Black voters look to leverage their loyalty

Another thread bitching about black people.

Who'da thunk.

LOL, color me "surprised"! These assholes specialize in taking the words of one or two "Black leaders" and the ignorantly applying those words to "the Blacks". Some of these same assholes would cry if someone took Tom Metzgers words and applied it to "the Whites".

Wow, and they talk about people from stormfront

what the hell is this crap?

I hope it doesn't last here

Who'da thunk.

LOL, color me "surprised"! These assholes specialize in taking the words of one or two "Black leaders" and the ignorantly applying those words to "the Blacks". Some of these same assholes would cry if someone took Tom Metzgers words and applied it to "the Whites".

oh my, and who is that takes a radio host words and ignorantly applying it to ALL Republicans..
It's a Yahoo NEWS article...GO BITCH AT THEM

Obama received the most votes for a presidential candidate in American history in 2008, and won the popular and electoral vote by the largest margin in 12 years

So? there are more people to vote idiot:eusa_eh:

What's your problem boy! You can't respond without calling me a name.

I'm trying my best to be nice here, but your ma wont let me up. :blahblah:

But if you want to roll that way..... bring it on boy :banana2:

Family is off-limits on these boards, COCKSUCKER!!

You've been reported, COCKSUCKER!!

Lip-lickin', chin-wipin' COCKSUCKER!!

Who'da thunk.

oh my, and who is that takes a radio host words and ignorantly applying it to ALL Republicans..

Certainly not me, I add a "qualifier" such as "some, many, etc.". Judging by the way many republican politicians kiss limbaugh and hannity's rings and many republican voters follow the two aforementioned people, I will definitely say that they have a large following.

Certainly not me, I add a "qualifier" such as "some, many, etc.". Judging by the way many republican politicians kiss limbaugh and hannity's rings and many republican voters follow the two aforementioned people, I will definitely say that they have a large following.

yeah yeah yeah, that's wasn't your bitch..as if we can't discuss a NEWS article about black people, but damn straight if it's about white people all bets are off

Black voters look to leverage their loyalty - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — When black voters gave President Barack Obama 93 percent support on Election Day in defiance of predictions that they might sit it out this year, black leaders breathed a collective sigh of relief.

That encouraged those leaders to try to leverage more attention from both Obama and Congress. Although they waver over how much to demand from the president — particularly in light of defeated GOP challenger Mitt Romney's assertion that Obama gave "gifts" to minorities in exchange for their votes — they are delivering postelection wish lists to the president anyway.

"I think the president heard us loud and clear. The collective message was, 'Let's build on where we already are,'" the Rev. Al Sharpton told reporters after a White House meeting last week with a collection of advocates representing largely Democratic constituencies.
And rich whites didn't leverage?

So how do whites, asians and hispanics that voted for the black messiah feel about black people act like they should get to the front of the handouts line after putting Obamination back in the White House.

I gurantee a lot of non-black Democraps would quit supporting Obamination if they were in the ghetto and mistreated for not being black like is typical of the ghetto. But it's just better to avoid the ghetto and being around black Obamabots, act like they don't exist....

So? there are more people to vote idiot:eusa_eh:

Family is off-limits on these boards, COCKSUCKER!!

You've been reported, COCKSUCKER!!

Lip-lickin', chin-wipin' COCKSUCKER!!

Like the fuck i give a goddam! bitch. You can lick them COCKSUCKER out your motherfucking nasty ass and die bitch.

goddam! sick motherfuckers...DIE!

I mean really mods too!

If they stop these sick bitches from calling me names i wouldn't come off like that... If you check my first post when i came up in here i didn't call anyone any names... These sick ass bitches up in here were the ones who hit me with thes names.
If they can let them get away with the names they called me, they should let me do the same. Now if they can't do that, they can kiss THEIR entire ass.

You idiots use that stupid talking point "Obama got the most votes ever" well there are more people moron..Get off the talking points.

Then why did obama get 69 million in 08 and only 60 million this round? Voter turn out by the numbers was down almost 8-10 million.
To use your, oh no wait you are just stupid.

No kidding so what’s your point? "Obama got the most votes ever in history" is a stupid false point thats not relevant to anything

This bitch up in here talking about.... Family is off-limits on these boards....
What the fuck do this bitch think blacks, asians, hispanics and whites are.... A figment of their goddam imagination.

You idiots use that stupid talking point "Obama got the most votes ever" well there are more people moron..Get off the talking points.

Then why did obama get 69 million in 08 and only 60 million this round? Voter turn out by the numbers was down almost 8-10 million.
To use your, oh no wait you are just stupid.

No kidding so what’s your point? "Obama got the most votes ever in history" is a stupid false point thats not relevant to anything

my point is that more people isnt an argument.

Forum List

Back