Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left"
I hope people who think of themselves as leftist are not so afraid of free speech or alternate ideas that they have to stoop to such a low, to try to censure opposing beliefs. Those acts of intolerance only debase true left ideals.

sauce
Actually it was Democrat party violence.

Democrats did the same thing to white Republicans as they did to blacks.

Blacks who vote for Democrats are fucking idiots.

Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left...you can just read for yourself.

A group of intolerant people vandalized the Republican's display. I didn't see any evidence the vandalism was endorsed by any official BlackLivesMatter person or persons or representative. And over that blanket you throw the whole "left" into the mess - "Article has so much material about the intolerance and hatred on the left"
I hope people who think of themselves as leftist are not so afraid of free speech or alternate ideas that they have to stoop to such a low, to try to censure opposing beliefs. Those acts of intolerance only debase true left ideals.

Sorry. This is what the left has become. If you're embarrassed by it....stop aligning with them.

Fuckin' thugs. Dr Martin Luther King's courageous work in Civil Rights and race relations is being reversed as more white people are finding we dont want these people living around us. White flight II is in full force, leaving the neighborhoods to feral animals and killing our major cities.

Forum List

Back