Black Privilege - Alive and Well

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The very thing that the National Anthem kneelers are bitching about, is contradicted by their kneeling (or sitting) actions. They claim to be upset about oppression to blacks. But actually, by kneeling or sitting during the National Anthem, they show (confirmed by NFL Commissioner inaction), that there's a double standard in America. One for blacks, and one for non-blacks.

Trouble is, this double standard shows privilege to blacks, not oppression. It shows another example, among others, whereby blacks thinks they can do what whites cannot, and that they shouldn't be criticized. This is like how many blacks (not all) believe they are entitled to act differently than whites - often in ways that impact whites (and everyone) negatively.

A perfect example is Affirmative Action. To many blacks, racial discrimination is OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. Just like Affirmative Action and kneeling during the National Anthem, many blacks will talk rude, cut in front of whites on lines, wear pants low - exposing their underwear, blast obnoxious (sometimes racist) "songs" on car radios, litter profusely, etc.

Who, over the age of 45, can forget when OJ Simpson was (foolishly) hired as an announcer for Monday Night Football ? OJ (a popular guy back then), shocked us all with his grammar that could only be called "atrocious". A typical sentence was >> "He good at tight end, cause he be strong, and he be fast."

Needless to say, OJ was yanked after one season, fully justifiably, but many blacks cried "racism!". To them, qualifications and competence didn't matter. To them, ABC TV was picking on OJ because he was black, or at least they were comfortable portraying it that way. They thought OJ should not have been fired because he had black immunity (AKA privilege ).

So now we see the NFL nitwits who think they are outside the bounds of criticism, even in disrespecting the National Anthem. How weird to hear them say they are expressing unity and respect, when that is exacly the opposite of what they're doing. It must be a combination of 1) growing up with black privilege thinking, and 2) pure stupidity.

Last edited:
This is more lunacy.

Indeed. Consider the source.

Yeah anther Foolio McGillicutty.

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

This is more lunacy.

Indeed. Consider the source.
And disregard the logical, factual content, right, KS ? Right ? Right ?

No need to show your preference to dodge reality. We're acquainted. :biggrin:

Logical and factual "content" normally means that facts are present somewhere in what one states.

There is no logic in you blaming your shortcomings/failures on the black population.

Take responsibilty for yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Logical and factual "content" normally means that facts are present somewhere in what one states.

There is no logic in you blaming your shortcomings/failures on the black population.

Take responsibilty for yourself.
The logic and facts are in the OP. Your choice to deny them is nobody's problem but yours. However there's no law against living in denial. Knock yourself out.

And I never said I had "shortcomings/failures". In fact I have accomplishments well above the average person. Like successfully owning my own business for many years, and playing 4 musical instruments (all on a professional level). But if you feel you must make things up, that's legal too. :rolleyes:

What is there to explain? You started a dumb ass thread.
You could TRY to explain why you call it "lunacy" and "dumb ass'. But then that would require actually having some substance behind your silly, worthless rhetoric. Forget it, Mr Question Mark.

What is there to explain? You started a dumb ass thread.
You could TRY to explain why you call it "lunacy" and "dumb ass'. But then that would require actually having some substance behind your silly, worthless rhetoric. Forget it, Mr Question Mark.

Explanation is not really necessary. The shit you posted was pure stupidity. For example you talk abut OJ, but Don Meredith was no better. You talk about Affirmative Action but you don't know what you're saying since it's proven that whites have benefitted the most from the policy. So when we look at the jist of your OP it's just some idiotic rant that makes no sense when you look at the facts, therefore it's lunacy and for you to believe this makes you a dumb ass,

Explanation is not really necessary. The shit you posted was pure stupidity. For example you talk abut OJ, but Don Meredith was no better. You talk about Affirmative Action but you don't know what you're saying since it's proven that whites have benefitted the most from the policy. So when we look at the jist of your OP it's just some idiotic rant that makes no sense when you look at the facts, therefore it's lunacy and for you to believe this makes you a dumb ass,
You don't know what you're talking about, and it's evident the liberal MSM has you thoroughly programmed.

