Black professor gets hate mail after revealing cops do NOT shoot at Blacks more than Whites

Your post gave me herpes.
8g4veo.jpg

You don't think that a 100%+ difference between physical interactions black vs white compelling all on its own? It certainly would appear racial bias..given the huge disparity.
The why is irrelevant, IMO. As is the color of the officers.

Not 10% diff. or 20%. 100%+---double the likelihood of being manhandled, beat or tased if you were Black vs a much lesser chance if you were White.

You can circle around it all you want, but, in this case, the obvious...is correct~
You just don't know that .. were all police officers white? How about the Memphis incident that happened last year? Give me a break with the broad brush of unobjective feelings.

That’s convenient, isn’t it? LOL

Is this guy in a position of authority? For every one to conspire against him?

It’s like the 9/11 or the flat earth conspiracy. Everyone is wrong only this guy is telling the truth. Sure.
Yeah, I listened to that interview he did at the University of Austin yesterday.

It is quite clear to me, there is a lot of politics, power, and financial players involved in the backlash on this.

Just the fact the you have resorted to an ad hom attack without even listening to either the Freakonomics podcast, or that interview he did yesterday? Tells me all I need to know on this.

:rolleyes:

. . . I for one, look forward to Glenn Loury & John McWhorter weighing in on this controversy, TBH.

Yeah, I listened to that interview he did at the University of Austin yesterday.

It is quite clear to me, there is a lot of politics, power, and financial players involved in the backlash on this.

Just the fact the you have resorted to an ad hom attack without even listening to either the Freakonomics podcast, or that interview he did yesterday? Tells me all I need to know on this.

:rolleyes:

. . . I for one, look forward to Glenn Loury & John McWhorter weighing in on this controversy, TBH.
Good for you. Run with it. It doesn't change any facts but hey, as long you guys feel good about it...that's what counts, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What I am demanding is the motherfucking back pay whitey owes as well as repayment for taxes we put in that helped whitey get what he has while denying us the same thing. Whitey would be nothing without what he stole from others.
Except Western Civilization eclipses African culture several fold. Thats why you Kangz are always claiming you created everything. Your broke ass welfare hillbillies didn’t build anything. When Europe was having the renaissance, Africa was inventing the international slave trade.

Since people want to cite Harvard only when it suits them, how about we use a source thars well respected worldwide and known to be a publication using to notch research and information?

The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet says this:

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”

Wow..

I hate to sound like my grandfather

but What's the world coming to?

It's getting so TRUTH is a 4 letter word, punishable by jail time or some equivalent
100 bucks seez It's fat white Democrat wimmenz sending it ...

If Trump is still running in the fall, I will vote Biden, so voting will still count 4 years from now, as Republican leadership doesn't give rats as about the country, only the party and the Orange dude.
you will vote dem as long as a far leftist is on the ticket for POTUS .. you are to snobbish and emotional to be a republican .

Last edited:
you will vote dem as long as a far leftist is on the ticket for POTUS .. you are to snobbish and emotional to be a republican .
Independent. I'll take snobbish, as I am better than the idiots that favor short term political gains, rather than seeing the country operate under our constitution. I will not vote for somebody that favors Russia and Putin over the US, NATO and does not support democracy abroad.

Independent. I'll take snobbish, as I am better than the idiots that favor short term political gains, rather than seeing the country operate under our constitution. I will not vote for somebody that favors Russia and Putin over the US, NATO and does not support democracy abroad.
I agree with white6. Find a Republican that really stands for America.

What I am demanding is the motherfucking back pay whitey owes as well as repayment for taxes we put in that helped whitey get what he has while denying us the same thing. Whitey would be nothing without what he stole from others.
Wrong thread, this is about Police treating Blacks and Whites the same. Please post this rant in one of your five hundred Reparations threads. Thanks

Forum List

Back