BlackLivesMatter members wipe asses w US flag; seek donations to spread this act.

This is some of the same folks who 2 days ago called for Texas blacks to "lynch and kill" cops and whites and post pics of their dead bodies on social media.

All you cops and military members who took an oath to the American flag and put your own ass in danger on behalf of the citizens it represents.....here's what the left wings darlings think of it:

Nocturnus-Libertus-FYF-Supporter.jpg

Who are those people?

BlackLivesMatter. You know....the groups that Democrats are sucking up to and supporting? That your vote is going to? Who call for violence against cops?

You are telling me that the people in those photos are members of the Black Lives Matter movement? And that the Black Lives Matter movement has called for violence against cops?

Can you post without lying?

You must live under a rock...or get your news from a left loon site. This is all over the news and Internet

Yo Bucs.........let's start with evidence that the people who posted those photos are part of Black Lives Matter.

Where did you get the pictures? Let's investigate.

You have the links. Investigate yourself. Is Louis Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam...aligned with BlackLivesMatter??? Yes. They are one large united group. We can investigate. But you won't like the results.

As a cops parent...you should be disgusted with yourself to know you support the ideology that's pushing violence against cops.

This is some of the same folks who 2 days ago called for Texas blacks to "lynch and kill" cops and whites and post pics of their dead bodies on social media.

All you cops and military members who took an oath to the American flag and put your own ass in danger on behalf of the citizens it represents.....here's what the left wings darlings think of it:

Who are those people?

BlackLivesMatter. You know....the groups that Democrats are sucking up to and supporting? That your vote is going to? Who call for violence against cops?

You are telling me that the people in those photos are members of the Black Lives Matter movement? And that the Black Lives Matter movement has called for violence against cops?

Are you serious? So....you're asking if anyone from the BlackLivesMatter movement has called for violence against cops??? Really??? You can't be that ignorant. Just no way....is there?

Anyone? The Black Lives Matter movement has an organizational structure they have members and people charged with speaking on behalf of the organization. Please cite one of these people calling for violence against cops.

No. They are an unorganized Twitter movement. Just like Al Qaida or ISIS. You join by just jumping in.

Who are those people?

Are you serious? So....you're asking if anyone from the BlackLivesMatter movement has called for violence against cops??? Really??? You can't be that ignorant. Just no way....is there?

Anyone? The Black Lives Matter movement has an organizational structure they have members and people charged with speaking on behalf of the organization. Please cite one of these people calling for violence against cops.

No. They are an unorganized Twitter movement. Just like Al Qaida or ISIS. You join by just jumping in.

No....dummy. That's the way you want it to be.....then any "negro" who says something stupid gets to represent the organization. Just the way your dopey brain processes info.

Try not lying. It will be OK.

Yo Bucs.........let's start with evidence that the people who posted those photos are part of Black Lives Matter.

You have the links. Investigate yourself. Is Louis Farrakhan, the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam...aligned with BlackLivesMatter??? Yes. They are one large united group. We can investigate. But you won't like the results.

As a cops parent...you should be disgusted with yourself to know you support the ideology that's pushing violence against cops.

Yes. I'm am proud to be the father of a law enforcement officer. Thanks for the kind words.

Many RESPECTABLE movements end up attracting loons and crazies. It is NOT their fault..

BlackLivesMatter have problems even STATING their issue (as seen in that confrontation with the HildaBeast). So their only culpability in this matter is that they haven't stated ANYTHING clearly that they stand for..

If they attract this type of anarchist, anti-authority scum --- It's just because they haven't made THEIR case clear..

Yes. I'm am proud to be the father of a law enforcement officer. Thanks for the kind words.

God bless him. It's a shame his father is supporting an ideology that is trying to provoke violent attacks against his uniform and anyone who wears it.

No....dummy. That's the way you want it to be.....then any "negro" who says something stupid gets to represent the organization. Just the way your dopey brain processes info.

That's how you lefties treated the Tea Party and police. ANY single member says or does something...it reps the whole group.

Sucks when that mindset now backfires huh?

You seem very, very obsessed with black people.

That can't be very healthy, all this obsession...

Statiskhengst.....I see you are trying to respond. But I put you on ignored. In my world...your opinion has been censored. Bye bye.

That's how you lefties treated the Tea Party and police. ANY single member says or does something...it reps the whole group.

Sucks when that mindset now backfires huh?

Dumb shit. You never saw me doing that. You know why? Because I'm honest about shit.

You aren't. Therefore.....even though you know hat you are doing is wrong....you keep doing it. Every day. It is who you are.

God bless him. It's a shame his father is supporting an ideology that is trying to provoke violent attacks against his uniform and anyone who wears it.

Yeah.......he doesn't believe in any sky fairies. He also doesn't need you or other wannabe idiots like you out there trying to help him out. He can take care of business just fine.

Forum List

Back