Black Riot In Japan (video)

sorry, but blacks have a lower average intelligence than other races. it doesnt matter if it is genetics or culture, it is reality. all any individual can do is make the best with what they were given.

unfortunately in black majority countries that means not much.

Your devil ancestors systematically kept blacks illiterate for 300 years. Despite this fact we were still the ones to pioneer open heart sugery, discover blood plasma, explore the North Pole, and discover the Grand Unified Theorem. How could we have done all this despite your devil ancestors attempts to keep us down if we are of "lower intelligence than other races"?

the funny part is that you really believe that nonsense

The sad part is that you don't. It's all the truth.

Can anyone count how many Japanese Cops it takes to bring down this black guy?

I counted 10!!

Who knew that the Japanese were so fucking wimpy?

how many Englishmen did it take to conquer the world?

How many Mongol Originals did it take to bring Christian Europe to it's knees?
How many Originals did it take to send America home from Vietnam with it's tail between it's legs?
How many Moors did it take to conquer Spain?

sorry, but blacks have a lower average intelligence than other races. it doesnt matter if it is genetics or culture, it is reality. all any individual can do is make the best with what they were given.

So intelligence is dictated by skin tone?:doubt:

intelligence is dictated by the same set of genetic inheritance that dictates skin colour and other physical traits and behaviours.

intelligence is dictated by the same set of genetic inheritance that dictates skin colour and other physical traits and behaviours.

And stupidity is controlled by the same set of genetic inheritance that cause someone to use the word "dictates" more than once in the same sentence.

Can anyone count how many Japanese Cops it takes to bring down this black guy?

I counted 10!!

Who knew that the Japanese were so fucking wimpy?

How many Originals did it take to send America home from Vietnam with it's tail between it's legs?

haha, I think you are making my point for me. Viet Nam was lost because we used our standard of fighting rather than doing whatever it takes to win. who do you think would win in Israel if the jews wanted to get rid of the palestinians?

Today there are Negros on USMB telling everyone how smart they used to be.

And stupidity is controlled by the same set of genetic inheritance that cause someone to use the word "dictates" more than once in the same sentence.

lol. epic fail

Went over your head, huh?

That's OK, we're not surprised.

haha, I think you are making my point for me. Viet Nam was lost because we used our standard of fighting rather than doing whatever it takes to win. who do you think would win in Israel if the jews wanted to get rid of the palestinians?

Once again you are wrong. Vietnam was lost because America could not figure out the Viet Cong's system of tunnels and the sophisticated guerilla war campaign waged from those tunnels by their brilliant leader. The Jews have been sucessful in their military endeavors becuase the west has provided them with state-of-the-art weaponry and intelligence while the palestinians use homemade rockets.

So basically, white people are the smartest people in the world?:doubt:

Once again you are wrong. Vietnam was lost because America could not figure out the Viet Cong's system of tunnels and the sophisticated guerilla war campaign waged from those tunnels by their brilliant leader. The Jews have been sucessful in their military endeavors becuase the west has provided them with state-of-the-art weaponry and intelligence while the palestinians use homemade rockets.

I agree with all of your post except the last part, yes the Palestinians do use some home made devices but alot of their weaponry comes from Syria and Iran, and they are financed by the Saudis, Iran, Syria and other nations in the Gulf.

I agree with all of your post except the last part, yes the Palestinians do use some home made devices but alot of their weaponry comes from Syria and Iran, and they are financed by the Saudis, Iran, Syria and other nations in the Gulf.

The support they recieve from those nations began after the zionists had already begun the terror campaign that would culminate in the establishment of the nation of Israel. The Zionists had the support of the West from day one. The muslim countries support Palestine because they object to the attrocities carried out by the Israelis against the virtually defenseless palestinians.

[

When it comes down to measuring these things, the psychological debate of nature vs. nurture arises. You have to realize that environmental conditions do have an impact over the psychological/physical development of children. Also keep in mind that many African Americans have had to endure through impoverished lifestyles.[/QUOTE]

"Impoverished lifestyles"the eternal excuse by blacks and for blacks.If you go back to the history of one or two hundred years or longer ALL of the meaningful progress and inventions were made under much harsher and primitive conditions(BY WHITES AND ORIENTALS) than today's blacks live in, and guess what, the blacks contributions were and are still a big zero.

[

By the way, I have 135 IQ, and I am fairly educated. I am also black. Does this mean I am violent and stupid? Do you think I don't belong in a civilized society like you mentioned in the quote below?

After 30 years of street working experience in the poorest and roughest parts of Chicago and Detroit,I would say you are an exception.

[

When it comes down to measuring these things, the psychological debate of nature vs. nurture arises. You have to realize that environmental conditions do have an impact over the psychological/physical development of children. Also keep in mind that many African Americans have had to endure through impoverished lifestyles.

"Impoverished lifestyles"the eternal excuse by blacks and for blacks.If you go back to the history of one or two hundred years or longer ALL of the meaningful progress and inventions were made under much harsher and primitive conditions(BY WHITES AND ORIENTALS) than today's blacks live in, and guess what, the blacks contributions were and are still a big zero.[/QUOTE]

What group of people had it harder than blacks 200 years ago? We were slaves with no human rights? Our contributios to this country and to the entire western world have been priceless. Our blood sweat and tears built this country. We've fought in all of your wars. Despite being held back we've still persevered. Your devil CDC and WHO created AIDS to get rid of us and we are still here! You flooded us out with your dope and cheap liquor and we still aren't dead yet. What group of people have had it nearly as hard as we have and have proven to be so resilient?

Forum List

Back