Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

Why should the boys release their SAT scores to the world?

To prove that they deserve it. Each boy is getting like $100,000 every year The other kids at yale who do NOT get this huge freebie have a right to know why these junglebunnies were chosen over them for this fortune. THINK

They are getting the financial aid because the people at Yale decided they deserve it. Being a private college, that is all you need to know.

And I haven't seen any outcry from Yale students about it. Just from ignorant hate-mongers.

[
They are getting the financial aid because the people at Yale decided they deserve it. .

NO - they get it because they're black. These tarbabies need to authorize the school to release their SAT scores. You really think they got 1400 on the verbal plus math??? THINK

Unlike you, the press probably understands that these kids worked hard and achieved. Yale accepted their SAT scores. .

HAHAHA. You call that an argument?? I want to see some evidence that these guys deserve this money. THINK, white-hating racist.

No one is under any obligation to show a thing, it is a private institution. You are a nobody with no influence so throw a little tantrum on the board and cry yourself to sleep. THINK!

[
They are getting the financial aid because the people at Yale decided they deserve it. .

NO - they get it because they're black. These tarbabies need to authorize the school to release their SAT scores. You really think they got 1400 on the verbal plus math??? THINK

I think you are throwing a fit because you want to believe these kids are just street thugs. All blacks get 350 on the math section of the SAT, remember?

No, you have no say in the matter and they have no reason to release the info. I expect they got very high scores on their SATs. I have no problem with that.

You mean to tell me they got 59 offers including Yale AND Harvard and you think 59 people fought over shitty students?

Yup - all colleges care about is that they're non-white. Liberals hate all white people.

As usual, you're wrong but why do you care?

You ignerent, backward Westboro types don't believe in higher education anyway.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yale is a private university and they can spend their endowment how they see it. Don't like it? Tough tits.
If yale adopted a policy of NO scholarships for blacks, would you defend that? THINK, white-hating racist.

Has Yale adopted a policy of no scholarships for white kids
White kids don't receive scholarships for being white.

Nor do black kids receive scholarships because they're black. Yale gives scholarships based only on financial need, as do all the Ivys.

Yale is a private university and they can spend their endowment how they see it. Don't like it? Tough tits.
If yale adopted a policy of NO scholarships for blacks, would you defend that? THINK, white-hating racist.

Nor do black kids receive scholarships because they're black. Yale gives scholarships based only on financial need, as do all the Ivys.
Black scholarships exist for every college.

Black scholarships exist for every college.

Every student at Yale, regardless of race, is given a financial aid package based on their financial need, and nothing else.

I'm sorry if this upsets your need for butthurt.

Ok. But unless you have some evidence that these 4 young men received their scholarships solely because they are black, that is irrelevant to the conversation.

I don't like affirmative action. But the claims that all black higher education is only because of AA is ridiculous.

HAHAHA. Listen to this moron. He says racial affirmative action doesn't exist!!!!!

HAHAHA. Listen to this moron. He says racial affirmative action doesn't exist!!!!!

Listen to yourself. "They should release their SAT score!" You know, so that ignorant racists.....wait....what was the reason again? Oh yeah, there is no good reason. lol

Listen to yourself. "They should release their SAT score!" You know, so that ignorant racists.....wait....what was the reason again? Oh yeah, there is no good reason. lol

Damn right they should. In fact it should be required that anyone, black or white, who gets financial aid must agree to let the school release their GPA and college board scores. That's just common sense. THINK, white-hating racist.

So why are their test scores being kept secret?. Yale requires either the SAT or ACT.

Because that is private information. You can't just call up and get the SAT scores for every college student.

I know that, you white-hating racist. But the press should demand the "boys" give out the info. And when they don't, ask them why not. THINK
When the media asked Jennifer Lopez what she got on her SAT, she said, "Nail polish."

Damn right they should. In fact it should be required that anyone, black or white, who gets financial aid must agree to let the school release their GPA and college board scores. That's just common sense. THINK, white-hating racist.

YOu are clueless. There is no need for anyone to release their SAT scores to the public. I doubt yours were anything to brag about.

Common sense says you either trust the people who give the financial aid or you don't. That is the issue. Your claims about the academic abilities of black people have simply been lies.

As for my hating anyone, you are full of crap. Just because I don't join in your ignorant tirades against people based on the amount of certain pigment in their skin, does not mean I hate anyone. Perhaps you lack the ability to understand that. But perhaps you could THINK for yourself and base your comments on reality, not your fantasies.

First I want to say I know a ton of minorities that received little to no financial aid and I know a ton of white kids that received full rides.

Second, if they received it on merit then there should issues, unless ur a racist. However, the article never made mention of there ACT scores or grades, so my guess is they weren't so stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First I want to say I know a ton of minorities that received little to no financial aid and I know a ton of white kids that received full rides.

Second, if they received it on merit then there should issues, unless ur a racist. However, the article never made mention of there ACT scores or grades, so my guess is they weren't so stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I found this in a related article:
"Lakota East High School principal Suzanna Davis tells the Hamilton-Middletown Journal-News that the four seniors epitomize academic focus but are well-rounded, “great young men” with individual personalities.".
from: http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/quadruplet-brothers-all-get-accepted-to-harvard-and-yale/

Plus, acceptance to the best schools are not just about academics. They look at other things such as volunteer work, community involvement, athletics, and outside activities. There are people (including blacks) who have GPAs of 4.0 or higher and get turned down because they lack any other credentials. The grades have to be top level, but that is not all they look at.

The unfortunate result of race quotas is the logical conclusion that any blacks' academic credentials are questionable. Total logic, no way around it.

Yup - affirmative action is just a terrible idea for everybody. Why do we still have it after 50 years? Because liberals hate white men.
Where did you not go to college?
this is where he must have gone

328ddd.jpg

Forum List

Back