Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
These people are heroes. If you support Trump then you get what's coming to you.
if you are white as indicated by your avatar, I hope you have the honor of the next whitey punished by the heroes, be one of your own children.
The pride you could take from that would be priceless.
Did I misunderstand his post? I assumed he was being sarcastic. Did he seriously approve of this racist attack?

These people are heroes. If you support Trump then you get what's coming to you.
if you are white as indicated by your avatar, I hope you have the honor of the next whitey punished by the heroes, be one of your own children.
Did I misunderstand his post? I assumed he was being sarcastic. Did he seriously approve of this racist attack?
I actually hope you got his tone right and I misunderstood it. I would be much happier giving an apology than to think someone actually thought that way. Hopefully he will come back and clear it up.

Liberal white males aka Metrosexuals aka semi-women, they are the least prepared to deal with a SHTF situation.

So take heart from that.

I actually hope you got his tone right and I misunderstood it. I would be much happier giving an apology than to think someone actually thought that way. Hopefully he will come back and clear it up.

Hopefully he was being sarcastic.

I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.

I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.
I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked

I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yeah. I guess you're right

This is the way negroids act everywhere in the world

Yeah. I guess you're right

I am right.

"It's not like they weren't provoked"

How were they provoked? Seeing a white person is provocation?

This needs to happen 20 times a day in every city. It's clear that this one time isn't enough to get the message out.

As the guy on Fox just said if local authorities don't turn this into hate crime charge then Jeff Sessions our soon to be new AG WILL do so. I would love to see that.

This needs to happen 20 times a day in every city. It's clear that this one time isn't enough to get the message out.
If what you want is a real war between races, then I suppose that would be a good way to start it. I mean, if some kids did that to one of my family members, I would have no problem taking out all of the family members of the kids that did it, I would of course leave those kids alone so they could live a long life thinking about how many people in their families were killed because of their rabid actions.

Oh well, since I dont apologize to racists, non will be given in this instance.

It will be interesting to see if they prosecute it as a hate crime.
Probably not. There were no charges filed yet either, according to the article.

The Democratic city government won't want to. THe Cops know what the powers that be want.
These are supposedly "just kids making bad choices."

I'm sure that obama's DOJ will be right on it like shit on turd pile.

roflmao

Trump needs to impose martial law and a curfew on Chicago!
The Chicago problem can be solved overnight by enforcing current gun laws. Obama need the violence and he's willing to sacrifice "his own people" to further his agenda.
Put weapons and free ammo on the street corners and sit back and let them eliminate each other.
Film it.
A real life purge.
you have any clue what commercial time slots would sell for on a show like that? Royal Crown, Smith and Wesson, Popeyes, KFC, Bojangles, these companies would be willing to pay some pretty steep prices to advertise during that.

Forum List

Back