Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

Why do you keep yapping about the Jews? Is your inner Jew-hater coming out? Yeah, THAT'D be a big surprise. :lol:

Why? The Jews vote 75-80% Democrat. They have been accused of voting against their self-interest and bloc voting, yet I never see Republicans accuse them of being slaves or being controlled by Nazis/Hitler. Or do you consider American slavery/slave trade better than the Holocaust?
Your desperation is utterly pathetic. Just like your stupidity.

Why? The Jews vote 75-80% Democrat. They have been accused of voting against their self-interest and bloc voting, yet I never see Republicans accuse them of being slaves or being controlled by Nazis/Hitler. Or do you consider American slavery/slave trade better than the Holocaust?

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?

Jews aren't the one's constantly running their yaps about slavery or the holocaust for that matter.

You blacks OTOH, are constsntly whining about slavery.

whiners

Can you point me to the Nation Slavery Museum on the National Mall?

there is a "civil rights" museum isn't there?

[
It's the Democrats that see blacks as unthinking slaves. That's why conservative blacks are treated with such hatred by the left.

I suppose you mean that in contrast to what the overwhelming reaction of conservatives was to Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama...both times...

Your desperation is utterly pathetic. Just like your stupidity.

Why are you so terrified of admitting the Democrats take blacks for granted?

[
It's the Democrats that see blacks as unthinking slaves. That's why conservative blacks are treated with such hatred by the left.

I suppose you mean that in contrast to what the overwhelming reaction of conservatives was to Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama...both times...
Overwhelming? I saw a few people condemn it. Mostly the reaction was just..."Meh."

It's not like I base who I vote for on anyone else's opinion.

Meanwhile, would you like to address the Dems taking the black vote for granted? The idea seems to terrify Salty.

Jews aren't the one's constantly running their yaps about slavery or the holocaust for that matter.

whiners

Can you point me to the Nation Slavery Museum on the National Mall?

there is a "civil rights" museum isn't there?

So civil rights and slavery are the same? Is the Lorraine Motel in Memphis Tn the same as the National Mall?

Again: Why aren't Jews accused of being slaves on the Democrat plantation?

You just admitted you don't see blacks as individuals. Then you complain when I correctly point out that Democrats don't, either.

What are you bitching impotently about?

I see blacks as a voting Bloc as a way to expand our power above our 13% population. Why don't you use the terms: slave, Holocaust or Hitler- when referring to Jewish Democrats?

whiners

Leave it to a white cracker conservative to view opposition to human slavery as 'whining'.

whiners

Leave it to a white cracker conservative to view opposition to human slavery as 'whining'.

How many black slaves are there in America today?

I count zero. You?

[

Overwhelming? I saw a few people condemn it. Mostly the reaction was just..."Meh."

Meanwhile, would you like to address the Dems taking the black vote for granted? The idea seems to terrify Salty.

You have the right to forget history, not the right to rewrite it.

Are Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation?
You're simply unable to refute the claim.

And you know it's true. But you don't want to face it.

You have stated that blacks are slaves on the democrat plantation.

Are Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation?
Are you a liar, or just stupid?

Note: The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I said the Democrats see blacks as slaves, and harshly punish runaways.

You help the Dems punish them.

[

It doesn't terrify me. It doesn't concern me. But I find it odd that you won't explain why Jews aren't considered to be "slaves" on the Democratic Plantation.

You have the right to forget history, not the right to rewrite it.
But that doesn't apply to you, does it?

It doesn't terrify me. It doesn't concern me. But I find it odd that you won't explain why Jews aren't considered to be "slaves" on the Democratic Plantation.
Yes, it terrifies you. That's why you keep deflecting with your silly Jew rants.

Forum List

Back