Black Panthers/BLM Should Support Trump

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Black Panther Doc on PBS Obscures Viciousness of Movement

Why aren't the Balck Panthers and BLM supporting Trump? He has been accused of being a sexist and treating women as second class citizens. You would think they would like "DT keepin his pimp hand strong on that white bitch." I mean, if little white girl from Wellsley College Hillary would have went to Panther HQ in NYC or Chicago they would have "turned her ass out to da streets to make that money." So they should be opposed to any women, more or less a white woman, being POTUS.

Why aren't the Balck Panthers and BLM supporting Trump? He has been accused of being a sexist and treating women as second class citizens. You would think they would like "DT keepin his pimp hand strong on that white bitch." I mean, if little white girl from Wellsley College Hillary would have went to Panther HQ in NYC or Chicago they would have "turned her ass out to da streets to make that money." So they should be opposed to any women, more or less a white woman, being POTUS.

Trump wants to put them to work. Hell No!! They don't want no damn jobs.

Why would they support someone who has no intention of reining in our abusive police state?

Let-me-educate-you-random-37411026-267-199.gif

The police don't need to be fucked with. The judicial system that allows predatory thugs out of prison and does NOTHING to rehabilitate people needs a knot yanked in it's ass.

Actually they did turn her ass out on the street so to speak.

Is there a better example of a political whore than hitlery?

So there are zero blacks with jobs?

The liberals don't...but remember all those hard working "Uncle Tom" black Republicans who are race traitors by virtue of their success and refusal to be a victim.

58% of Black males are unemployed.

So that means that 42% have jobs...

What a sorry, bitter little old man you must be. Very sad.

So that means that 42% have jobs...

Did you finally locate a Conservative to do the math for you?

Don't be so sure.........

NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes

Don't be so sure.........

NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes
Well, it appears they are smarter than the average black Democrat on the issue of blackplotation by DNC.

Well, it appears they are smarter than the average black Democrat on the issue of blackplotation by DNC.

One of our local radio show hosts had a live interview with this guy today. The hosts name is Bob Frantz and I think you can get a podcast of the show if you want to hear it. Anyway this guy is somebody no black can call an Uncle Tom like the left does with black conservatives. This guy can reach out to lower income blacks who are ignorant of politics and their demise thanks to the Democrat party.

First . It's the "new" black panthers . Totally different than the black panther party from the 60s .

2nd. They are a hate group of a a hand full of attention craving yahoos ! Think Westboro church.

Shit, the only people who pay them any Attention are right wing racists who want to use them as examples of what all blacks think .

Why would you link them to blm? Unless you are a racist who approves of police brutality so long as it's directed at brown faces .

First . It's the "new" black panthers . Totally different than the black panther party from the 60s .

2nd. They are a hate group of a a hand full of attention craving yahoos ! Think Westboro church.

Shit, the only people who pay them any Attention are right wing racists who want to use them as examples of what all blacks think .

Why would you link them to blm? Unless you are a racist who approves of police brutality so long as it's directed at brown faces .

There is no police brutality. It's all a lie by Black Lies Matter.

Photos: Obama marched with New Black Panthers | USA Politics Today

There is no police brutality. It's all a lie by Black Lies Matter.

Photos: Obama marched with New Black Panthers | USA Politics Today

https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...gn6c5&age=1462950000&fr2=p:s,v:v&fr=ipad&tt=b

police brutality + new hampshire trooper

Forum List

Back