Black Women Are Less Attractive

Some ethnic groups tend to be "thicker." It is no lie that obesity is a problem in the African American community. 82% of African American women are considered "obese" and not just overweight. That is pretty discouraging.

African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).3

Sorry Chris, big butts are better than small butts.

If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer.

Some ethnic groups tend to be "thicker." It is no lie that obesity is a problem in the African American community. 82% of African American women are considered "obese" and not just overweight. That is pretty discouraging.

African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women) compared with 67.2 percent of Whites (including 71.4 percent of men and 63.2 percent of women).3

That is opinion of course. Some guys like em big women. :D Lol.

Sorry Ma'am Black women are the best looking...

No joke, flat like an ironing board butts are not attractive haha.

If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer.

Race-hate slur to you whatever your race is if you meant "baboon" as a racial slur.

Otherwise, no reason to deny, the Black woman is the best looking, by and by.

Look friend, you should probably take whatever you can get. No room for you to be choosy. :D Lol.

Look friend, you should probably take whatever you can get. No room for you to be choosy. :D Lol.
Says the voice of experience...

I have plenty of room to be choosy. I am good looking and not a nerd. :D You on the other hand . . . well, I'll be nice. Lol.

If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer

Race-hate slur to you whatever your race is if you meant "baboon" as a racial slur.......

Stop being stupid. I meant it as a direct and literal reference to an animal that signals readiness for mating through the engorgement and coloration of its buttocks. Racial slurs are not my thing. If I have something to tell you, I'll tell you. Taking every and any reference to the animal kingdom as a racial slur is illogical and irrational.

I have plenty of room to be choosy. I am good looking and not a nerd. :D You on the other hand . . . well, I'll be nice. Lol.
Tardican...

LOLOLOLOL No reason to be angry.

It's not all about looks anyway.

As the old song by the Temptations (a Black singing group from the 1960s) goes, "Beauty's only skin deep, yeah yeah yeah."

But as Sir Mix-A-Lot said in his song, Baby Got Back, "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE" haha.

LOLOLOLOL No reason to be angry.

It's not all about looks anyway.

As the old song by the Temptations (a Black singing group from the 1960s) goes, "Beauty's only skin deep, yeah yeah yeah."

But as Sir Mix-A-Lot said in his song, Baby Got Back, "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE" haha.

Why would I be angry? Lol. You are just a weirdo! :lol:

Tardican...

You should just stop trying so hard to be clever. It's not working. :D Lol. You are a goon.

If you're a baboon. Humans have varying preferences on the matter. In any case, like what you like and don't worry about what others prefer

Race-hate slur to you whatever your race is if you meant "baboon" as a racial slur.......

Stop being stupid. I meant it as a direct and literal reference to an animal that signals readiness for mating through the engorgement and coloration of its buttocks. Racial slurs are not my thing. If I have something to tell you, I'll tell you. Taking every and any reference to the animal kingdom as a racial slur is illogical and irrational.

Whatever...big butts are better so people can quit with the brainwashing games.

Some people say that the Black man and woman is God; I can see what they mean when it comes to the Black woman's looks.

Some people say that the Black man and woman is God; I can see what they mean when it comes to the Black woman's looks.

32359536.jpg

How many times are you just going to repeat your personal preference? What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Sisters need to put the food down.

Mad cause boney Jenny can't get you going? LOL
At least you don't dispute that the sisters need to go easy on the food.

Wrong again, nimrod.

I said that the most beautiful of women in my book is the Black woman, and you know that that is the truth. Otherwise White women wouldn't be getting ass implants to look Black. HAHA
You like fat with no job. I don't.

Just fat butts which the best looking women (#1 Black, #2 non-White Latino) have.
I can get thinner, you can't. That's the difference between us.

Maybe what you say is true. But I seem to remember that it was American Indians in the southwest or some Polynesians that had the most of a weight problem. But thanks to government food policies that have more to do with money than people's health, there are very many overweight White people these days. It has gotten so bad that the Pentagon has even called a national security issue.

32359536.jpg

You know that that is just an overweight person and that all Black women don't look like that.

How many times are you just going to repeat your personal preference? What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

The truth shall be established that the Black woman is the most beautiful of women haha.

Forum List

Back