Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death

You ever heard a policeman say "I'm going to kill a black person today"? NO...............
Yes I have This guy just got caught saying it.

Plus

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg

10 Years Later: The Brutal Murders of Channon Christian ...

Rochester, New York

Black teenagers, age 14 and 16, murdered a mentally ill white man, 53, by dousing him with flammable liquid and lighting him on fire. He died after suffering for four agonizing days in the hospital. White lives don't matter. If the races were reversed, this would be all over the Fake News, encouraging more rioting and arson. Just havin' some good fun and gettin' even with whitey.
=====================

The two teens who allegedly set a man on fire inside his own home in upstate New York last week are now facing murder charges after the man died of his injuries Tuesday.

The boys – ages 14 and 16 – were initially charged with first-degree assault and second-degree arson after 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser was doused with a flammable liquid and intentionally set on fire while he sat in a chair in his apartment Friday, the Democrat & Chronicle reported, citing police.

NEW YORK TEENS CHARGED WITH SETTING MAN ON FIRE INSIDE HIS OWN HOME

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment on fire about five minutes after he returned from a corner store at 12:30 p.m., Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino told reporters at a news conference.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital. (WHAM)
He suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 70% of his body and was rushed to the burn unit at Strong Memorial Hospital, where he died of his injuries shortly after 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Umbrino said.

Following the 53-year-old's death, the teens were each additionally charged with second-degree murder, the paper reported.
Blacks are beasts.....

We must ban them....if you don't plan to do that, you are a weak cuck who cowers in fear

Stand up to these darkies and take your country back

And did you notice that when these murders happened (And it was 14 years ago) black people didn't turn around and say "Hey !! Well you do know according to the statistics. White people kill more white people than black people"

Even though that's true. But show me any black person who said that ?

Show me any black person who dug into these Channon Christian or Christian Newson past history to try and find dirt on them to prove that they deserved ?

Show men any black person who rigged the jury so the killers will get a lesser sentence ?

You got some nerve boy.

Look. Sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, That is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support their right to harm you.

He will go to jail. All the people who killed Channon Christian and Christian Newsome have kissed their lives away

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

So guys who think like this

Can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Last edited:
And did you notice that when these murders happened (And it was 14 years ago) black people don't turn around and say "Hey !! Well you do know according to the stats. White people kill more white people than black peple"

Even though that's true. But show me any black person who said ?

Show me any black person who dug into these channon christian anc Christian Newson history to try and find dirt on them to prove that they deserved ?

Show men any black person who rigged the jury so the killers will get a lesser chart ?

You got some nerve boy.

Look. Sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

He will go to jail. All the people who killed Channon Christian anc Christian Newsome have kissed their lives away

You got some nerve boy.

"Sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is one individual acting as one individual"

That's textbook racism. I can't take you seriously anymore after that statement. You're ignorant.

Sad what the "brothers" get away with as the media keeps quiet about SOME deaths
I don't think they're getting away with it are they? While second degree murder is bs, should have been first degree but I digress. If convicted they likely won't see the time of day for 30 years or more if they are charged as adults.

"That's textbook racism. I can't take you seriously anymore after that statement. You're ignorant.
It's like saying "I have power over a bear because I punch it in the face." Sure you might be able to do that but that's ACT 1........ACT 2 is when the bear rips you in two

See we get punished when we harm you. In fact as we have seen over the years it doesnt even have to get to that extreme point. Whites call the police on blk people for anything to the point were even the police are sick of

And did you notice that when these murders happened (And it was 14 years ago) black people didn't turn around and say "Hey !! Well you do know according to the statistics. White people kill more white people than black people"

Even though that's true. But show me any black person who said that ?

Show me any black person who dug into these Channon Christian or Christian Newson past history to try and find dirt on them to prove that they deserved ?

Show men any black person who rigged the jury so the killers will get a lesser sentence ?

You got some nerve boy.

Look. Sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, That is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support their right to harm you.

He will go to jail. All the people who killed Channon Christian and Christian Newsome have kissed their lives away

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

So guys who think like this

Can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.
Phoenix Police Shot and Killed a White Man In May. Have ...

Why the police killing of this unarmed white man has not ...

Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Man In Viral Video | NewsOne

Activists: Black Cop’s Shooting Of White Woman Treated ...

Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Man in Chicago

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran ...

Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; How The Media Reacts

I could go on and on and on, because the fact is police kill more whites than blacks.

Well here's the thing dude.

If whites really want to make this stick, then you people need to be just as vociferous as blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites are killed by the police.

If all ppl are really suffering from police brutality then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about blks complaining about the police ?

You haven't really thought this through have you ?

End of the day white people will support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks even if they could potentially be used against whites too.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

And let's be clear. Police are very reluctant to shoot white people.

