Blackhawk Justice In Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Mustafa, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The following site gives all a birds-eye-view of the justice meeted out to the Iraqi Republican Guard in a recent Blackhawk night attack against those who wish to convert all humanity to the religion of Allah. TURN ON YOUR SPEAKERS....

http://iraqijustice.homestead.com/Blackhawk.html

2. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    This wasn't "recent", it's been going around for about six months.

Other than rhetoric, none of which you've given any content, what exactly is the point of your post?

3. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    actually i saw that posted on here about 3 months ago.

4. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Good video nonetheless.

5. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What exactly is recent and what is old?

The content is that the 21st century Western superpower is fighting a 14th century religion. These 14th century warriors can only fight back with used weaponry created and invented by their enemies, is aging and insufficient technology against the most modern weapons so far known to mankind.

The Muslims are so certain of their god that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens without his will. They believe this fact with enough certainty that they are happy to die for their god.

This is true faith....

Now they are getting their just deserts in this video clip...

THAT IS MY POINT....

6. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    so...if your point is that it is THEIR GODS will that they die, then I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Your assertation that their 14th century techniques and arms against a superior firepower proves nothing of their faith. It only proves the sadness of a mis-guided belief.

Recent IMO would be within a week or less.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    uh?

What makes you think that's from a blackhawk?

Looks more like an Apache's mission.

fwiw, it's a violation of Geneva Conventions - laws of war, to engage personnel with rounds larger than .50. An 'apache' has a 20mm? Main gun?

8. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Who is to say that they weren't attacking the "vehicles" and the "personnel" were collateral?

9. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

It's pretty easy for me to see...when I was in, it was 'you can engage people's EQUIPMENT with the 25MM on the Bradley...not 'Them'.

My Bradley Commander's philosophy was "Okay then - we'll engage their Canteens....or their helment - that's 'equipment'"

:D

10. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    so...if your point is that it is THEIR GODS will that they die, then I wholeheartedly agree with you!

They have one god called Allah. He also promises that when you die in his service you get to go to a paradise in the sky. Life is not important to them, only the afterlife is of any import. Sound familiar?

Your assertation that their 14th century techniques and arms against a superior firepower proves nothing of their faith. It only proves the sadness of a mis-guided belief.

No it proves that they are reduced to using the military technology developed by their enemies. They can't win against the modern world with spears or machettes for that is from the time of their prophet. They have invented no modern weapons.

Recent IMO would be within a week or less.

In you humble opinon recent events are a week or less. How about one minute ago? Recently Abraham Lincoln was president of the US during the civil war but an old event is the cave dwellers of the Island we now called England.

It is all relative my friend.