Black voters look to leverage their loyalty

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Black voters look to leverage their loyalty - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — When black voters gave President Barack Obama 93 percent support on Election Day in defiance of predictions that they might sit it out this year, black leaders breathed a collective sigh of relief.

That encouraged those leaders to try to leverage more attention from both Obama and Congress. Although they waver over how much to demand from the president — particularly in light of defeated GOP challenger Mitt Romney's assertion that Obama gave "gifts" to minorities in exchange for their votes — they are delivering postelection wish lists to the president anyway.

"I think the president heard us loud and clear. The collective message was, 'Let's build on where we already are,'" the Rev. Al Sharpton told reporters after a White House meeting last week with a collection of advocates representing largely Democratic constituencies.

Yep, cause it worked so well the first term. LBJ had the minority communities pegged, keep promising and they'll keep voting. Right up to the point there's nothing left to offer.

Time to pay up Obama...isn't that how it works today..

this country is doomed if that is what people are voting for

It shouldn't surprise that blacks would vote as a race. I guess it's only racist when whites do it. LOL

What the fuck do they want? More welfare? More double standards to hurt other people without punishment??? WHAT???

What do prolifers want when they go vote for a person?
what do lower tax people want when they do?
or immagration reform, or energy..

You people need to actually go educate yourself on what politics is about.

It shouldn't surprise that blacks would vote as a race. I guess it's only racist when whites do it. LOL

What the fuck do they want? More welfare? More double standards to hurt other people without punishment??? WHAT???

The difference here is that those voting for a guy who'll give them lower taxes don't whine like little bitches when someone correctly points out that they are getting something for their vote.

In 2012 Obama carried 26 + DC states to Romney 24 states.
Obama received a total of 332 electoral votes to Romney 206 electoral votes.
Obama won the Popular votes. 64,385,262 for Obama to 60,209,277 votes for Romney.
Obama Won by 4,175,985 votes over Romney.

In 2008 Obama won 28 states and received a total of 365 electoral.
Electoral vote 365 for Obama, to McCain 173
Obama carried 28 + DC + NE-02 for Obama, to McCain 22
Popular vote 69,498,516 for Obama, to McCain 59,948,323
Obama Won by 9,550,193 votes over McCain.

McCain lost by more votes to Obama then Romney
----------------

The difference here is that those voting for a guy who'll give them lower taxes don't whine like little bitches when someone correctly points out that they are getting something for their vote.

Um.....nobody is whining here.

Black voters look to leverage their loyalty - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — When black voters gave President Barack Obama 93 percent support on Election Day in defiance of predictions that they might sit it out this year, black leaders breathed a collective sigh of relief.

That encouraged those leaders to try to leverage more attention from both Obama and Congress. Although they waver over how much to demand from the president — particularly in light of defeated GOP challenger Mitt Romney's assertion that Obama gave "gifts" to minorities in exchange for their votes — they are delivering postelection wish lists to the president anyway.

"I think the president heard us loud and clear. The collective message was, 'Let's build on where we already are,'" the Rev. Al Sharpton told reporters after a White House meeting last week with a collection of advocates representing largely Democratic constituencies.

Obama got well over a million less black votes then last time, maybe he owes Hispanics more than blacks. Obama definitely owes more to the union thugs, and they'll be collecting

Obama received the most votes for a presidential candidate in American history in 2008, and won the popular and electoral vote by the largest margin in 12 years

Obama received the most votes for a presidential candidate in American history in 2008, and won the popular and electoral vote by the largest margin in 12 years

So? there are more people to vote idiot:eusa_eh:

What's your problem boy! You can't respond without calling me a name.

I'm trying my best to be nice here, but :blahblah: EDIT: No attacks using family

But if you want to roll that way..... bring it on boy :banana2:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm trying my best to be nice here, but your ma wont let me up. :blahblah:

You idiots use that stupid talking point "Obama got the most votes ever" well there are more people moron..Get off the talking points.

Yep, cause it worked so well the first term. LBJ had the minority communities pegged, keep promising and they'll keep voting. Right up to the point there's nothing left to offer.

Love seeing stupid white trash heads explode at the thought their little Mormon bigot didn't make it into the White House. Romney lost and Hitler lost, get over it :eusa_boohoo:

You idiots use that stupid talking point "Obama got the most votes ever" well there are more people moron..Get off the talking points.

You idiots have to be your ma boy, because more white women voted for Obama then white
Ahem | Define Ahem at Dictionary.com men

Then why did obama get 69 million in 08 and only 60 million this round? Voter turn out by the numbers was down almost 8-10 million.

To use your, oh no wait you are just stupid.

Love seeing stupid white trash heads explode at the thought their little Mormon bigot didn't make it into the White House. Romney lost and Hitler lost, get over it :eusa_boohoo:

I love it when bigots call other people bigots. Kind of like the smell from fresh manure.

Forum List

Back