Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

One Sacramento pastor, whose congregation has thousands of members, voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but won’t be doing the same in 2012.

Nobody lives forever. :lol:

It's really quite creepy when people think death threats are funny.

This thread is in the politics forum...not the police/law enforcement forum where it would be taken more seriously.

Nobody lives forever. :lol:

This thread is in the politics forum...not the police/law enforcement forum where it would be taken more seriously.

I'm sure you'd take it more seriously, based on where on the board it was posted.

Not.

You're just flailing now that it's been pointed out that high fiving death threats is the mark of the moron.

I'm sure you'd take it more seriously, based on where on the board it was posted.

Not.

You're just flailing now that it's been pointed out that high fiving death threats is the mark of the moron.

Cal Girl, this is a prime example of the mental illness that afflicts ALL leftists. They have ZERO regard for human life. They have ZERO respect for the concept of freedom of speech (unless it is their own). They use race as a weapon. They accuse others of racism so they can deflect attention away from their own blatant racism.

Not.

Too early in the morning to "flail". Can I at least finish my cup of coffee first? :lol:

Not.

Cal Girl, this is a prime example of the mental illness that afflicts ALL leftists. They have ZERO regard for human life. They have ZERO respect for the concept of freedom of speech (unless it is their own). They use race as a weapon. They accuse others of racism so they can deflect attention away from their own blatant racism.

I must disagree slightly, they have very high regard for their OWN life. They have great respect for their OWN freedom of speech. Racism isn't their fault it is in their blood.

Not.

I must disagree slightly, they have very high regard for their OWN life. They have great respect for their OWN freedom of speech. Racism isn't their fault it is in their blood.

Lance Armstrong changed his blood a few times and look where it got him! :eek:

Scum like Huggy support blacks killing any black that leaves the Democrap plantation....it does the work he doesn't need to do.

One Sacramento pastor, whose congregation has thousands of members, voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but won’t be doing the same in 2012.

A black pastor's life is threatened because of his choice. Where is Al and Jesse? Where's Pelosi and the Black Caucus voicing concern that this is a step backwards towards 1960s Jim Crow South?

It's all bullshit with liberals. If they did not have double standards, they would have none at all.

Not.

:eusa_clap:

A black pastor's life is threatened because of his choice. Where is Al and Jesse? Where's Pelosi and the Black Caucus voicing concern that this is a step backwards towards 1960s Jim Crow South?

It's all bullshit with liberals. If they did not have double standards, they would have none at all.

Hell, they have triple, quadruple, quintuple standards. Especially the black ones.

New Topics

Forum List

Back