Black Voters Put Up Or Shut Up

I know that you are using wrong numbers to arrive at a silly level.

5% is pretty close to right. That you don't like that does not matter.
I disagree as the unemployment rate is politically motivated, I have never believed it had anything to do with politics other than to be used as ammunition. The markets are responsible for the ups and downs, not politicians. Given that I don't blame or credit presidents with fluctuations in the market.

The unemployment rate for black males is not 58%.

Black voters are Americans. America's unemployment rate is under 5%.

Thanks Obama!

As usual, blacks are making things worse. AMERICA'S unemployment rate may be below 5% but for blacks it's over 8%. Whites and Asians are well below with Hispanics right at the overall percentage. Seems the blacks are dragging things down, again.

Thanks, blacks.

careful what you wish for .. blacks and hispanics are likely to show up in droves to keep Trump out of office ... in fact, other than Trumpbots,. its impossible to name a sector he hasn't pissed off that will vote against him, and there isn't enough of them to get him elected.

Donnie is toast ... t-o-a-s-t
Blacks actually going to polls for a White woman!
You're a hoot!

You elected your Black?? President Obama twice. Fine. The unemployment rate for Black males after nearly eight years of Obama stands at 58%.

You now have a choice. You can vote for Hillary or you can vote for Trump. Choose wisely this time.

I will ask you one favor. Should you choose to overwhelmingly vote for Hillary, will you at least STFU and not continue to play your "victim" card the whole damn time she is in office should the unemployment rate for Black males rise above 58%? If not, we will assume the victim card is all you have going for you and all you really want.
Your kinds time has passed, worry about your own kind going forward, bitter uneducated white christians, Your kind will continue to be mocked laughed at with your cartoonish 1950's view of today's America. You don't control the narrative anymore

Agree with everything except 1950's view...Try more like 1780's views.

The 1950's had huge investment into science, infrastructure and the unions gave the workers much better pay allowing for a massive middle class. The rich paid their taxes.

Thanks Obama!
Bullshit.
When Conservatives play with numbers, you yell foul.
When YOU do it, your think your bull feces smells like roses.

Fuck off, dummy. I don't play with numbers.
You are now.
Black unemployment is sky high.
I see it with my own eyes.
Tough shit for you that I work in 2 major Black areas.
Not to mention stores going out of business every year.

careful what you wish for .. blacks and hispanics are likely to show up in droves to keep Trump out of office ... in fact, other than Trumpbots,. its impossible to name a sector he hasn't pissed off that will vote against him, and there isn't enough of them to get him elected.

You're a hoot!

They'll vote for the one that doesn't destroy the safetynet, educational funding for their children and they already voted for in the primaries in massive numbers.

America's Unemployment rate is under 5%???!!!!! Where are you getting your data, the White house???!!!!!
Oh yeah the White house's Labor Department U-3 measurement....... not the more accurate U-6 measurement which shows it at least 10% higher. :thup:

I'm disappointed in you.
What that I'm not relying on false, skewed numbers? :dunno:

I'm disappointed that you are playing that sad lame game.

The number ( formula ) that I use is the same one that we have used for decades when discussing the unemployment rate in this nation. It's the standard.

For some reason, you think using a different formula is better. Is it a need to try and convince yourself or others that the US economy is in shambles?

We are almost at what economists call "full employment".
I'm talking about reality not the feel good numbers the government has reported for decades, it's no game.

Dude.....what number do you want to use? Give it to me. Then list it for July of every year starting in 2000. Let's see how shitty we are doing today.

Thanks.
The reality is in areas that normally recover quickly have recovered, those areas that recover much more slowly are at level or just starting to recover, the unemployment rate is under-reported (as always). According to some economists we have till 2018 before the economy makes a full recovery and it won't be because of anything Obama did, it's just the natural process. Our real unemployment is somewhere around 10 to 12%

You're a hoot!

They'll vote for the one that doesn't destroy the safety, educational funding for their children and they already voted for in the primaries in massive numbers.

You're a boring moron.
I have already knocked you down several times.
I guess your current ugly significant other is a Liberal.

I'm disappointed in you.

The number ( formula ) that I use is the same one that we have used for decades when discussing the unemployment rate in this nation. It's the standard.

For some reason, you think using a different formula is better. Is it a need to try and convince yourself or others that the US economy is in shambles?

I'm talking about reality not the feel good numbers the government has reported for decades, it's no game.

Dude.....what number do you want to use? Give it to me. Then list it for July of every year starting in 2000. Let's see how shitty we are doing today.

Thanks.
The reality is in areas that normally recover quickly have recovered, those areas that recover much more slowly are at level or just starting to recover, the unemployment rate is under-reported (as always). According to some economists we have till 2018 before the economy makes a full recovery and it won't be because of anything Obama did, it's just the natural process. Our real unemployment is somewhere around 10 to 12%

Let me try again.

If the real unemployment rate is 12% now, what was it in July of:

Let's see how awful it is.

Thanks.

Actually, you are all stupid as hell. When someone states that the unemployment rate among Black males is 58%, it simply means that nearly 6 out of every 10 Black males are unemployed. 5.8 out of every 10 to be more exact. Another thing, if Blacks are Americans, why the hell do they insist upon being called African Americans?

Thanks.

Let me try again.

If the real unemployment rate is 12% now, what was it in July of:

Let's see how awful it is.

Thanks.
Where did I say it was awful?? :eusa_eh:

when LFPR is posted (lowest since 70s') they say old people dropped out.....weeeeeee SPIN.

If we say incomes down to 14 years back they say ???? Part-time??

If we say UR down because many gave up, they say "same way it always calculated". They are right on that one I think? But BO times are not normal times....,.

You elected your Black?? President Obama twice. Fine. The unemployment rate for Black males after nearly eight years of Obama stands at 58%.

You now have a choice. You can vote for Hillary or you can vote for Trump. Choose wisely this time.

I will ask you one favor. Should you choose to overwhelmingly vote for Hillary, will you at least STFU and not continue to play your "victim" card the whole damn time she is in office should the unemployment rate for Black males rise above 58%? If not, we will assume the victim card is all you have going for you and all you really want.
Your kinds time has passed, worry about your own kind going forward, bitter uneducated white christians, Your kind will continue to be mocked laughed at with your cartoonish 1950's view of today's America. You don't control the narrative anymore

I knew you wouldn't agree to forego your little Victim Card for any reason. You've never left home without it and you never will. It's all you have.

Actually, you are all stupid as hell. When someone states that the unemployment rate among Black males is 58%, it simply means that nearly 6 out of every 10 Black males are unemployed. 5.8 out of every 10 to be more exact. Another thing, if Blacks are Americans, why the hell do they insist upon being called African Americans?
GFY,,,,4.2 out of ten blacks have jobs, yet you claimed blacks didn't want jobs...........

Thanks Obama!
America's Unemployment rate is under 5%???!!!!! Where are you getting your data, the White house???!!!!!
Oh yeah the White house's Labor Department U-3 measurement....... not the more accurate U-6 measurement which shows it at least 10% higher. :thup:
Same method used in the Bush years.

Thanks Obama!
Same method used in the Bush years.
Exactly. Did you figure that out on your own or did you need help? :dunno:

GFY,,,,4.2 out of ten blacks have jobs, yet you claimed blacks didn't want jobs...........

Most of those belong to BLM.

Thanks Obama!

Who publishes the U-6 measure? And why is it higher?

Forum List

Back