Recruitment Poster

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Nice. At least now we're closer to those bastards. We can take them out on ground.

3. etoile

etoile Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hahahhaa, point made very well.

4. scubamike

scubamike Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe the CIA should take it over. At least that way they'd be able to round them up, maybe even rig a few "planned attacks" that they could crush and claim credit for...

5. Xenimus

Xenimus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This is what happens when you wage war on an IDEA. Were creating more terrorists than we can kill, such a sad state. What did you expect, flowers?

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    posted by Xenimus

Gee I thought we were going after those that had threatened destruction, then carried it out, (Afghanistan via UBL). Then those that were encouraging and backing others to do the same, (Iraq).

and all this time it was going after an IDEA. What idea was it, exactly?

7. Xenimus

Xenimus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody would let them run wild, not sure why you would think that. They are criminals. When the terrorists struck on 9/11, we would have been better off arresting and prosecuting the terrorists network, seizing their flow of funds through fake charitys, and destorying their organization.

And to destory the idea of killing americans, we could , lets say, condemn Saudi Arabia for teaching hate of americans in their schools and take appropriate actions.

That was my plan anyway.

8. Xenimus

Xenimus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Kathianne, its an idea similar to what timothy mcveigh believed in.
    The killing of civilians to get a reaction out of a goverment, so that the reaction would meet his political goals.
    Mcveigh thought that if he destroyed the goverment building, Clinton's administration would suspend the constitution and destroy our civil liberties, and the good christians would rise up and take back their country. He read it in a book.
    This is similar to what Osama wanted, he wanted the administration react in a way that threated the whole arab world, and bring the enemy TO him, creating a holy war. And we have it.
    Thats my very simple version, I really hope you understand with my bad grammer and all.

9. Xenimus

Xenimus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya, not as many us citizens would be dead fighting over there. Ten or so thousand civilians.
    Oh, any maybe we could spend a bit more money on our border and aviation systems.

10. Xenimus

Xenimus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If Clinton reacted in the same way Bush did, what would he do? Overthrow states that believed in what Mcveigh was doing? occupy their towns and change their leaders? I think he would get his revolution.

After the bombing, I'll bet even Christians looked at what he did as very evil. After september 11th, the Muslim world looked at what happened as evil, Im sure republicans would object to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.