Black Women Love Trump (video)

• Banned
Good, because there will be more women like this, black women love White men

Now that's some funny shit...a little note...black women will love anything that gives them the time of day, since our brothers are all up Becky's ass!!

That is sooooo not true. Black women love, adore and want only black men in our lives. But black men don't want us. So a lot of desperate misguiding black women, scared to be alone, are looking at other races...which aren't looking back....but who cares....black men rule!!

I have former colleagues (still Facebook friends)...

Black women engaged in social work - who have also posted that video, and who have been calling them Uncle Toms (well, Aunts, anyway)...

Getting a lot of Black Folk "likes" and comments...

Black women engaged in social work - who have also posted that video, and who have been calling them Uncle Toms (well, Aunts, anyway)...

Listen, there are millions of black women in this country, a hand full supporting Donald dumb, does not a movement make. Every time a black person visits the dark side, it makes headlines, like get over the bs., who cares?? We all know, that sooner or later yaw send em back to us in tears....cause somebody reminded them, their black LOL

They are just frontin, White men have always treated black women much better then your black boys

They are just frontin, White men have always treated black women much better then your black boys

No disrespect and please take this personally.....but who in their right mind really wants to be with a white man, unless he's loaded with money or can provide easy access to a green card? Your women are leaving you losers by the wayside to get to darkie..own it and move on. And so help me, to black women, wm are sloppy sloppy seconds, even the rich ones.

Black men give you AIDS and fatherless children

Listen, there are millions of black women in this country, a hand full supporting Donald dumb, does not a movement make. Every time a black person visits the dark side, it makes headlines, like get over the bs., who cares?? We all know, that sooner or later yaw send em back to us in tears....cause somebody reminded them, their black LOL
I neither said nor even implied nothing about them representing a 'movement', eh?

That is sooooo not true. Black women love, adore and want only black men in our lives. But black men don't want us. So a lot of desperate misguiding black women, scared to be alone, are looking at other races...which aren't looking back....but who cares....black men rule!!

Black women want to go for a walk on the wild side, they slip inside my pants all the time !

Almost every Black guy I know that will date white women will not marry them. You forget that white women give it up way eaiser and require no work for the Black man. Once the Black men get over that white girl phase or (easy booty phase) and start looking for a life mate they go back to Black women. Thats why you always see Black men still checking you out when they are with a white girl. They know nothing is better.

Black women want to go for a walk on the wild side, they slip inside my pants all the time !
Prostitutes dont count. Youre paying them to slip inside your pants.

Black men give you AIDS and fatherless children
Yeah, but the road to that misery is 30 minutes of the best sex you'll ever have in your short soon to be life...:banana: Just kiddin, HIV is no laughing matter....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back