A white man can fight with cops and still not got shot. Unless you think if the video's below were black men the cops would have acted exactly the same.

1. White man refuses to comply with police orders.
2. He resists arrest.
3. He goes to his car and opens the door.
4. He attacks police officer.
5. He chases police officer.
6. He tries to steal police officer’s car.
7. He's not shot by police

You haven't really thought this through have you ?

There are millions of police interactions with the public each year. The reason why most people don't complain is because they understand that the police were called to the scene for some reason. And, the overwhelming majority of those calls end peacefully.

When the police show up after being called to the scene, act like you have some sense and you will live. If you don't want to be in the presence of police don't do something that will attract them. It's real simple.

Rochester, New York

Black teenagers, age 14 and 16, murdered a mentally ill white man, 53, by dousing him with flammable liquid and lighting him on fire. He died after suffering for four agonizing days in the hospital. White lives don't matter. If the races were reversed, this would be all over the Fake News, encouraging more rioting and arson. Just havin' some good fun and gettin' even with whitey.
=====================

The two teens who allegedly set a man on fire inside his own home in upstate New York last week are now facing murder charges after the man died of his injuries Tuesday.

The boys – ages 14 and 16 – were initially charged with first-degree assault and second-degree arson after 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser was doused with a flammable liquid and intentionally set on fire while he sat in a chair in his apartment Friday, the Democrat & Chronicle reported, citing police.

NEW YORK TEENS CHARGED WITH SETTING MAN ON FIRE INSIDE HIS OWN HOME

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment on fire about five minutes after he returned from a corner store at 12:30 p.m., Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino told reporters at a news conference.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital. (WHAM)
He suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 70% of his body and was rushed to the burn unit at Strong Memorial Hospital, where he died of his injuries shortly after 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Umbrino said.

Following the 53-year-old's death, the teens were each additionally charged with second-degree murder, the paper reported.
I have my doubts if this is true. Setting a man on fire ? That's not black teen sh*t.
Yes, young blacks males are such passive people.
I have my doubts about this crime.

What teenager wakes up one day and says "Hey we are going to get a white male, set him on fire, kill him and spend the rest of our lives in jail and we're gonna do this for no reason what so ever"

No. I'm not buying. Why ? What's the motive ? None. Setting people on fire that's more of a white guy thing.
....says the creature that has indicated on multiple occasions that it wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.
If I come into your home and try to oppress you in your home and your family then I can't complain at the tactics you use to get me out of your home.

What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war.

And I'd say the same thing if black people went in white countries and tried to enforce a system of black apartheid in Germany were the white German had no go areas and were forced in shanty towns. They got the worst jobs (if any jobs) they were killed by black policeman. They had zero right. They lived under black rule and black abuse.

If white German rose up and wanted to kill black people, children included ? I'd understand 100%
Stupid. South Africa wasn’t inhabited by many native Africans. White men built the most powerful nation in Africa, now the black Africans want to steal it and make it theirs, because they can’t do anything on their own.
Exactly. South Africa was VACANT LAND when settled other than nomadic tribes wandering through.

It was only after it became the most prosperous nation on the DARK continent that Africans from the north migrated south for a better life.

We are repeating the same mistakes by allowing the people from the south to colonize our country.
No white man is African.

White man used to be African as the prevailing research tells us that humans originally started in East Africa, then the migrations moved them into the northern lands over time creating white and mongoloid people.

The rest of the people who were already dark skinned spread through large areas of the Continent, but unlike the white man didn't advance much over the centuries, which is why when the white man came back a couple hundred years ago were able to conquer the Africans rather easily, build colonies in large areas, made a lot of blacks second rate citizens.

Today after getting the land back are still a bunch of third world countries with massacres, and civil wars all over, despots commonly rule large areas, starvation and disease are still a common problem, ALL caused by blacks who even ran down a once first world country South Africa into the Marxist cesspool it is today.

We are all humans Paul, all of us, but blacks are the one who suffer the most from their endless racism and hate, it is why so many blacks in America are acting like sub humans, when they can learn to shed their inner emotional troubles and rejoin the rest of the human race. It would better if they do what Ophrah Winfrey does, work hard for a better life and stop the hating.

DukeU
There are millions of police interactions with the public each year. The reason why most people don't complain is because they understand that the police were called to the scene for some reason. And, the overwhelming majority of those calls end peacefully.

Well make up your mind then dude. You posting all these examples of police killing civilians like they're out of control but now you're saying most police interactions end up peacefully

DukeU
When the police show up after being called to the scene, act like you have some sense and you will live. If you don't want to be in the presence of police don't do something that will attract them. It's real simple.

This black man followed instructions. Acted like he had sense. Guess what happened ?

Forum List

Back