Black pastor tells the truth

Pastor Manning is nuttier than squirrel droppings.

He's right so he scares liberals

Not hardly. The man is mostly a marginalized crack pot. He claims Cruz, Carson, and, Bush are all homos. Also, Starbucks puts jizz in their coffee. lol. The man is a dip shit, but I am not surprised you would hitch your wagon to such a loon.

Not hardly. The man is mostly a marginalized crack pot. He claims Cruz, Carson, and, Bush are all homos. Also, Starbucks puts jizz in their coffee. lol. The man is a dip shit, but I am not surprised you would hitch your wagon to such a loon.
You have proof to the contrary to his claims?

I'll try and contact Liberace's ghost again for clarification, Hopefully the tin foil in my hat doesn't disrupt the seance...again.

I'll try and contact Liberace's ghost again for clarification, Hopefully the tin foil in my hat doesn't disrupt the seance...again.
So you don't have facts that refute his. No surprise

I am clearly covering for Cruz and Carson. They meet up twice a week for jizz laden cappuccinos at Starbucks before they sashay off to the Waldorf Astoria for a nooner. It is known.

I am clearly covering for Cruz and Carson. They meet up twice a week for jizz laden cappuccinos at Starbucks before they sashay off to the Waldorf Astoria for a nooner. It is known.
Nope you are just being a moron as usual either prove him wrong or just stop trolling

Love his videos
It fits your sig to a "T" doesn't it?''
First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind --
Ben Klassen—

If you are Black, your loyalty, first, last and always, belongs to the White man — Uncle Clarence Thomas.

Nope you are just being a moron as usual either prove him wrong or just stop trolling

How does one disprove Pastor Manning's imagination?

Pointing out that you and Manning are dumb fucks is not trolling. Sorry if that bruises your tissue paper thin constitution.

Pointing out that you and Manning are dumb fucks is not trolling. Sorry if that bruises your tissue paper thin constitution.
He made claims that several people are homosexuals so prove him wrong and no we are not dumbasses for believing things you don't agree with we are awake and pay attention

He made claims that several people are homosexuals so prove him wrong and no we are not dumbasses for believing things you don't agree with we are awake and pay attention

No, you're a dumbass for believing Starbucks spikes their coffee with spunk and that Ben Carson is a queer. That being said, I don't really care what lies you tell yourself.

No, you're a dumbass for believing Starbucks spikes their coffee with spunk and that Ben Carson is a queer. That being said, I don't really care what lies you tell yourself.
Then prove them to be false and I never said I believed that I said prove pastor manning wrong since u claimed he believes it

Forum List

Back