Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

No wonder you are such an incorrigible bigot. You get all your propaganda from watching a TV show.

Yes, well as we all know, liberals aren't bigoted because even if they see something happening right in front of them, they simply pretend they don't see it.
Like the shooting in Minnesota or the one in Baton Rouge? We saw it live on TV. It is you who are pretending you didn't see two murders. Everyone knows those two Black men were murdered but the justice system is full of bright lawyers who will obfuscate what we saw and turn it into some fuzzy technicality that went on before the murders took place.

You don't know that. You didn't see the entire incident in either case, and you don't know all the facts. You're just an idiot shooting off his mouth.
How do you know what I know or don't know? I might have been right at the scene on vacation or something… BTW what happened before the shooting doesn't matter, fool. We saw the Baton Rouge shooting in it's entirely. That is ALL that matters.

What you're too dense to even acknowledge is how wrong the police conduct is. Why do you fault black peole IN GENERAL and not the police themselves?

If you don't have the opportunity (as I do) to see police in action with blacks, watch the show COPS and take notice how blacks interact with police officers compared to whites. That will pretty much tell you everything you need to know right there.
No wonder you are such an incorrigible bigot. You get all your propaganda from watching a TV show.
"Cops" is propaganda?
Hell yeah! You don't see any rogue cops on there do you?

That's because rogue cops are about 1 in 10,000, and they certainly wouldn't volunteer to be filmed. Black criminals, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.

Yes, well as we all know, liberals aren't bigoted because even if they see something happening right in front of them, they simply pretend they don't see it.
Like the shooting in Minnesota or the one in Baton Rouge? We saw it live on TV. It is you who are pretending you didn't see two murders. Everyone knows those two Black men were murdered but the justice system is full of bright lawyers who will obfuscate what we saw and turn it into some fuzzy technicality that went on before the murders took place.

You don't know that. You didn't see the entire incident in either case, and you don't know all the facts. You're just an idiot shooting off his mouth.
How do you know what I know or don't know? I might have been right at the scene on vacation or something… BTW what happened before the shooting doesn't matter, fool. We saw the Baton Rouge shooting in it's entirely. That is ALL that matters.

No, that's not all the matters. For one thing, the arresting officers were told he had a gun.

The chances that you know more than I know are less than the chance of getting hit by a meteorite or of Hillary telling the truth. That's how I know what you know.

Your anecdote might have a ring of truth to it; but, your "programmed" mind might not allow you to process things rationally. That reality is quite evident in your narratives, especially when you assign the narrow perspective of your personal experiences with Blacks to the entire Black population. Perhaps only a psychiatrist would be able to get through that crust of prejudice.
Nevertheless, I shall push on, acting prophylactically to neutralize the germs of hate you are so intent on spreading.

Obviously, Black leaders and White leaders of every town or city are going to have to sit down over Lobster and caviar to address the combined crime problems regardless of community. Our elected representatives must then be summoned to act on what we tell them we want. If we are to be serious about ending the outrageous crime sprees, it must be a multi-racial effort involving all of us and the population must be aware of that. So, If tough measures are to be implemented everyone will know it was with the blessings of ALL races and creeds. Now, my question to all you is: What do we have to do to get there?

And just HTF do you do that when "one" of our races decides every solution is racial? You libs never worry about actually solving problems, you want to "try and solve problems while at the same time being politically correct. Guess what? That doesn't work.

How do two groups get together when one wants to keep crime and the other wants it stopped? Just solve some of the crimes? It's kind of like the Palestinian conflict where they want all the Jews dead. What's the middle-ground, just kill half of the Jews?

"Folks, liberals measure success by internet. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh
I can't believe you said that! You are absolutely MADDDD! You are one of those hard nose bigots who has no intention of addressing ALL crime as a unit. One of our "races?" WTF is THAT? You are a real bahs-turd. We are ALL Americans, idiot..you might not want to accept that but it is true. White people like you need to be willing to talk about this stuff face to face with Blacks and come up with a plan to address ALL crime. Not sit behind your computers and moan about Blacks need to do this or that while White criminals are running amok! A multi-racial task force is needed and we can't waste much more time. We need to act NOW!

No, that's not all the matters. For one thing, the arresting officers were told he had a gun.

The chances that you know more than I know are less than the chance of getting hit by a meteorite or of Hillary telling the truth. That's how I know what you know.
You can carry a gun in Louisiana, numb nuts.

Your anecdote might have a ring of truth to it; but, your "programmed" mind might not allow you to process things rationally. That reality is quite evident in your narratives, especially when you assign the narrow perspective of your personal experiences with Blacks to the entire Black population. Perhaps only a psychiatrist would be able to get through that crust of prejudice.
Nevertheless, I shall push on, acting prophylactically to neutralize the germs of hate you are so intent on spreading.

