Black Pastor Receives Death Threats For Reversing Support For Obama

I suppose you mean that in contrast to what the overwhelming reaction of conservatives was to Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama...both times...
Overwhelming? I saw a few people condemn it. Mostly the reaction was just..."Meh."

It's not like I base who I vote for on anyone else's opinion.

Meanwhile, would you like to address the Dems taking the black vote for granted? The idea seems to terrify Salty.

It doesn't terrify me. It doesn't concern me. But I find it odd that you won't explain why Jews aren't considered to be "slaves" on the Democratic Plantation.
once again

Jews aren't the one's constantly referencing slavery when it's convenient

and whining at every opportunity :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You're simply unable to refute the claim.

And you know it's true. But you don't want to face it.

You have stated that blacks are slaves on the democrat plantation.

Are Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation?
Are you a liar, or just stupid?

Note: The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I said the Democrats see blacks as slaves, and harshly punish runaways.

You help the Dems punish them.

You said:

Hurry, Tobey! There's an escaped slave! Help your Masters catch him!

We police our own. Blacks are the Democratic Party. We are the President and Attorney General.

Is Chris Christie a slave on the Republican plantation?

Now answer why you don't call Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation.

You have stated that blacks are slaves on the democrat plantation.

Are Jews slaves on the Democratic plantation?

You said:

We police our own. Blacks are the Democratic Party. We are the President and Attorney General.

The bolded proves my claim: You help Democrats round up escaped slaves.

Why do you hate it that some blacks choose conservatism?

Overwhelming? I saw a few people condemn it. Mostly the reaction was just..."Meh."

It's not like I base who I vote for on anyone else's opinion.

Meanwhile, would you like to address the Dems taking the black vote for granted? The idea seems to terrify Salty.

It doesn't terrify me. It doesn't concern me. But I find it odd that you won't explain why Jews aren't considered to be "slaves" on the Democratic Plantation.
Yes, it terrifies you. That's why you keep deflecting with your silly Jew rants.

I'm neither terrified or ranting. I'm pointing out that Jews and blacks both have been accused of voting against their self-interest and vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Yet only blacks are accused of being slaves on the Democratic plantation.

Republicans don't call Jews slaves for fear of backlash, yet they have no problem using racially charged terms regarding blacks.

You said:

We don't help anyone. Your blacks choosing conservatism shows you have no clue about the black community. Blacks are conservative, they just won't vote for a party that has white conservatives in it. White conservatives have been the enemy of blacks since the first black set foot on America soil. I'd save an Al queda member before I saved a white conservative.

This country has gone fuckin' nuts.

The division pimps on both ends are winning, boys & girls!

Oh kiss my ass. If you don't get the shit that the left has been spewing for years now and trying to equate some right wing rhetoric to it you are a fool.

Stop this shit. I hate posters like you. Because you always have to attempt to equate left wing insanity with a "omg we're bad too". Stop just stop.

My goodness. No mirrors in your home, huh?

===>>http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/257728-the-psychology-of-partisanship.html

I would strongly recommend utilizing the "ignore" function.

Otherwise, tough shit, keep pointing the fingers at "the other guys".

Yes, it terrifies you. That's why you keep deflecting with your silly Jew rants.

I'm neither terrified or ranting. I'm pointing out that Jews and blacks both have been accused of voting against their self-interest and vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Yet only blacks are accused of being slaves on the Democratic plantation.

Republicans don't call Jews slaves for fear of backlash, yet they have no problem using racially charged terms regarding blacks.

read my sig

That doesn't make a bit of sense, does it?

Hint: No, it doesn't.

If conservatives were afraid of backlash from Jews, it stands to reason they'd also be afraid of backlash from blacks.

Unless you're one of those retards who think Jews run everything. Are you one of those retards?

You said:

We don't help anyone.
Anyone who calls a conservative black "Uncle Tom" is helping round up "escaped slaves".
Your blacks choosing conservatism shows you have no clue about the black community. Blacks are conservative, they just won't vote for a party that has white conservatives in it.
Not everyone is a braindead racist like you.
White conservatives have been the enemy of blacks since the first black set foot on America soil. I'd save an Al queda member before I saved a white conservative.
Ahhh, I see your problem:

You're a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back