black Wisconsin Reporter Says She Fled Country Thunder Music Festival After a Man Called Her the ‘N-Word’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I'm not buying it. There's no recording or video of any of her allegations. Sounds like she's a female version of Jussie Smollett.

Picture of the perp.......

1wg2h8.jpg

I'm not buying it. There's no recording or video of any of her allegations. Sounds like she's a female version of Jussie Smollett.

Another entitled, attention-getter. Poor me ... please up my monthly reparations check and throw in some Ripple Wine while you're at it.

Kountry-fucks do tend to be rather racist.

So we are to believe a "reporter" isn't savvy enough to turn on her phone and record the incident?

I actually believe this happened; it has the ring of truth.

That there's no video (yet anyway) is kind of meaningless.

Jussie was an obvious liar, but I believe her.

This is so common among blacks. They can't stop lying.
Even if it did happen, she seems to be condemning the thousands that were there for what ONE (probably drunk) jerk said. You can find racists anywhere and they sure as hell aren't all white. In fact, Blacks and Asians are some of the worst.

Forum List

Back