Obviously, Black leaders and White leaders of every town or city are going to have to sit down over Lobster and caviar to address the combined crime problems regardless of community. Our elected representatives must then be summoned to act on what we tell them we want. If we are to be serious about ending the outrageous crime sprees, it must be a multi-racial effort involving all of us and the population must be aware of that. So, If tough measures are to be implemented everyone will know it was with the blessings of ALL races and creeds. Now, my question to all you is: What do we have to do to get there?

And just HTF do you do that when "one" of our races decides every solution is racial? You libs never worry about actually solving problems, you want to "try and solve problems while at the same time being politically correct. Guess what? That doesn't work.

How do two groups get together when one wants to keep crime and the other wants it stopped? Just solve some of the crimes? It's kind of like the Palestinian conflict where they want all the Jews dead. What's the middle-ground, just kill half of the Jews?

"Folks, liberals measure success by internet. Conservatives measure success by results."
Rush Limbaugh
I can't believe you said that! You are absolutely MADDDD! You are one of those hard nose bigots who has no intention of addressing ALL crime as a unit. One of our "races?" WTF is THAT? You are a real bahs-turd. We are ALL Americans, idiot..you might not want to accept that but it is true. White people like you need to be willing to talk about this stuff face to face with Blacks and come up with a plan to address ALL crime. Not sit behind your computers and moan about Blacks need to do this or that while White criminals are running amok! A multi-racial task force is needed and we can't waste much more time. We need to act NOW!

The last thing we need is some "multi-racial task force." When is the last time some government "task force" actually accomplished the goals it was assigned?

What we need is for race pimps like Obama to shut the fuck up. We need to enforce the laws, and we need to put an end to welfare, once and for all.

You can carry a gun in Louisiana, numb nuts.

No one said you couldn't, shit for brains. Do you actually believe cops are going to approach a suspect they believe to be armed the same way they would approach a suspect they believe to be unarmed?

Obviously they are under represented in prisons. There should be 3 times as many Whites in prison as Blacks.based on known criminal activity but drive through any White middle classed neighborhood and you rarely see a cop car. Just think how many more arrests might occur if those neighborhoods were as saturated by LEOs as Black neighborhoods.

That's assuming that whites commit just as many violations of the laws as blacks. Of course there is no truth to that, but your liberalism precludes you from seeing the real picture.

I've lived here for a very long time. I moved here when it was a nearly all white neighborhood. I can tell you of the big changes that took place. But sticking to your comment, violent crimes rose dramatically once blacks moved in. Up to that time, violent crime was an anomaly.

We went from one murder perhaps every ten years or more to three a year. A few years ago, I had three murders all within one mile of my home, and two of them less than 1,000 feet from my home. Businesses closed down or moved out because of all the robberies. People cleared the streets at night because it was no longer safe to walk. Good people, some who have lived here for generations moved out because it was no longer safe. My Forth of July was nothing special either. That's because my city and cities bordering mine closed down their fireworks display because they didn't want to deal with the gang fights and riots that break out whenever you have a gathering of black people.

And no, that's not to say ALL black people are like that, only that this is what happens when a neighborhood does turn black. And trying to say that blacks and whites have the same kinds of crime....just that whites don't have the police to catch them is plain ridiculous and demonstrates you have no knowledge of what you speak of.

Are you blind or something? I posted the FBI crime data showing that Whites commit 3 times as many crimes as Blacks in metro county areas and your conservative obstinance won't let those statistics sink in. That is all the "proof" i need. Stop lying to yourself and face the facts.

And your anecdote about Blacks moving into your neighborhood and bringing crime with them doesn't negate table 55 of the FBI report I posted. Your middle class neighborhood might have been the idyllic paradise you said it was before certain elements moved in but White criminals are committing 3 X as many crimes as Blacks in Metro areas. And are you sure it is Blacks doing the crime in your neighborhood? Or is it the new White lower class arrivals who can suddenly move into a middle class neighbor hood? Why can these formerly poor people ( black OR white) suddenly afford to live in your neighborhood?

White criminals are committing 3 X as many crimes as Blacks in Metro areas.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

You must have a head of bricks or something, so let me try this one more time: White middle-class neighborhoods don't need any solutions because there are not any problems. What about that confuses you?

When white neighborhoods have any kind of unusual problem, they fix the problem. They don't run in the house and pretend they don't see anything. They don't tell the police they didn't see anything. If they know who the culprits are, they give names and identification to police. That doesn't happen in black areas.

You want a blanket solution that covers black and white areas, but only black areas are in need of such solutions. In white neighborhoods, we support our police--not protest against them. If at all possible, we help them out when we can. If needed, we contact our representatives and tell them we are willing to pay for more police protection or technology that will assist them in keeping the neighborhoods safe.

That's why white areas are virtually free of violent crime and black areas are not.

Rush Limbaugh

The last thing we need is some "multi-racial task force." When is the last time some government "task force" actually accomplished the goals it was assigned?

