Black Riot In Japan (video)

What have white people been able to develop in Africa?

Without white folks there would not even be electricity today in Africa.

Again, with environmental conditions. You're just strengthening my point.

Also, you have yet to provide scientific proof about the low intelligence in African Americans.

By the way, I have 135 IQ, and I am fairly educated. I am also black. Does this mean I am violent and stupid? Do you think I don't belong in a civilized society like you mentioned in the quote below?

I kind of feel sorry for blacks, you can clearly see how so many are uncomfortable in a civilized society.

Last edited:
Can you provide any scientific evidence, my friend? :)

Hahahahah scientific proof....just look around you....you can't have more than three negroes in one place at any time without them killing each other...starting a fight or knocking a 90 year old women in the head for 3 or 4 bucks...real brave as long as they have a gun or in a group...take the gun away or get them alone....there like any other 3 year old....

So... that's a 'no' then? Alright... Well, all I can suggest is for you to have some legitimate evidence the next time you make an outlandish claim. :clap2:

My first post said it "seems".....that negroes have a pre disposed gene for violence...I didn't say that scientific evidence shows that they have a pre disposed gene for violence... you just read into my statement what you wanted....My job use to put me in contact with many negroes friend or foe....and I found out real fast that negroes are one step above sub human...whether here in America or Africa.....http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V5010....

My first post said it "seems".....that negroes have a pre disposed gene for violence...I didn't say that scientific evidence shows that they have a pre disposed gene for violence... you just read into my statement what you wanted....My job use to put me in contact with many negroes friend or foe....and I found out real fast that negroes are one step above sub human...whether here in America or Africa.....http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V5010....

Then you are basing your argument purely on opinion. Since your side of the debate is subjective, you don't really have a strong argument. Do you? Plus, we already established earlier that Negroes normally have a higher testosterone level than Caucasians.

Last edited:

Also, you have yet to provide scientific proof about the low intelligence in African Americans.

By the way, I have 135 IQ, and I am fairly educated. I am also black. Does this mean I am violent and stupid? Do you think I don't belong in a civilized society like you mentioned in the quote below?

I kind of feel sorry for blacks, you can clearly see how so many are uncomfortable in a civilized society.

My friend, you are like the neighbors in my area, well spoken, well educated, great neighbors that I love. Color does not matter. But the so called African American leaders have to step up to the plate and answer for the people that are continuously destroying the inner cities. You certainly don't want to live near them, and I don't want them shooting my kids for their I Phone

My friend, you are like the neighbors in my area, well spoken, well educated, great neighbors that I love. Color does not matter. But the so called African American leaders have to step up to the plate and answer for the people that are continuously destroying the inner cities. You certainly don't want to live near them, and I don't want them shooting my kids for their I Phone

Thank you for being civil. :)

My argument is not that there isn't a problem within the majority of the Negro community. It's that lack of intelligence is not innately given to them. They are not born "stupid and violent." For the most part, it's the environmental conditions that they are born into (lack of parenting, adequate shelter, safety, etc). This is certainly evident amongst those in the white community as well who are born into similar conditions (a term, which I abhor, called "white trash").

Do I think there are problems within my race? Of course there are! I'd have to be blind to deny that, but I think these problems can be solved by aiding those who live in the conditions I listed above.

Last edited:
It takes intelligence to create better "environmental conditions".

Then by that logic, you can trace it back to the poor environmental conditions African Americans endured from the founding of this nation up until the 1960s/70s. That was a result of the mistreatment from white Americans at the time.
Conditions are far better for blacks who live around whites, then for those blacks that don't.

p466840255-3.jpg

this is a beautiful picture, look at her attitude,grace, and poise thank you tank!

lets see a white guy wear a mud hut that well!

This is probably the best post I have seen from you.

sorry, but blacks have a lower average intelligence than other races. it doesnt matter if it is genetics or culture, it is reality. all any individual can do is make the best with what they were given.

unfortunately in black majority countries that means not much.

Without white folks there would not even be electricity today in Africa.[/

Without the Original People you'd still be naked in your manure covered caves eating unseasoned, uncooked meat, with no knowledge of God or civilization. Africa, as your devil ancestors called it, was paradise on earth until the whiteman showed up. In fact so was America, Europe, India, Australia, Indonesia, etc., You have destroyed everything you've touched, and now you dare to blame the Originals for the damage you have done to them and the environment. You may have fooled yourselves but you have not fooled the Almighty. You shall reap what you have sown. In case you haven't noticed, it's already begun...

sorry, but blacks have a lower average intelligence than other races. it doesnt matter if it is genetics or culture, it is reality. all any individual can do is make the best with what they were given.

Your devil ancestors systematically kept blacks illiterate for 300 years. Despite this fact we were still the ones to pioneer open heart sugery, discover blood plasma, explore the North Pole, and discover the Grand Unified Theorem. How could we have done all this despite your devil ancestors attempts to keep us down if we are of "lower intelligence than other races"?

So intelligence is dictated by skin tone?:doubt:

In a hundred years from now there will be some negro like Malclom on USMB telling everyone how the bloods and crips were great African American Armys.

In a hundred years from now there will be some negro like Malclom on USMB telling everyone how the bloods and crips were great African American Armys.

Just like how there was this idiot on here a few months ago trying tell us the Ancient Egyptians were White.:razz:

Your devil ancestors systematically kept blacks illiterate for 300 years. Despite this fact we were still the ones to pioneer open heart sugery, discover blood plasma, explore the North Pole, and discover the Grand Unified Theorem. How could we have done all this despite your devil ancestors attempts to keep us down if we are of "lower intelligence than other races"?

the funny part is that you really believe that nonsense

Forum List

Back