Black Quadruplets choose Yale after given huge financial package - More Affirmative Action

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If you're a white parent now you know why your kid has to pay $50,000 a year to go to college. Because blacks get the same education for free!! I bet these four 18 year olds read at the 4th grade level.

Ohio quadruplets accepted to Ivies will attend college together

may 1 2017 They're going to Yale!

The Wade quadruplets, all of whom got into Harvard and Yale, and who had offers from a combined 59 colleges, will attend university together in the fall, they revealed exclusively to NBC News.

Yale offered all four brothers from Liberty Township, Ohio, an "extraordinary" financial aid package, which no other college could beat.

• Banned
Article says the boys are gonna study neuroscience and chemical engineering !!!!! HAHAHA. More like sociology and african history. I'd like to see their SAT scores. All blacks get 350 on the math SAT and don't belong at yale.

were you one of those idiots who got drunk at parties and rolled around on the ground trying to give himself a blowjob?...

Yale is a private university and they can spend their endowment how they see it. Don't like it? Tough tits.

Article says the boys are gonna study neuroscience and chemical engineering !!!!! HAHAHA. More like sociology and african history. I'd like to see their SAT scores. All blacks get 350 on the math SAT and don't belong at yale.

↑ --- comes in crying the blues about affirmative action ....... then proceeds to verbalize exactly why it exists.

Can't make this up.

• Banned
Yale is a private university and they can spend their endowment how they see it. Don't like it? Tough tits.
If yale adopted a policy of NO scholarships for blacks, would you defend that? THINK, white-hating racist.

Always fascinating to hear from Trump voters.

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.

I don't doubt that and georgie was slammed for that all 8 years he was president. "MBA from Yale, my butt. Your daddy got that for you." These negros deserve the same treatment. THINK

Bush, Jr. was admitted to Yale on affirmative action as his father went there and contributed money.

I don't doubt that and georgie was slammed for that all 8 years he was president. "MBA from Yale, my butt. Your daddy got that for you." These negros deserve the same treatment. THINK
Bush, Jr. couldn't get into a Texas law school.

George W. Bush - Chronology | The Choice 2000 | FRONTLINE | PBS
Fall 1970
blank.gif

George W. applies to University of Texas Law School and is rejected.
blank.gif
blank.gif

Last edited:
Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.

Assuming you're holding that against Bush, this means you oppose these black quadruplets being accepted and subsidized because they're black. Good for you.

What makes you think these kids got accepted "because they're black"?

Aside from your own inherent racism, of course.
Because of race quotas. It's pure logic.
I'm not racist. I'm being logical which is obviously beyond you.

Forum List

Back