What we need is for race pimps like Obama to shut the fuck up. We need to enforce the laws, and we need to put an end to welfare, once and for all.
Well, dopey, after decades of police shootings, mass incarcerations and empty rhetoric nothing has changed. At least we should TRY a multi-racisl task force. to vet police officers and to reform the justice systems. Additionally we must come together and use all available resources to eliminate the underlying causes of crime!

Well, dopey, after decades of police shootings, mass incarcerations and empty rhetoric nothing has changed. At least we should TRY a multi-racisl task force. to vet police officers and to reform the justice systems. Additionally we must come together and use all available resources to eliminate the underlying causes of crime!

WTF do you mean nothing has changed? A lot has changed. Until this year with the Ferguson effect, violent crime and gun crime have been on the decline since the early 90's.

Rush Limbaugh

Those have been tried time after time, and they never accomplish a damn thing. That's just a way politicians can pretend they've done something. Police officers are already vetted by the communities where they live. We don't need the federal government horning in on the process. The justice system doesn't need reform. The justice system doesn't cause young black males to do drugs and rob liquor stores.

Welfare is the underlying cause of black crime. That can be eliminated tomorrow with a majority vote of Congress.

The solutions are simple. Turds like you are the main obstacle to implementing them.

I am glad you pointed that out. The thing is kids ( and don't refer to these as "white" areas. That is blatantly racist) who are using, also are not killing each other.

HAHAHA! You are going to lecture ME on what is racist or not? I said White areas are under policed and that is exactly what I meant and I don't see that as being racist at all. Its a fact that focuses light of the heroin epidemic occurring behind the walls of suburban "camelot." I have not even MENTIONed the meth epidemic occurring in White trailer parks and truck stops. And lets take a look at the metropolitan counties in which all of this White crime is occurring…are you ready? here we go….:View attachment 81015

How is your pic proof that white areas are under policed?
with 3 times as much crime being committed by Whites in metro counties than Blacks, you tell me where all the White crime is occurring. Are you suggesting that Whites are committing crimes in Black neighborhoods?
Stop with the bullshit statistics.

Here is his source.

Table 55

It doesn't show what he claims it does though.

Billy-boy, blacks are 13% of our population.
Ok well I gave a source for my stat and you didn't so you blow chunks and I don't. Congratulations.
You are once again just trying to stir up a shit storm.
You ignore the other factors that point to black males having a far larger likelihood of negative acts which result in their interaction with law enforcement.
The next time you are in a situation where you believe you may be a crime victim, don't call the police to help you. You don't deserve it.
generally speaking cops have to go where the crime is

That's true, but try to explain that to an illogical liberal. Good luck.

maybe they should put their stock where their mouths are

if they can do it better then get to the academy and get the badge

You must have a head of bricks or something, so let me try this one more time: White middle-class neighborhoods don't need any solutions because there are not any problems. What about that confuses you?

When white neighborhoods have any kind of unusual problem, they fix the problem. They don't run in the house and pretend they don't see anything. They don't tell the police they didn't see anything. If they know who the culprits are, they give names and identification to police. That doesn't happen in black areas.

You want a blanket solution that covers black and white areas, but only black areas are in need of such solutions. In white neighborhoods, we support our police--not protest against them. If at all possible, we help them out when we can. If needed, we contact our representatives and tell them we are willing to pay for more police protection or technology that will assist them in keeping the neighborhoods safe.

That's why white areas are virtually free of violent crime and black areas are not.
Are you saying the FBI is lying by posting those figures in table 55a of the UCR? Clearly Whites are shown to have committed over 1.21 .crimes.I have asked you multiple times to explain WHERE THE FUCK ALL those metro White crimes are occurring and you don't seem to have a credible answer. You do know that all White neighborhoods are not middle class, don't you? Obviously you don't!…Those blue collar walmart workers must be invisible to you…the motorcycle gangs with rebel flags on both ass cheeks must live in SOMEBODY's neighborhood…don't they? GEEESHHHH you are a dense idiot!

I am glad you pointed that out. The thing is kids ( and don't refer to these as "white" areas. That is blatantly racist) who are using, also are not killing each other.

HAHAHA! You are going to lecture ME on what is racist or not? I said White areas are under policed and that is exactly what I meant and I don't see that as being racist at all. Its a fact that focuses light of the heroin epidemic occurring behind the walls of suburban "camelot." I have not even MENTIONed the meth epidemic occurring in White trailer parks and truck stops. And lets take a look at the metropolitan counties in which all of this White crime is occurring…are you ready? here we go….:View attachment 81015

How is your pic proof that white areas are under policed?
with 3 times as much crime being committed by Whites in metro counties than Blacks, you tell me where all the White crime is occurring. Are you suggesting that Whites are committing crimes in Black neighborhoods?
Stop with the bullshit statistics.

Here is his source.

Table 55

It doesn't show what he claims it does though.
You just don't know how to read a chart…

metro-crime.jpg

Forum List

Back