1) I've heard both OJ and Meredith many times. Meredith was 1000 times better than OJ. OJ was a mess.

2) "Proven" ? HA ha ha. Whites benefit most from Affirmative Action ? Wow! What a sucker you are. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about, and it's evident the liberal MSM has you thoroughly programmed.

1) I've heard both OJ and Meredith many times. Meredith was 1000 times better than OJ. OJ was a mess.

2) Whites benefit most from Affirmative Action ? Wow! What a sucker you are. :rolleyes:

1. That's what you would like to think. I've watched Monday Night Football since it started and Meredith was no better than OJ.

But the mere fact you used that as an example shows your stupidity.

2. The lesson beginneth.

"In 2013, Time Magazine reported, “Affirmative action has helped white women more than anyone.” The reporter cited several studies showing that the gains from white women due to affirmative action policies eclipsed any benefits that people of color experienced. In most cases, these policies have helped move the nation toward gender equality but have left minorities behind. The resulting trend is an equality gap between races."

Affirmative Action Has Mostly Helped Whites, but Trump Administration Says Not Enough

Yes, whites have been helped more by Affirmative Action than anyone else.

Thus endeth the lesson.

1. That's what you would like to think. I've watched Monday Night Football since it started and Meredith was no better than OJ.

2. The lesson beginneth.

"In 2013, Time Magazine reported, “Affirmative action has helped white women more than anyone.” The reporter cited several studies showing that the gains from white women due to affirmative action policies eclipsed any benefits that people of color experienced. In most cases, these policies have helped move the nation toward gender equality but have left minorities behind. The resulting trend is an equality gap between races."

Affirmative Action Has Mostly Helped Whites, but Trump Administration Says Not Enough

Thus endeth the lesson.
Here begins YOUR lesson, Mr "Studies". >>>

You thought you had something there ? I've been refuting that line (1000 times) for 12 years now.

That's a myth and a ridiculous one. There are many times more white female victims of affirmative action than ones helped by it. The number helped by it is very small. The number harmed by it is enormous. That's because, the white female victims includes not only those who were denied opportunities because they were white (Ex. like 7 white women in my graduate school in 1977), but it also includes the Millions of white wives and daughters of white men who were victimized.

I repeat >> Wow! What a sucker you are. :rolleyes:

2) Whites benefit most from Affirmative Action ? Wow! What a sucker you are. :rolleyes:

2. The lesson beginneth.

Thus endeth the lesson.
Here begins YOUR lesson, Mr Studies. >>>

You can't teach me shit. As long as you are stupid enough to claim black privilege you're just another low IQ white idiot talking stupid.

You can't teach me shit. As long as you are stupid enough to claim black privilege you're just another low IQ white idiot talking stupid.
I just DID teach you. Whether you're smart enough to grasp it, or too stupid to, is not my problem.

I just DID teach you. Whether you're smart enough to grasp it, or too stupid to, is not my problem.

You taught me what? Nothing. Because that's what you said.

2. The lesson beginneth.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Affirmative Action may have helped more White women, just because there's more of them.
But, I'm doubtful that Black women haven't been helped more than White women proportionately.

Like usual this seems to be a case of Liberals playing games.

2. The lesson beginneth.

Thus endeth the lesson.
Here begins YOUR lesson, Mr "Studies". >>>

You thought you had something there ? I've been refuting that line (1000 times) for 12 years now.

That's a myth and a ridiculous one. There are many times more white female victims of affirmative action than ones helped by it. The number helped by it is very small. The number harmed by it is enormous. That's because, the white female victims includes not only those who were denied opportunities because they were white (Ex. like 7 white women in my graduate school in 1977), but it also includes the Millions of white wives and daughters of white men who were victimized.

I repeat >> Wow! What a sucker you are. :rolleyes:

If there are many times more white females the victim, still the sum total shows they gave benefitted more than everyone else. Whites have not been victimized by the policy. Those studies are not myths fool.

Forum List

Back