Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

The last thing we need is some "multi-racial task force." When is the last time some government "task force" actually accomplished the goals it was assigned?

What we need is for race pimps like Obama to shut the fuck up. We need to enforce the laws, and we need to put an end to welfare, once and for all.
Well, dopey, after decades of police shootings, mass incarcerations and empty rhetoric nothing has changed. At least we should TRY a multi-racisl task force. to vet police officers and to reform the justice systems. Additionally we must come together and use all available resources to eliminate the underlying causes of crime!

Those have been tried time after time, and they never accomplish a damn thing. That's just a way politicians can pretend they've done something. Police officers are already vetted by the communities where they live. We don't need the federal government horning in on the process. The justice system doesn't need reform. The justice system doesn't cause young black males to do drugs and rob liquor stores.

Welfare is the underlying cause of black crime. That can be eliminated tomorrow with a majority vote of Congress.

The solutions are simple. Turds like you are the main obstacle to implementing them.
Whats the cause of WHITE crime you bahs-turd? HINT: Whatever it is It is probably the same damn thing that causes crime in theBlack community…. You fuKAS don't WANT a solution…You just want to holler and rant about Black crime while ignoring White crime…KMA!

The problem with your screed is that blacks blame whites for their appalling crime rate.
What Blacks do that? Name one!

Every BLM member, for one example. Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch for a couple more.

Well, dopey, after decades of police shootings, mass incarcerations and empty rhetoric nothing has changed. At least we should TRY a multi-racisl task force. to vet police officers and to reform the justice systems. Additionally we must come together and use all available resources to eliminate the underlying causes of crime!

Those have been tried time after time, and they never accomplish a damn thing. That's just a way politicians can pretend they've done something. Police officers are already vetted by the communities where they live. We don't need the federal government horning in on the process. The justice system doesn't need reform. The justice system doesn't cause young black males to do drugs and rob liquor stores.

Welfare is the underlying cause of black crime. That can be eliminated tomorrow with a majority vote of Congress.

The solutions are simple. Turds like you are the main obstacle to implementing them.
Whats the cause of WHITE crime you bahs-turd? HINT: Whatever it is It is probably the same damn thing that causes crime in theBlack community…. You fuKAS don't WANT a solution…You just want to holler and rant about Black crime while ignoring White crime…KMA!

The problem with your screed is that blacks blame whites for their appalling crime rate.
What Blacks do that? Name one!

Every BLM member, for one example. Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch for a couple more.
I haven't heard any of the people you mention blame Black crime rates on "Whites." Got a link?

But you are still a croaking frog eyed idiot who ignores White crime.

What you're too dense to even acknowledge is how wrong the police conduct is. Why do you fault black peole IN GENERAL and not the police themselves?

If you don't have the opportunity (as I do) to see police in action with blacks, watch the show COPS and take notice how blacks interact with police officers compared to whites. That will pretty much tell you everything you need to know right there.
No wonder you are such an incorrigible bigot. You get all your propaganda from watching a TV show.
"Cops" is propaganda?
Hell yeah! You don't see any rogue cops on there do you?

Harvard Professor...he is black....found no bias in fatal shootings of blacks.

"In instances of non-lethal uses of force that include the use of hands, pushes to the wall or ground, weapon drawing, handcuffs, pepper spray and batons, “Any way you cut the data, there are racial differences that controls cannot account for,” Fryer said.

Though in general blacks are 53 percent more likely to experience non-lethal force during a stop-and-frisk encounter than whites, even with control variables and fixed effects they are still 17 percent more likely to experience police force. Additionally, Hispanics are 58 percent more likely to experience non-lethal force than whites, and 12 percent more likely when controls are accounted for.

For lethal use of force in police interactions, Fryer’s data told a different story. He found that there is no racial bias in the use of lethal force during lethal interactions involving an officer. In fact, his numbers showed that blacks and Hispanics are marginally less likely to have lethal force used against them in police altercations.

“This is the most surprising result I have found in my entire career,” Fryer said, adding, “I had never been so sure of a result before I went into this than I have in my entire life.”
Harvard professor shares findings on racial disparities in police uses of force

What you're too dense to even acknowledge is how wrong the police conduct is. Why do you fault black peole IN GENERAL and not the police themselves?

If you don't have the opportunity (as I do) to see police in action with blacks, watch the show COPS and take notice how blacks interact with police officers compared to whites. That will pretty much tell you everything you need to know right there.
No wonder you are such an incorrigible bigot. You get all your propaganda from watching a TV show.
"Cops" is propaganda?

"In instances of non-lethal uses of force that include the use of hands, pushes to the wall or ground, weapon drawing, handcuffs, pepper spray and batons, “Any way you cut the data, there are racial differences that controls cannot account for,” Fryer said.

Though in general blacks are 53 percent more likely to experience non-lethal force during a stop-and-frisk encounter than whites, even with control variables and fixed effects they are still 17 percent more likely to experience police force. Additionally, Hispanics are 58 percent more likely to experience non-lethal force than whites, and 12 percent more likely when controls are accounted for.

For lethal use of force in police interactions, Fryer’s data told a different story. He found that there is no racial bias in the use of lethal force during lethal interactions involving an officer. In fact, his numbers showed that blacks and Hispanics are marginally less likely to have lethal force used against them in police altercations.

“This is the most surprising result I have found in my entire career,” Fryer said, adding, “I had never been so sure of a result before I went into this than I have in my entire life.”

The study was limited in scope:.

The study examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments, in Texas, Florida and California. That is not a national study~

"Cops" is propaganda?

The study was limited in scope:.

The study examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments, in Texas, Florida and California. That is not a national study~

You can't beat something with nothing.

Where is your study by an Ivy professor stating that police are out to assassinate blacks?

Or....is your post simply one more in the category of 'feeling passes for knowing'?

The liar OP thinks Michael Brown was a gentle giant.

That is how stupid the OP is.

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year

Show that you understand the significance of the following by begging forgiveness for the OP....

"The geographic disparities are also huge. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

Let me spoon-feed the question to you: do you see why the black population has a greater interaction with police?

And, hence, the commensurate data that you posted.

Speak up.

Forum List

Back